Congrats, SL-A won

17sC870

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, AriaTheMelodious-DN said:

Still wondering why, if there were such major leadership disputes, they didn't just rotate leadership duties. It doesn't matter if you think the other player is gonna totally blow it because next time the fort is up it'll be your turn to lead.

they did :S

2 hours ago, Supvolcom-DN said:

Uhiwi is one of the most efficient people I know when it comes to video games. If the entire Elyos faction was behind him, they could very well be winning this server despite having a lower average of skilled pvpers. However Trevyn has a huge following for some reason and he's as useless as could be, and from what I've heard, Slayers doesn't want to help their faction.

Coming from Zikel asmo where it took 2 years to even capture a LOWER fort, its not impossible to recover and start winning. The only problem is most people don't have the same drive as they did on retail. They want instant satisfaction and I don't think they'll get it.

On top of that, this patch is HORRIBLE. My group's only option to find lvl 50s to fight against is camping the Elyos DC entrance. If Elyos actually had any pvpers they'd be having a field day with the amount of asmos to kill, but they don't seem too interested in pvp.

I rerolled asmo because of that! XD. Zikel/Tiamat asmo was the best, seeing so many familiar names & old friends on the other side makes me kinda sad :(.

11 minutes ago, AriaTheMelodious-DN said:

It's hard to tell from the other side; this forum post alone is indicative of how no one seems to have a clear narrative about Elyos leadership. Some Elyos say Uhiwi, some say Trevyn, some say leadership rotation, I don't know what's real and what's not @-@

I was at most and don't remember Trevyn ever leading one. They were getting Circle Nyerk, serenity, smorc etc to do them as well to bring in new strats and teach others to do it. I honestly don't think that much else could have been done within the core leadership .

The infighting isn't something I really want to comment on because its childish and I honestly couldn't give a shit but the majority seemed to be on the same page and working together as much as possible.

1 minute ago, JabbaTheCuck-DN said:

You have too much of it, why you always die in the game >:->

It's what happens when you don't drop wings, or print screen away.  I learned years ago, I don't actually feel pain if my pixels get sent back to kisk. Trust me, it's true.

Trevyn-

I think people are over exaggerating how big Abyss Force was.

Yes, we mass recruited, and yes, our discord flooded quite fast with hundreds of players.. but come launch day, we had maybe 150 tops actually playing, and that fast declined after the first free week.

After that, we consistently had maybe 20 that actually used discord.. then we we were back to basically our core players and a few people we met here.

8 hours ago, Fappachino said:

2. The in-faction disputes that's between the Elyos faction.  Apparently there's some drama that's been going on between AF, Fighters and Clarity(?) to a point where they refuse to work together for 30 fkin minutes. This is probably the nail in the coffin for the Elyos faction.  Until the Elyos squash whatever drama is going on or put the bs aside for 30 mins and work together as a team, there's no point for the Elyos to even show up in the abyss during siege time. 

what...??? there is no  drama going on between AF, clarity and fighter.. do you even play elyos ? what are you talking about lol. AF, clarity, and fighter have been working together. the problem was/is slayers who have openly tried to grief the elyos faction multiple times.

Guys, doesnt matter whose fault it is or what not. Game is over, asmos won.

Its only quit fest and or ppl holding until new games launch and/or because they paid 90d siel.

Just enjoy the last weeks, if it comes back to being competitive its gonna be in months when enough asmos get bored and quit more than the elyos that quit because they are not having fun.

6 hours ago, Boober said:

but they don't seem too interested in pvp.

Also this, nobody is interested in pvp where u are heavily outgeared, you griefing elyos DC entrance only makes it worse since ppl cant even go in to level up or get gear to MAYBE become competitive in the near future. But whatever, u can go have ur fun while it lasts.

4 minutes ago, 17sC870 said:

Guys, doesnt matter whose fault it is or what not. Game is over, asmos won.

Its only quit fest and or ppl holding until new games launch and/or because they paid 90d siel.

Just enjoy the last weeks, if it comes back to being competitive its gonna be in months when enough asmos get bored and quit more than the elyos that quit because they are not having fun.

lol why are people always in this game like "I don't care if you're having fun or not, you must quit now for the reasons outlined in this powerpoint presentation."

One guy quit the game so his legion disbanded into other legions on the same server. The only thing that's gonna scare people into quitting are the barcodes on the forums insisting that a catastrophic irreversable ultimate annihilating server-destroying mega disaster exodus is just around the corner. People literally quit or reroll because random people tell them that other people are gonna quit or reroll

10 minutes ago, AriaTheMelodious-DN said:

lol why are people always in this game like "I don't care if you're having fun or not, you must quit now for the reasons outlined in this powerpoint presentation."

One guy quit the game so his legion disbanded into other legions on the same server. The only thing that's gonna scare people into quitting are the barcodes on the forums insisting that a catastrophic irreversable ultimate annihilating server-destroying mega disaster exodus is just around the corner. People literally quit or reroll because random people tell them that other people are gonna quit or reroll

Not saying u must quit, if u are having fun keep playing.

A lot of asmos come here to tell ppl to keep playing despite all the grief they are doing, same thing happened when IS-A mass quit the elyos were telling them to keep playing, hell they were even willing to give them stuff for free to keep playing and thats also not fun.

For majority of elyos who are trying to level and gear up its no fun when you cant leave the city or cant enter dungeons.
For the minority of geared elyos who dont need to run these, they cant compete for world bosses or pvp in abyss because of the gear/number gap.

Both of these are not fun, when you are not having fun you stop playing, as simple as that.
f you are having fun now on siel you are either an asmodian or you are an elyos who dont need to level up/gear and only go rifting in small numbers.

