Forums

Aion Classic FAQ

Arctic

9 hours ago, Kibbelz said:

Hey everyone, just sharing that we've updated the following to make a clarification about BCCoin/NCoin.

How will Daeva Pass / Cosmetic Purchases Work?
Aion Classic will be using a premium currency called Quna, which is available for purchase (but not obtainable via in-game methods). Quna will be necessary to upgrade the seasonal Daeva Pass to unlock Premium rewards, and can also be used to purchase cosmetics as well as account services from the in-game Quna shop. Quna is a currency specific to Classic and currently doesn't exchange to/from BCCoin and NCoin at this time.

Is Quna going to be purchasable with NCoin at a later date?

(I bought some NCoin cards this past Sunday, before this was known, to use for Aion Classic) 😬😬

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On 6/9/2021 at 5:10 PM, Kibbelz said:

However, there are many players who experienced difficulties in the original Aion due to the high EXP required to advance. These issues have been corrected in Classic and adjustments have been made so that the highest level can be reached in a shorter amount of time.

I really hope it isnt dumb this down to much. Part of the excitement was leveling up, if everyone levels to fast Classic will quickly die off. I dont think they should make it easy mode for NA, makes us look weak, cant even play video games with out help. 

Guest Aviya

Where will the cutoff line be for Aion classic updates? The more patches added the less "classic" it becomes.  I don't want to waste time developing a character only to end up where live servers are currently.  

3 hours ago, Guest Aviya said:

Where will the cutoff line be for Aion classic updates? The more patches added the less "classic" it becomes.  I don't want to waste time developing a character only to end up where live servers are currently.  

This question is answered thoroughly and repeatedly throughout the forums.

Classic is scheduled to go as far as 2.7, with no known plans about going beyond that, if there are even plans to.

Guest Trixter.

I just recently updated Aion Classic and for some reason I cannot play the game. Keeps reading cannot connect to a authorized server. But I can get into Regular Aion with no issues on my level 56 Gladiator.  Someone please explain? 

1 minute ago, Guest Trixter. said:

I just recently updated Aion Classic and for some reason I cannot play the game. Keeps reading cannot connect to a authorized server. But I can get into Regular Aion with no issues on my level 56 Gladiator.  Someone please explain? 

Classic has not launched yet

Guest Srkai
14 hours ago, UnforgivingOG said:

I really hope it isnt dumb this down to much. Part of the excitement was leveling up, if everyone levels to fast Classic will quickly die off. I dont think they should make it easy mode for NA, makes us look weak, cant even play video games with out help. 

A LOT of people quit Aion because of how slow leveling was. I definitely think it is easy to find a happy medium between the absolute slog of 1.0 and where they are at today.

1 minute ago, Guest Srkai said:

A LOT of people quit Aion because of how slow leveling was. I definitely think it is easy to find a happy medium between the absolute slog of 1.0 and where they are at today.

Aion 7.9   you can roll a new toon and have it at max level 80 the same day. Why would people think that was slow?

Guest Guest Guest Guest Guest!
5 minutes ago, Alvie said:

Aion 7.9   you can roll a new toon and have it at max level 80 the same day. Why would people think that was slow?

When it was recently upgraded to lvl 80 it was whole months to achieve that level, it was hours and hours of play. I think that is what "with the slow level" refers to.

5 minutes ago, Guest Guest Guest Guest Guest! said:

When it was recently upgraded to lvl 80 it was whole months to achieve that level, it was hours and hours of play. I think that is what "with the slow level" refers to.

Then you were doing something wrong.

Guest Guest Guest Guest!
14 minutes ago, Alvie said:

Entonces estabas haciendo algo mal.

right!!!, what was wrong was playing aion on that patch.

make no mistake, I am not someone who hates this game. I really love it but update after update ruined it. I return after 8 months to Aion Classic. let's hope they don't let us down. Have fun!!! Make great aion again!! ^.^

Looking forward to Classic Aion, rather enjoyed it. Returned to Aion to try and see the new version of Aion and let's just say I don't quite understand it. It's Aion, but not Aion, miss the day's pre-level 80 patches, where Aion made sense. 

Guest Xenomorph

Hey all.
When can we Played Aion Classic...
When i Start the game. Then after the Intro No servers comes.
Yesterday i was created my Character.

Thanks for help all

Archived