The situation on Israphel

2s349201

Is beyond dire at this point.

3% server capacity is simply detrimental to many many peoples playing experience.

I get it, you do not care about paying customers as long as they pay, but less and less people are playing and paying daily.

Any chance you can help us out or should we just quit?

A server merge, transfers, cross server instances, something, anything?

Just thought I would at least make an effort before I quit.

Any chance?

@Kibbelz Maybe you could run it up the chain.

1 hour ago, 2s349201 said:

3% server capacity is simply detrimental to many many peoples playing experience.

I get it, you do not care about paying customers as long as they pay, but less and less people are playing and paying daily.

Just thought I would at least make an effort before I quit.

Any chance?

@Kibbelz Maybe you could run it up the chain.

I agree 100%. I see less and less people logging on every day.. people spamming LFG to form group for hours.. Dredge queues that go on and on and no luck.. rifting with no enemies in sight. This is my favorite MMO and I would like to keep playing but it's becoming a single player game at this point.

10 hours ago, 2s349201 said:

The 100% EXP buff we've all had for two weeks recently was your cue to reroll on Siel. A good amount of IS players made use of it, why didn't you?

4 hours ago, NerfThis-DN said:

Elyos in siel already have 3 times more population than siel asmos merge gonna break the balance even more

Well on IS the sieges are pretty balanced and abyss fort state is a proof of that.
Rerolling on siel is not an option for every one, some ppl does not have the time nor they wanna loose their equip acquired; Just think at triroan weapons or bakarma spera or even think at the abyss gear.

Yday at 22:00 EU time the lfg was quiet for a good 1 hr.

Merge or cross server istances is the only way imo to make server survive.

1 hour ago, Vireza-KT said:

The 100% EXP buff we've all had for two weeks recently was your cue to reroll on Siel. A good amount of IS players made use of it, why didn't you?

No point. You can see the SL-A streamers LFG for over an hour to fill a DP group. It might be better but it's still bad.

3 hours ago, Vireza-KT said:

You are asking why I dont just start again after investing time and money into my current account for the last 4months?

Hmmm, thats a hard question to answer really................

3 minutes ago, 19s19C5EB said:

The writing was on the wall since July.

Yes, it was and I should have moved at that point.

But we still had a population, the entire server quit once we didnt get 1.5 2 months ago.

So I do take my share of the blame, im aware im partially to blame for my current position.

Hence this thread, im asking the mods to help us out, my choices are a merge or a transfer or I quit once my current siels expires.

Aion classic really good game but going to die. You can see this everywhere, not just in game. First months twitch viewers around 20-30k, now? Around 100 and mostly private server viewers. 

As i said aion good game but ncwest ruined this game. Please noone blame players. Im sure tens on thousands players still want to play this game but too late now.

Please, do something for the players for once.  Forget about balancing of gear, forget about market merging and how IS will flood market with a bunch of new items.  If you cared about these things as a big issue with a merge, you would have merged 3 months ago when it seemed evident that it needed to happen and people were crying about it and it would have minimized the gap in gear from the free farm on IS vs SL and being contested.  Even if you don't care to try with these events that provide nothing, we do need you to at least try for this merge.

These players just want to play with other actual players.  
Let them play the damn game they pay you to enjoy at the least.

36 minutes ago, Snacks said:

Please, do something for the players for once.  Forget about balancing of gear, forget about market merging and how IS will flood market with a bunch of new items.  If you cared about these things as a big issue with a merge, you would have merged 3 months ago when it seemed evident that it needed to happen and people were crying about it and it would have minimized the gap in gear from the free farm on IS vs SL and being contested.  Even if you don't care to try with these events that provide nothing, we do need you to at least try for this merge.

These players just want to play with other actual players.  
Let them play the damn game they pay you to enjoy at the least.

Every minute wasted for the past 3 months crying about a particular server, you could have spent leveling a toon or two on whatever server you prefer.

I play on both servers each day, and have been for months.

Yet people will just keep doing the same thing over and over, this must be about the 10th. thread of server moaning, and nothing changes, especially the people moaning when they could be L50, or had several alts by now, on their preferred server.

54 minutes ago, Zarbi said:

Every minute wasted for the past 3 months crying about a particular server, you could have spent leveling a toon or two on whatever server you prefer.

I play on both servers each day, and have been for months.

Yet people will just keep doing the same thing over and over, this must be about the 10th. thread of server moaning, and nothing changes, especially the people moaning when they could be L50, or had several alts by now, on their preferred server.

Could players just start on a new server with nothing and be lost or behind?  Yes.  Could they catch up after putting the time back in again on a new server?  Yes.  Does it mean they should have to go through this process in a grindy korean mmo like Aion?  No.  

That's the point.  There is also no reason for supporting a 2nd server which is 6 feet under when you can cut costs down to 1 server and keep things extremely centralized for the remaining player base.  Don't try and convolute the real issue.

simply said, ncsoft doesn't care, maybe if they did their jobs in the beginning and acted right away on the ap trading and cheaters but no they let it go on to the point the massive playerbase we had left, i've got 9 days left on my aura and i am not resubbing because it is absolutely boring in the game whether you're 50 or a twink as the server population is mostly responsible for that

if the game which i assume will follow korea's patch release dates then we are even more doomed as i'm not waiting a year for gelk/ing, there will probably be 50 people per faction left by the time that that comes out, sadly ncsoft could have learned from their mistakes and done better but they didn't, take my money and invest it more into VR instead of playing a game daily putting up with cheaters that never get permanently banned

Archived