6.0 info

Kubei-DN

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 7/4/2018 at 3:31 PM, Cheesecake-DN said:

A...a car mount.

aionwut

we already have flying bikes and other mechanical mounts, So I guess it seems we wre going on that direction since some time ago. 

nice wings. I like them. But the small ones... I think we already have them. Aren´t those some of the wings we got on 4.0 in different colors? 

And I think Balaur is the aion´s version for Latin. An old language and less people use it each passing day. And we do not have so much diplomacy with the balaurs. 

maybe.. but after so many years playing Azzmaria is old enought to have her own car. If she can kill dragons, she can drive an spy car ^_^

I also like the second ones and the cards themed ones. 

and I think we all noticed that are just 3 wings but in different colors ¬¬ . And the small ones does not count, we already had them :P (and the penguin is not a wing. Actually,...... they do not fly. O.o )

33 minutes ago, Azzmaria-KT said:

And I think Balaur is the aion´s version for Latin. An old language and less people use it each passing day. And we do not have so much diplomacy with the balaurs. 

I am saying it from a gameplay perspective, since every Balaur mob that has dialogue through chat will appear as senseless fidoesqd kkrfi tg. Even the newest mobs like Kirshka do it if you didn't complete that quest.

Lore-wise, it is not really like latin at all. Think of WWII, both sides have their own modern languages which they use all the time. Troops learning the opposing side's language to understand them.

1 hour ago, Bryos-DN said:

I am saying it from a gameplay perspective, since every Balaur mob that has dialogue through chat will appear as senseless fidoesqd kkrfi tg. Even the newest mobs like Kirshka do it if you didn't complete that quest.

Lore-wise, it is not really like latin at all. Think of WWII, both sides have their own modern languages which they use all the time. Troops learning the opposing side's language to understand them.

Really? didn´t know the text from all the balaurs can be distorted if we do not complete that quest. :o 

maybe you are worried about "speaking balaur" to understand them, but I am more worried that maybe we should do "Speaking Korean" to understand what is coming next. 

On 3/20/2018 at 7:59 PM, Okie-DN said:

Whales on the fresh 6.0 포에타 server have finally managed to reach 궁극 pvp weapons after the p2w cash shop event: http://aion.plaync.com/characters/01057-000Nq5

The weapon alone is time gated to at least 13 weeks of 100% 태초의 결정 farming. He's also got full 전설 pvp accessories which would be another 9 weeks of farming. 

So ignoring everything else like 리디움, AP, +15 costs this guy has managed to farm 22 weeks of pvp gear in 9 weeks of server uptime using the cash shop events. Your alt army and time spent in the game amounts to nothing in 6.0 because of the limited player economy and sidestepping normal progression is only achievable through the cash shop. Instance resets are incredibly cheap but only obtainable through cash shop.

The stats this guy has might not mean much if you haven't played 6.0 but 13.3k attack and 6.9k crit is insane. 1.1 attack speed w/ polearm and 12.0 run speed is understandably broken game design and you don't need to play 6.0 to understand this. Combine the two and this guy is a f2p slaying juggernaut. 

sounds like loads of fun...

Can anyone tell me if they added, or plan to add in a future patch, the many furniture items that will no longer be craftable (due to the removal of construction) to the guestpetal exchangers or furniture merchants?

I love personalizing each toons' home, so this is fairly important to me. Thanks.

It seems a March patch of 6.0 has improved things greatly in Aion 6.0 according to Lyah on Youtube.   You can farm the equipment pieces or the materials in the instances now.  Also the camps now give about 500+ of the new medals per week.  So that means the equipment gap between players is narrowed.

Archived