> Ataques às pessoas
> "Cuide da sua vida"
> ???

Denuncie este palhaço e siga em frente.

Is mom okay?

Guest Go away
35 minutes ago, pqpmeu said:

mind your business

Shoosh little child, on your way and leave the forums to the grown ups.

Guest Spite

I have a question regarding Non Siels Blessing users.

if they group up with people to do an endgame instance (Adma/Tlabs/DC/ etc etc...) will the rest of the group get punished for thier nerfed drops

i dont want to take someone somewhere just to get nothing and for them to go "huehue im free to play GG" and drop

18 minutes ago, Guest Spite said:

if they group up with people to do an endgame instance (Adma/Tlabs/DC/ etc etc...) will the rest of the group get punished for thier nerfed drops

i dont want to take someone somewhere just to get nothing and for them to go "huehue im free to play GG" and drop

good point. ^ 

57 minutes ago, Guest Spite said:

Yeah that's sort of terrifying.  

4 hours ago, Jagblade-DN said:

Since we lack a "suggestions" section for things we'd like to see added to Classic or not added, I figured I'd drop this here.

@Kibbelz this is something we've never seen in retail Aion but could you maybe pass along to our corporate overlords the possibility of purchasing a "skill book" (even from the cash shop) that would allow players to understand (and maybe even communicate in) the language of the enemy faction? Role players would kill for such an item / feature rather than having to resort to using website based translation apps or player run shops.

At first I was like, Oh this sounds like a fun idea...then I remembered how bad the rubbish talk is already... Please don't do this, let's keep the community less toxic and not enable cross talking between factions otherwise the GM staff is going to be so busy with swinging the suspension hammer.... 

But if Kibbelz is looking for suggestions, I'm sure almost everyone would agree, we want the special cube! Early patches items were so cluttered... please for the love of god let us have the special cube!

2 minutes ago, Rag-DN said:

At first I was like, Oh this sounds like a fun idea...then I remembered how bad the rubbish talk is already... Please don't do this, let's keep the community less toxic and not enable cross talking between factions otherwise the GM staff is going to be so busy with swinging the suspension hammer.... 

But if Kibbelz is looking for suggestions, I'm sure almost everyone would agree, we want the special cube! Early patches items were so cluttered... please for the love of god let us have the special cube!

Well, people are already using those third party websites for translating so I don't really see much of a difference lol. Maybe making it a temporary thing would work.

Guest some old chanter
1 hour ago, Guest Spite said:

this seems important. 

Guest st0n3
1 hour ago, Guest Spite said:

will the rest of the group get punished for thier nerfed drops

f2p has no nerfed drops. they can't pick up drops themselves.

21 minutes ago, Rag-DN said:

That's kind of irrelevant. As others have said there are functioning websites that translate Asmodian and Elyos speech, all the languages do in game is switch which letters appear as what to another side. If an Asmodian says "Bad" an Elyos sees "Hde" and vice versa. But if an Elyos says "Hde" an Asmodian sees "Bad."

I see no reason to not allow the option of easier communication when it can already be done manually. Regardless of whether or not you can understand the enemy player has nothing to do with whether or not they're being "toxic." I'd argue the spirit of the communication matters more than the letter.

Archived