Incoming Auto-Hunt Event

Arctic

• Aion Team

Greetings Daevas!

On Wednesday, we will be enabling the auto-hunt feature within Inngisson and Gelkmaros and it will remain available through February 2.

We're particularly keen to hear your thoughts on this experiment. After this event, based on your feedback, we will be either:

A) Enable this permanently and gradually start rolling it out to other zones
or
B)  Restrict is as an event-only feature as we have been doing for the past year and revisit adding this to other zones again in the future

Look forward to the official poll on this topic, which we will post soon after you have had some time to experience auto-hunt in the open world.

Thank you!

Hello @Kibbelz,

Are we going to have any drop rate increase or an event like EU where they received extra items from gelkmaros and inggison monsters.
They were receiving DP daevanion skills selection boxes, Daevanion skill selection box, Grade A level 4 minion contracts, transformation contracts and transformation shards.
And this is just to mention some of the many rewards they were receiving from killing these monsters.

Are we just going to enable auto-hunt feature (which is a good move) but without any other event to go with it?

• Aion Team

Be sure to vote in the official poll once we release it as the team will be making the next step decision based on feedback.

@whodisqt We do have a login rewards event upcoming soon (TBA), and I'll send the desire for a drop event along to the team!

@KibbelzWhat about a real event where we can win something with real value and not an "event" which is supposed to be a normal feature? What about 8.0 part 2 ETA? Yea Apsaranta is incredible lonely and you give a s*** nice job there, no new content, no events, game can keep dying

They did not include this because they are lazy to make event and put this as event.. Its nice that we can finally we get feature  but also so sad living in West platform :(

1 hour ago, Kibbelz said:

Greetings Daevas!

On Wednesday, we will be enabling the auto-hunt feature within Inngisson and Gelkmaros and it will remain available through February 2.

We're particularly keen to hear your thoughts on this experiment. After this event, based on your feedback, we will be either:

or
B)  Restrict is as an event-only feature as we have been doing for the past year and revisit adding this to other zones again in the future

Look forward to the official poll on this topic, which we will post soon after you have had some time to experience auto-hunt in the open world.

Thank you!

What happen to pixel promised promotion ?  , its already 6th month since we got ultimate transformation promotion . 8 month since we get some minion S promotion , Keyboard,Mouse Ranger transformation , We missed Ancient contracts with Hp bonuses specially the thought christmas transformation that wasn't released

You guys have done such a great job managing this game and keeping people's interests at peak that now you have what...10? ....20? people coming on forums with any suggestions or ideas...or anything for that matter....and you ask for feedback? Seriously? Your track record speaks volumes when it comes to you listening to feedback from players,  is actually very amusing. Not trying to be negative or anything just stating facts and please stop pretending that you care and ACTUALLY care, thanks and have a good day 

10 hours ago, Kibbelz said:

Greetings Daevas!

or

Thank you!

I am glad you are addressing this issue.

If we get an auto hunt event map then we have to make sure it is done correctly! otehrwise the normal auto hunt will have to be just like the rest of the world does.

5 minutes ago, Zappies-DN said:

We want garden back as an event. The forest was terrible. Gelk I guess we can set our alts to do the 50 kills while in washroom or cooking i suppose otherwise irrelevant since low xp and no drops worth anything in Gelk.

But the auto hunt is meant to be like this in open world for XP, drops, cubicles etc.

The other option is to have that auto hunt map but they need to expand it and not have it under Hourglass.

As for the luna pouch yes, but bots already do the luna 50 kill, now they will normalize the auto hunt of it.

39 minutes ago, Arhangelos said:

But the auto hunt is meant to be like this in open world for XP, drops, cubicles etc.

The other option is to have that auto hunt map but they need to expand it and not have it under Hourglass.

As for the luna pouch yes, but bots already do the luna 50 kill, now they will normalize the auto hunt of it.

I don't mind the autohunt for people to get cubics and whatnot, but the xp isn't very good compared to completing 1 Apsa quest. I don't think many of us can auto-kill elites in Gelk/Inggi without dying, thus stuck with regular mobs. Luna pounch - good for this agreed.

Garden was the best we deserve coins while farming xp, it is the least they can do. The giant pirate shugo in middle of Gelk been begging for money.

