Classic 1.5 coming to NA sometime in October

The Secret Cow Level

1 hour ago, Zarbi said:

I hope it's soon, the current Aion 1.2 is very difficult to gain AP for those people like me who prefer not to gank or AP trade.

We need bags of AP for simple  PvE things like L45 greater stigmas, and their is no reliable way to get it.

This times 1000,if something doesnt come soon just not worth playing anymore.Cant farm lower forts for AP since Elyos will not leave 1 pink.Rifting is a unreliable source of AP cant get gear or farm for the stigmas.

I had hoped they might of made adjustments on AP gains for gear and what mobs give in the abyss before rereleasing,however it seems they just dont get NA hasnt got the same sort of player base  of korea where you could easily farm via pvp.

Game is boring as hell they did nothing to make gaining AP better than original release even grinding 5 levels from 25-30 gave 15k AP, game is stupidly designed.

17 hours ago, Zarbi said:

I hope it's soon, the current Aion 1.2 is very difficult to gain AP for those people like me who prefer not to gank or AP trade.

We need bags of AP for simple  PvE things like L45 greater stigmas, and their is no reliable way to get it.

Its going to be released soon, right after the 3 month/1 month siel aura of the majority players expires. Leaving players with no choice but to continue renewing to enjoy a major content update. They know that people are going leave within a week or two after patch so might as well time the siels aura expiry date with the release of 1.5.

Well done NC

1 hour ago, Erynne-KT said:

Its going to be released soon, right after the 3 month/1 month siel aura of the majority players expires. Leaving players with no choice but to continue renewing to enjoy a major content update. They know that people are going leave within a week or two after patch so might as well time the siels aura expiry date with the release of 1.5.

Well done NC

Why would people leave a week or two after the 1.5  patch?

1 hour ago, Zarbi said:

Why would people leave a week or two after the 1.5  patch?

A lot of people have left the game, they will not be coming back.

There is a misconception that people will return for 1.5 and while a few will, they wont stay for long due to how dead the server(IS) is.

Stick a fork in this game.

On 9/19/2021 at 1:52 AM, marikazan-KT said:

This times 1000,if something doesnt come soon just not worth playing anymore.Cant farm lower forts for AP since Elyos will not leave 1 pink.Rifting is a unreliable source of AP cant get gear or farm for the stigmas.

I had hoped they might of made adjustments on AP gains for gear and what mobs give in the abyss before rereleasing,however it seems they just dont get NA hasnt got the same sort of player base  of korea where you could easily farm via pvp.

Game is boring as hell they did nothing to make gaining AP better than original release even grinding 5 levels from 25-30 gave 15k AP, game is stupidly designed.

I got 6k AP last night off 180 kills 2-man. Ez. It took a few hours though. But this update is reducing the rewards from rifting which is disappointing.

1 hour ago, MasterObiWan said:

I got 6k AP last night off 180 kills 2-man. Ez. It took a few hours though. But this update is reducing the rewards from rifting which is disappointing.

Iv'e been rifting and got 13k AP in one sitting,its still nothing  though when compare cost 30 elites item is 70k+ AP so 1 week per item if lucky so probaly 2-3 months to gear up lol yeah so much fun when pvp is mostly bots.

Anyways sub is dead in less than 10 days, game is terrible and not worth the money Community managers ignore customers,support ignores paying customers and for a 12 year old game they did a terrible job yet again.

NA/eu oceanic are always treated worse than korea just walking wallets to them and people havent learnt that,i thought maybe they'd changed still the same money grabbing tactics and poor service.

On 9/20/2021 at 5:39 AM, SumonaLisa said:

They will leave when they see the AP traders melting them in the pvp instances.

Everyone who didn't quit*

Lol. The thought of someone re-quitting because people beat them in dredge after they left during the time they could've taken to gear up. Hah.

Archived