@Kibbelz Squad Leader Accessory Selection Chest, when?

Knk

7 hours ago, Stormwing said:

@Pyromage-DN:
The official answer from support is (paraphrased): it was phrased poorly, there is no reward like that given out. They wrote that one can get such an item, not that one will. (Their reply, not my opinion)

That is the dumbest thing they could possibly say. This past week since 1.5 launched has honestly been depressing with the way NCWest has handled: 

- Events

- Brusthonin/Theobomos drops nerf

- Abyss fort commander and dredge commander HP pool

- Not buffing balaur mats droprate 

If it wasn't for wanting to play with friends still I would have ditched this game.

20 hours ago, PastyPony-KT said:

Free ap gear best idea ever that person should get a raise 

It's level 30 AP accessories. Not like it would break the game.

9 hours ago, Stormwing said:

@Pyromage-DN:
The official answer from support is (paraphrased): it was phrased poorly, there is no reward like that given out. They wrote that one can get such an item, not that one will. (Their reply, not my opinion)

I'm not surprised at all to see that. I figured they would say something like that tbh. Mismanagement, yet again. Who would of thought? =O

2 hours ago, Shiroturtle said:

That is the dumbest thing they could possibly say. This past week since 1.5 launched has honestly been depressing with the way NCWest has handled: 

- Events

- Brusthonin/Theobomos drops nerf

- Abyss fort commander and dredge commander HP pool

- Not buffing balaur mats droprate 

If it wasn't for wanting to play with friends still I would have ditched this game.

I could agree with all of those topics, but on KR. Actually not even in KR. Hire staff to ban bots and you don't need to fk over legit players. It's that simple. 

I was so excited to see new content being added in 1.9. I was thinking "hell yeah, they still care about the game". Nope. Dead wrong lol. Next time I'll read the little patches too.

@Kibbelz@Loki@Hime@Gideon

Hello, NCsoft employee's, I understand you are very busy ruining this game one update at a time but could you at least comment on weather or not we will be receiving this abyss accessory promotion for singing up Aion news? many of the players would like to take advantage of this promotion that has come with the 1.5 patch and you have now had adequate time to reply on the community forums as the game masters from the support team keep telling everyone that so such event or promotion exists despite it being promoted on the main page www.aiononline.com/classic

b02a4087a9.jpg

• Daeva

Event will be for players who have signed up before Nov 3rd. Rewards will be distributed either Nov 10th or Nov 17th. (We're trying to aim for the 10th.) The page should be updated sometime this week to reflect that info.

Sorry this wasn't clearly stated originally :(. 

On 10/24/2021 at 1:18 PM, Spoil said:

another day without an answer from @Kibbelzand support

Kibblez reached out to my once regarding a community support ticket I submitted. It was nice to see him message me on Discord to confirm my identity.

After that I never heard from him again, and I have not ONCE had the community support team even respond to an e-mail I've sent in.

20 hours ago, Loki said:

Event will be for players who have signed up before Nov 3rd. Rewards will be distributed either Nov 10th or Nov 17th. (We're trying to aim for the 10th.) The page should be updated sometime this week to reflect that info.

Good to hear some direct contact with straight information finally.  It wasn't the issue of clearly stating the timeline and way the event would work.  It was more that there was conflicting statements from support, the website, etc on it happening or not happening or if it was just technical business wording.

Glad to know it will be upheld as stated on the website and shared to players.  Thank you Loki

1 hour ago, Snacks said:

Good to hear some direct contact with straight information finally.  It wasn't the issue of clearly stating the timeline and way the event would work.  It was more that there was conflicting statements from support, the website, etc on it happening or not happening or if it was just technical business wording.

Glad to know it will be upheld as stated on the website and shared to players.  Thank you Loki

Oh my, so this is actually happening? Wonderful.

21 hours ago, NerfThis-DN said:

free pvp gear for carebears that dont want to pvp nice

Inflammatory statement. It's one acc. But I suppose you're fine with AP Traders gaining huge advantages, while regular players are left behind.

22 hours ago, Loki said:

Thank you so much for the timely response, hope to see more of this!! :)

5 hours ago, Adla said:

Oh my, so this is actually happening? Wonderful.

Inflammatory statement. It's one acc. But I suppose you're fine with AP Traders gaining huge advantages, while regular players are left behind.

? go farm a bit i have full pvp set 30e with lvl 30 accs we supossed to get free gear now and don't play the game? nice classic experience no wonder why classic is ruined 

Archived