This isn't an event and we haven't had a good event in a long time. Someone says they want XP and drop rate? Lol that's laughable...300% of 0 drops is still 0...and I think everytime they put in a drop rate event the drops are even worse. The only point for this auto hunt would be it's good for returning or new players to get their stat cubes. As for the 50 kills for luna? For most players it takes no time at all without auto hunt. I'd rather have an event with at least legendary and ultimate enchantment stones....

15 hours ago, Kibbelz said:

¡Saludos Daevas!

El miércoles habilitaremos la función de búsqueda automática en Inngisson y Gelkmaros y permanecerá disponible hasta el 2 de febrero.

Estamos especialmente interesados en escuchar sus opiniones sobre este experimento. Después de este evento, según sus comentarios, estaremos:

A) Habilite esto de forma permanente y comience a implementarlo gradualmente en otras zonas
o
B)   Restringir es una función solo para eventos como lo hemos estado haciendo durante el año pasado y volver a agregar esto a otras zonas nuevamente en el futuro

Esté atento a la encuesta oficial sobre este tema, que publicaremos poco después de que haya tenido algo de tiempo para experimentar la caza automática en el mundo abierto.

¡Gracias!

This can be called bottling legally or being a legal bot ???? Since they installed the game guard, I could never use the discord overlay in aion to see my friends when they speak and supposedly so that people who use hack and bot will not use them. It lasted 2 days and it is already full of bots and now this so that they can legally use bots ... More over there are no good events. Why don't they put up the garden ??? to get experience and medals to buy with the fat shugo they sell item ... it would be more favorable ... place a good event, the game dies ...

Enabling auto-hunt in Gelk and Inggi wouldn't be the worst possible decision, seeing how it takes so long to collect cubics and people are botting those maps like crazy already (just in case you aren't paying attention). There's really no reason to add it to maps like Lakrum and Demaha, because literally nothing worthwhile drops in those maps anyway, aside for WB's and who's going to take down a WB with a party of bots? lol. The stupidest thing you could do would be to add auto-hunt to a map like Apsaranta. Imagine entire parties of kill-stealing bots. That would be a total nyerking nightmare!

2 minutes ago, Voltric-DN said:

Enabling auto-hunt in Gelk and Inggi wouldn't be the worst possible decision, seeing how it takes so long to collect cubics and people are botting those maps like crazy already (just in case you aren't paying attention). There's really no reason to add it to maps like Lakrum and Demaha, because literally nothing worthwhile drops in those maps anyway, aside for WB's and who's going to take down a WB with a party of bots? lol. The stupidest thing you could do would be to add auto-hunt to a map like Apsaranta. Imagine entire parties of kill-stealing bots. That would be a total nyerking nightmare!

Agreed. Just want to add that we kind of need auto-hunting in Gelk/Ingg for the mob-killing events we have been getting lately. Killing all those Daru for the moon event in Apsaranta was really annoying without Auto-hunt, but it really would be a nightmare having bots taking all the aggressives. If we have any more mob-killing events in Apsaranta then I think auto-hunt should only be useable in certain areas of the map, if that can be done. Otherwise those kind of events should not take place outside of Gelk/Ingg.

6 hours ago, Zappies-DN said:

I don't mind the autohunt for people to get cubics and whatnot, but the xp isn't very good compared to completing 1 Apsa quest. I don't think many of us can auto-kill elites in Gelk/Inggi without dying, thus stuck with regular mobs. Luna pounch - good for this agreed.

Garden was the best we deserve coins while farming xp, it is the least they can do. The giant pirate shugo in middle of Gelk been begging for money.

But the auto hunt is what they made for other regions and when it was made it was a good way to make XP marks, now we have a better way and thus it seems less effective.

Don't treat it as an event we got instead of something else, this is a trial event for them enabling auto hunt permanently so they do not have to alter events that are based on it, like kill 1500 mobs to get xx reward!

49 minutes ago, Voltric-DN said:

41 minutes ago, Gallium-DN said:

Agreed. Just want to add that we kind of need auto-hunting in Gelk/Ingg for the mob-killing events we have been getting lately. Killing all those Daru for the moon event in Apsaranta was really annoying without Auto-hunt, but it really would be a nightmare having bots taking all the aggressives. If we have any more mob-killing events in Apsaranta then I think auto-hunt should only be useable in certain areas of the map, if that can be done. Otherwise those kind of events should not take place outside of Gelk/Ingg.

