Fake snowball~

Tuu-KT

It is that time of the year again. We all love the snowball event. Unfortunately, there are many that sells plat coins or silver coins as snowball.

Please everyone be ware of the fake snowballs.

Also, is there a function to report these fake snowball sellers if they advertise them on their shop as "snowball +1"?

Apparently she didn't change her name..

eMkUM6e.png

EDIT: This scammer has now changed her shop to say "Fan Club". Waiting for her to come to the forums to explain to everyone how proud they are that they can scam their fellow players in Aion. This is why we can't have nice things.

So somehow because we know someone it's alright for them to take advantage of others? Come on, @LilHotii-KT. That doesn't make it alright. The game can be unfriendly enough with the massive RNG. We don't need to be turning on one another and scamming each other in order to make a little kinah. It's disgusting and anyone doing it should be banned.

theres a fatpoodle on KT selling snowballs lol. same guy?

UFimzJV.png

7 hours ago, LilHotii-KT said:

Y'all take this so serious. This community is so small fatpoodle is probably someone y'all know. Same with all these other random alts selling snowballs. Hell when I played trying to sell or buy I always had whispers from low level scrubs just trying to low-ball or overprice there items. 

true and tbh if someone doesn't take the time to pay attention to what they're buying then thats bad on them. seems like all these people either know the guy and has a personal agenda against him or fell for the oldest trick in the book, either way its just sad. i mean who updates their post with what that guy is doing every 5 minutes? lol

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/22/2017 at 10:08 AM, Aly-DN said:

So somehow because we know someone it's alright for them to take advantage of others? Come on, @LilHotii-KT. That doesn't make it alright. The game can be unfriendly enough with the massive RNG. We don't need to be turning on one another and scamming each other in order to make a little kinah. It's disgusting and anyone doing it should be banned.

Sorry bruh, in my time of gaming I wish we could all be a community but sadly greed takes over. I don't screw people because I live by the "treat others how you want to be treated" but then again I just stay away from people. I always find a small group of cool people I can play and connect with. When I start meeting new people I really just start to facepalm. Done instances with people were when we are done and a person leaves, people start trash talking about someone and I'm like wow. And no I'm not saying because someone knows them, I'm saying these alts I seen from past experiences. These could be known people. Like sorry but the aion community is small and these random people selling things high price or try and undercut you or low-ball or these snowball people can be well known people you can be friends with but you wouldnt know cuz this is thing. 

Archived