Elyos really are unpopular eh?

5s16519C

LoL and I am sure it has nothing to do with the fact 12 years ago NC had to give a lot more incentives to an Eylos players to change over to play an Asmo toon  because no one wanted to play an Asmo maybe the old Asmo players are still hoping to get the advantages they once did.

Guest Happymeal

Possibly the fact that charcter creation started at noon and the Elyos population actually goes to work lol just a thought

19 minutes ago, DrFeelz said:

LoL and I am sure it has nothing to do with the fact 12 years ago NC had to give a lot more incentives to an Eylos players to change over to play an Asmo toon  because no one wanted to play an Asmo maybe the old Asmo players are still hoping to get the advantages they once did.

You're right, I don't think it has anything to do with that.

I wanted to be asmo to be underdog and all peeps i knew agree to be asmo... Trying convince peeps to swap.. I clearly didnt see that coming... All old asmo player want to be asmo for life! And all old Elyos want to roll Asmo! i dont get it! xD

Guest pew pew

When one of the first banhammer waves hit. Most of those accounts were asmo. Let's discuss why, shall we?

6 minutes ago, ErzaScarletxFT said:

The only way we can see which server is Unbalanced, is when everyone can play and see which faction take more fortress i think.

when the initial rush gets done and it's too late to do anything because everyone that had interest has already mostly joined? Watching the numbers now is the right call.

4 minutes ago, ErzaScarletxFT said:

The only way we can see which server is Unbalanced, is when everyone can play and see which faction take more fortress i think.

We can already make an early accurate prediction with everything going on. 

More easy farm extend on Asmo, cause bakarma instance vs zapiel who is a name on a floating island with a invisible path ...
Rifting experience better as Asmo cause you rift in heiron who have no separation its a flat land with no guards... 
If you an Elyos and you rift to belusian every zone are lock by guards, you basicly need to use perfect rift who spawn ramdomly to get to the right pvp zone lvl ...
Asmo have better class skill than elyos , the only class who is better is elyos sin who have silence rune... All other class are better asmo.
The abyss armor on asmo look way better, just look at E50 plate elyos is green .... and the asmo one is black !
The map are better at lvl up on the asmo side you got hill and mountain on the elyos side its flat land that its !

Now future patch :
If you an asmo and you rift to ingision you can use the stream in the middle map to escape any zerg... 
If you an elyos and you rift into gelk there 0 stream to escape zerg around fortress...
Same with norsvold and the elyos map ... If you an elyos and you push to the town, the map in nosvold go down hill to the main town so you cant escape zerg when you get close of the town , but if you an asmo and you get close to the elyos town, they town is up a hill so you can glide down to escape the zerg.
Lakrum siege the asmo outpost is way better place for attack the fortress than the elyos who more  on a corner...
Think about it the asmo have claws and hairs in they back with spike on they armor ....
What elyos have ? Same gears but no claws , no hair , no spike....
And let not talk about the fact asmo have glowing eyes and what elyos have ? yah nothing...
Look at the story line of asmo and elyos ...
The elyos get attacked by the balaurs , But the asmodian are getting attack by the "MEAN" elyos...

Asmo is the favory race of the people who creat this game everything make about that race and after they add it the elyos...  

That why asmo better race than elyos...

12 minutes ago, MiphaBae-DN said:

when the initial rush gets done and it's too late to do anything because everyone that had interest has already mostly joined? Watching the numbers now is the right call.

I know but i mean they dont know exactly if is an actually a player or bots account 

Guest Shavera
1 hour ago, Guest Happymeal said:

Possibly the fact that charcter creation started at noon and the Elyos population actually goes to work lol just a thought

More like ya'lls moms wouldn't let you call out of school.  Whereas the adults can and or are on work from home; or called out, or took a long lunch break.  

Guest Wootage

listen im not even going to wait for asmo creation to be open, im just rolling israphel elyos , f it ...
i wanted asmo siel but looks like people went nuts reserving names with multiple accounts 
Actually might even be more fun playing elyos as i know asmo side like back on my hand it gets boring at some point playing on autopilots 

Archived