Latest "ban" wave

Pyromage-DN

Logged in today to find many friends locked out or banned, with accounts as old as mine (2009) and in good standing.
I understand it's an automatic flagging thing, but I really don' think it's something you need right now. With numbers fast declining, maybe look into actual player reports and chill on this IP thing. Especially on accounts that are as old as theirs and never received a single report over the years :(

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Masterobiwon said:

This is a real problem. I have been reporting. That is all I can think to do.

I'm hearing now, people think it's got something to do with the SR exploit. The people I know ran like 3 SRs yesterday, and seem to have got caught up to it.
Automatic system problems it seems. Again.

same here, i got banned/kicked out from game when doing SR (countless time, 2 or 3 more Snow Blessing quest then im full SR set).

contacted them, no usefull info as usual, they only said that im botting.

the only reason im thinking about that is their script to detect SR exploiter is so "GOOD"

btw: im no bot, no buying kinah, no hack, no cheat. Im PetoArmy and farmed everything by my raw hands. I  only watched LFG's drama and sometimes trolling them.

9 hours ago, Pyromage-DN said:

Logged in today to find many friends locked out or banned, with accounts as old as mine (2009) and in good standing.
I understand it's an automatic flagging thing, but I really don' think it's something you need right now. With numbers fast declining, maybe look into actual player reports and chill on this IP thing. Especially on accounts that are as old as theirs and never received a single report over the years :(

lots of people are using soft animation hacks, radar etc that you cant really tell.  they got banned for a reason. stop crying

1 hour ago, Foxymelody said:

lots of people are using soft animation hacks, radar etc that you cant really tell.  they got banned for a reason. stop crying

false, my friend got banned for nothing he is 100% legit player. Try again

It's amazing how Aion community members support each other. They don't even know why the topic starter's friends were banned or whether it was actually by mistake, but they are already happy to jump to their throats. I do hope those people got banned as well without any reason like it happens sometimes, and then they get exactly the same treatment on forums.

VgLWbgH.jpeg
HOW ABOUT THIS EH? Never used a single nyerking third party program since 2009. I don't even use a nyerking VPN. Going to need proof of me using third party, thank you.

I run SR a ton to try and get the hairpin quests done and get jumbled in with the kinah exploiters. Great job NCsoft.

Those forum heroes, dude! Stop white-knighting for NCsoft. Their systems are MEDIOCRE at best.

I've also already been banned by those automated systems before. They are beyond bad at coding, everyone knows that.

dude understand why they went retail and are on the same path with NA's classic a ncsoft and mediocre doesn't show concrete proof to ban you just accuse you it's already enough no wonder the game is over, it's practically just going to be the drool eggs from ncsoft as you always had

Some of you have not played Aion in 5+ years, and so have not dealt with the shit we've dealt with concerning accidental bans (which are then undone without even an apology a few days later) and it really shows.

NCSOFT. MAKES. MISTAKES. EVERY. DAY.

Except with actual cheaters/botters. They'll continue to bot in game while your TRULY innocent friend is banned for a week until NCsoft realizes their mistake and removes the ban. smh

8 minutes ago, Vantheria-DN said:

Some of you have not played Aion in 5+ years, and so have not dealt with the shit we've dealt with concerning accidental bans (which are then undone without even an apology a few days later) and it really shows.

NCSOFT. MAKES. MISTAKES. EVERY. DAY.

Except with actual cheaters/botters. They'll continue to bot in game while your TRULY innocent friend is banned for a week until NCsoft realizes their mistake and removes the ban. smh

This. I am actually surprised so many ppl are just accusing their friends were hacking when ncsoft is known for banning alot of innocent ppl accidentally specially when they do ban waves, i know that cause ive been hitted b4 back in retail and they lifted my ban just some hours later after i sent a ticket.

24 minutes ago, Yaya said:

This. I am actually surprised so many ppl are just accusing their friends were hacking when ncsoft is known for banning alot of innocent ppl accidentally specially when they do ban waves, i know that cause ive been hitted b4 back in retail and they lifted my ban just some hours later after i sent a ticket.

The mentality of Aion community is that NCsoft does not care about bots so I am not all surprised that players are botting with multiple accounts and getting banned now. They think it's the "norm" and I'm glad they're getting banned.

9 minutes ago, Mitsuha said:

The mentality of Aion community is that NCsoft does not care about bots so I am not all surprised that players are botting with multiple accounts and getting banned now. They think it's the "norm" and I'm glad they're getting banned.

I dont agree, we do care. But I bet 5% of the ppl banned were actually doing something wrong lol ive seen plenty of ppl botting with their main character here in this server and they still roaming around freely with top guilds stamped on their names. And about the real bots going around, they are still there. 

10 minutes ago, Mitsuha said:

Cool. Except those people are not the only ones being banned. Innocent people are ALSO being banned.

2 hours ago, Rain-DN said:

VgLWbgH.jpeg
HOW ABOUT THIS EH? Never used a single nyerking third party program since 2009. I don't even use a nyerking VPN. Going to need proof of me using third party, thank you.

I run SR a ton to try and get the hairpin quests done and get jumbled in with the kinah exploiters. Great job NCsoft.

Same. Did 3 SR mid runs with this guy & his friend the other day, all 3 of us ended up banned yesterday evening. Coincidently a day after a run where we had Rain train out all the mobs so we could loot those treasure boxes in the timed area, and got 3 keys.

???

Archived