I'm actually starting to be against a server fusion, Israphel while very small is starting to settle in, more asmodien player are stating to be stuff and able to rivalised and i feel like a bunch of elyos understand that camping everything 100% of the time would penalized them even more because they would have no one to pvp with so they slack a bit, we can actually farm ap now and enjoy some good pvp before latte arrive and noise dp 4k everyone.

I feel like they should open temporary free asmo transfer from siel to israphel, just to balance it a bit, make siel less crownded and israphel a bit more to have similar number to elyos.

Lol, most people don’t care for forts cuz they can’t attend it, specially Europeans. All people care in this game is having people to run instances. IS-A want a server merge cuz they don’t find people on LFG.

All people will care in 1.5 is having people to run Dark Poeta grade S and make Miragent/Fenris on all their chars. Most people have chars on both factions to pop dredgion and run 6x5(randoms), not to mention pop shield artifact before enter. So no, your +15 50e pvp p2w gear won’t make any difference for most people playing.

17 minutes ago, Fappachino said:

My point still remains that you guys got issues within your own faction that's holding back the potential to do better in sieges. 

Even if the faction was everyone holding hands happily, would make only a spit difference because of the gap in numbers/gear.

Just look at all past attempts of elyos to do world bosses and capture forts. They can only capture/kill if the asmos dont show.

The game barely has any content and if u think ppl gonna keep playing when they cant do most of the open world content because of the imbalance, I have bad news for you.

Danger here from <Circle Nyerk>, previously a faction co-lead from Triniel ages ago for over a year, up to and including North America's first Divine Fortress cap.

We have the knowledge and strats to execute and defeat asmos on sieges.  WHAT WE DON'T have the numbers showing up that they do.  That is all.

As for who is leading the sieges, we rotate.  All the misinformation above is due to people not knowing exact details on sieges.  If you are QQing on forums, and don't want to give up, join siege nights.  ALL of the major legions post in LFG to add pugs/non legion mates to join alliance/league.

Show your support instead  of complaining.

10 hours ago, Supvolcom-DN said:

On top of that, this patch is HORRIBLE. My group's only option to find lvl 50s to fight against is camping the Elyos DC entrance. If Elyos actually had any pvpers they'd be having a field day with the amount of asmos to kill, but they don't seem too interested in pvp.

Because most of us need better gear before we can try to PvP.  Camping DC just makes it harder for us to gear up and adds to the frustration our faction is already dealing with. If you want people to quit you’re doing a good job. Many already have. 

Check out Forthyn's siege attendance stats, number difference is not what you'd think.

To be honest Elyos put in a lot of work in presiege and set up scenarios where I'd imagine its impossible to lose, but somehow someway Elyos still manage to lose. Some notable events was not using hellfire at miren, keeping a majority of the faction on hellfire to defend against nothing instead of PvPing at the fort, popping artifacts at Krotan extremely ineffectively, and even at the last Kysis Elyos used staccato/hellfire extremely poorly. The worst part was the other inner teleporters weren't killed when all of the asmos were inside kysis. If Elyos had a slightly more competent leader Elyos would have won a lot of the sieges that they were supposed to. On the other hand asmos have some new people involving themselves in siege leadership and I always tell them to try their best and even if they do poorly they can get better over time. The only reason asmos aren't too upset at the leadership is because Elyos keep throwing the siege so the asmo leadership doesn't take as much flak. 

As for Uhiwi/Abyss Force, managing a several hundred man legion in Aion was an impossible task from the start.

29 minutes ago, Tshirt said:

Check out Forthyn's siege attendance stats, number difference is not what you'd think.

To be honest Elyos put in a lot of work in presiege and set up scenarios where I'd imagine its impossible to lose, but somehow someway Elyos still manage to lose. Some notable events was not using hellfire at miren, keeping a majority of the faction on hellfire to defend against nothing instead of PvPing at the fort, popping artifacts at Krotan extremely ineffectively, and even at the last Kysis Elyos used staccato/hellfire extremely poorly. The worst part was the other inner teleporters weren't killed when all of the asmos were inside kysis. If Elyos had a slightly more competent leader Elyos would have won a lot of the sieges that they were supposed to. On the other hand asmos have some new people involving themselves in siege leadership and I always tell them to try their best and even if they do poorly they can get better over time. The only reason asmos aren't too upset at the leadership is because Elyos keep throwing the siege so the asmo leadership doesn't take as much flak. 

As for Uhiwi/Abyss Force, managing a several hundred man legion in Aion was an impossible task from the start.

You want to complain, then step up and help? If you know anything about arti's hellfire is KEY to pushing into a fort owned by ANOTHER FACTION.

7 minutes ago, Tshirt said:

what

Point proven.  The numbers are a big part of what's going on with Siel.  If you don't know that by now, you are sadly mistaken.  Hellfire's CD when taken is very long compared to every other arti.  If you don't defend it, and it gets flipped, you can't use it in conjunction with other arti's.

30 minutes ago, Danger said:

Point proven.  The numbers are a big part of what's going on with Siel.  If you don't know that by now, you are sadly mistaken.  Hellfire's CD when taken is very long compared to every other arti.  If you don't defend it, and it gets flipped, you can't use it in conjunction with other arti's.

If all the asmos are inside of a fort keeping a league on hellfire is pointless. For most of the sieges we've done we haven't had any alliances outside of the fort back capping artifacts so you'd be defending hellfire against nothing. 

39 minutes ago, 1s31CD47 said:

0VKQ8ZN.png
JuSt PlAy BeTtEr  NuMbErS ArE NoT ThE PrObLeM XDXD

Why are you posting one where elyos didn't even plan on showing up? Are you drowsy? Especially with that uppercase/lowercase crap.

All the mutually attended upper sieges have been quite equal numbers, with a very slight advantage in numbers to elyos. 

Archived