@Kibbelz Squad Leader Accessory Selection Chest, when?

Knk

On 10/26/2021 at 8:07 PM, NerfThis-DN said:

? go farm a bit i have full pvp set 30e with lvl 30 accs we supossed to get free gear now and don't play the game? nice classic experience no wonder why classic is ruined 

You seem to have the blanket statement argument that just completely misses the point and objective of this event.  You sound like a BDO player who bitches and moans about Seasonal servers and other catchup mechanics because it was 'harder in your day'.  It's a single acc for new players/players who started behind others, or that you could just get on your alt characters.  A small incentive for turning on the newsletters, not game breaking, and something worth a damn for the general player base in some way or another.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/25/2021 at 2:40 PM, Loki said:

Event will be for players who have signed up before Nov 3rd. Rewards will be distributed either Nov 10th or Nov 17th. (We're trying to aim for the 10th.) The page should be updated sometime this week to reflect that info.

Sorry this wasn't clearly stated originally :(. 

REMINDER FOR THE FORGETFUL @Loki@Hime@Kibbelz@Gideon@Cyan

ALSO: make sure you send Asmodians the "archon" and Elyos the "guardian" as they are faction locked incase you didnt know

11 minutes ago, Ontwo said:

Bro they gave us a piece of 40e....... 

Everyone got that though, not just the people who subscribed.

So what we need is confirmation if the people who are subscribed are still getting an accessory box, as we were explicitly told. 
Don't get me wrong, I'm happy to have this free 40e piece, thank you very much!

But it would still be nice to know if we are getting what we were told we were going to get, for doing what we were told to do, on the day we were told we were going to get it, or if they just completely changed the plan/lied to us.

2 minutes ago, Adla said:

Everyone got that though, not just the people who subscribed.

So what we need is confirmation if the people who are subscribed are still getting an accessory box, as we were explicitly told. 
Don't get me wrong, I'm happy to have this free 40e piece, thank you very much!

But it would still be nice to know if we are getting what we were told we were going to get, for doing what we were told to do, on the day we were told we were going to get it, or if they just completely changed the plan/lied to us.

Yeah you're right, their communication sucks.  If they don't intend to give us the piece what they probably should have done was came out and said something like, "due to the confusion and lack of communication on our part, we have decided to give the community a 40e piece chest and wings instead." or something along those lines.

NC will obviously never learn that their lack of communication and actually listening to their player base is what is ultimately costing them a fortune. Still yet, like an hour after getting a 40e piece that's 159,500 AP and 27 silver medals, "where's the freebie". You posed the question appropriately, he didn't. That's just my view, doesn't mean I'm right.

Okay, so I got the 30 accessory on my alt account, but not on my main account. Both are subscribed for notifications, and in the case of my main account it's been subscribed for years. The unfortunate thing is I could have used the accessory more on my main account. Wonder if there's a delay in distributing to everyone or somehow I didn't qualify because I already had the notifications turned on from way before?

Archived