For Gelk/Inggi yes, because they are secondary maps with little to no reason to go there other than some basic quests and dailies/weeklies. Drops are also not that important and bots already farmed luna, time for legit peoplet o be able to re-farm it on their main accounts' alts for crafting luna.

I am sure they will not implement it on the main map of every patch if they are wise but I doubt anyone could auto hunt in Apsaranta, mobs are super hard to kill and it is a shared main map so they would simply be killed by enemies in no time.

As for the other maps they should implement it, not only they are dead maps but autohunt was also made to ease renown acquisition. Some areas are easy to Renown like Lakrum, Katalam is doable if you dedicate yourself, but Demaha is not that easy unless you attend the sieges and Silentera is nearly impossible along with the enemy map. Sure thing you can get killed but if you are near the pc you can keep an eye every half an hour to place him back in case he got killed.

TBH not sure why NA only has Auto Hunt as an event, and to only allow in ingg and gelk is a joke, EU has it in every map and since really it was added due to  you needing EXP for Insignia of Experience which you need for almost everything Auto hunt makes this way easier. Also getting cubes and other bits, hey EU we even do TOC and the mine on auto hunt anything that really you able to do solo you can auto hunt, so it help with the every day things you get tried of doing. 

Use an EXP pot and auto hunt elites and you get a great deal of  Insignia of Experience which really helps. 

Yes auto hunting does come with being able to be killed but the risks out way the benefits. 

EU also just had the OW drop event as someone just said, but the OW drops was not just in Ingg and Gelk they were in all maps which was really rewarding. 

If you don't like Auto Hunt then just don't use it, but why stop everyone that would use it just because your feeling is you don't like it. 

8 hours ago, MechEagIe-DN said:

I hope Archangelos have try auto-hunt and realise there nothing left to bot in open world ...

I haven't tried it and I do not want to "bot" in open world. I never wanted the game to become a botfest when the main map was gelkmaros and we had to do weeklies and kill mobs for quests etc to be taken over by a myriad of legal bots.

Not having the auto hunt worked in the beginning because they were changing event rewards lowering the amount we needed to hunt, they gave us XP passive events for the XP we couldn't get, brought the auto hunt map but it was only an event etc BUT they are no longer dealing with the game so we are left with a naked version of it.

Gelkmaros is not a main map anymore and the fact you cannot bot anything in open world means kinah sellers cannot take over the game by it, so let Gelk burn.

nothing left to bot in open world

Duh, Cubicles, XP and Renown, these are the things that are hurt by lack of auto hunt. Not being able to farm with 100 accounts in one pc is still not legal.

~~

When we get the survey I am going to vote for permanent everywhere because I know they will screw up trying to implement another regional A-exclusive auto-hunt map that will have a ton of bugs. At this point the map that matters (Apsaranta) is auto-hunt unbottable because it is a shared map so there is pvp, mobs are tough and the other maps are dead and empty so who cares.

7 hours ago, Wsnow said:

TBH not sure why NA only has Auto Hunt as an event, and to only allow in ingg and gelk is a joke, EU has it in every map and since really it was added due to  you needing EXP for Insignia of Experience which you need for almost everything Auto hunt makes this way easier. Also getting cubes and other bits, hey EU we even do TOC and the mine on auto hunt anything that really you able to do solo you can auto hunt, so it help with the every day things you get tried of doing. 

Use an EXP pot and auto hunt elites and you get a great deal of  Insignia of Experience which really helps. 

Yes auto hunting does come with being able to be killed but the risks out way the benefits. 

EU also just had the OW drop event as someone just said, but the OW drops was not just in Ingg and Gelk they were in all maps which was really rewarding. 

If you don't like Auto Hunt then just don't use it, but why stop everyone that would use it just because your feeling is you don't like it.

The problem was in EU people couldn't do weeklies in main maps (Gelkmaros/Inggison) because every mob was pretty much camped by a bot. Now that Apsaranta is out, Gelkmaros and Inggison are no longer that important, plus drops there suck so farmers can't take over the economy on auto hunt.

Many people were incentivized to even play, I have friends who were saying they had to put their chars to auto hunt to do basic things because it was nearly impossible to farm due to bots, so they had to bot themselves too.

Archived