5.8 Errors

Bryos-DN

Just putting a dedicated list of glitches or wrong stuff so @Cyan can forward it easier. :P

Atreian Bestiary

• Tower of Eternity > Rare tab > "Techgolem" book should be Shardgolem. Monster information shows wrong information, should be Trials of Eternity, not Cradle of Eternity.
  • Same with normal books, Ganesh's, Guard and Boliag, shows CoE, should be ToE.
  • Norsvold > Rare tab > Kroban: Says Adma's Fall, should be Fallen Poeta.
  • Norsvold > Rare tab > Tahabata: Whats the deal with this? Is Tahabata not spawning in FP, or is this book supposed not to be unlocked?
  • Norsvold > Normal tab > Soldier/Lookout/Battlesage/Medic/Scout: Says Adma's Fall, should be Fallen Poeta.

Quest Text

• (At least Asmodian quests) The new campaigns confuse stuff with Elyos ones, such as asking for "Bastiel"  instead of Bastikan. Calling Fregion "Pregion".

Items

• Item description for Spinel Coin is wrong.
  • The Upgraded Harvester set (purified set form BoS) has the wrong name. It shouldnt be "Upgraded Ancient Parusha".
  • "Parusha Equipment Soulstone" have the wrong name and description.
  • Grey Wolf Marks refer to Norsvold and Iluma as "North Folds" and "Astera".
  • Speaking of Grey Wolf Marks, where is the NPC that sells the Grey Wolf accessories?

Nice thread!

Byros, if you don't mind I'll add another errors and mistranslations I found out these days too. Correct me if needed, i'm not a good english speaker xD

Items

• "Magna Carta Weapon Series" have the wrong name. I.E. It shows Shadow Pact's Staff instead of Magna Carta
  • In some of the new camps, you can trade your Grey Wolf Marks into Tempering Solutions and Omega Enchantment Stones . These boxes have the wrong name. They show "Divine Ascension Water" for Tempering Solutions and "Empyeran Lord Stone" for Omegas.
  • Some of the new quests are showing codes instead of the mob names. I.E "Eliminate 8_CVF_7_DIT_0 (0/5)"
  • Some of the new itens are tagged [Stamp] but the real content is [Event]

26734197_404299566692151_699118075065643

After a long time runing around in Norsvold managed to capture the 4 bases/artifacts. According to Aion PowerBook (Link to 5.8 Bases) when you capture all bases in enemy territory, a special Garrison, or Special NPCs will spawn, all bases were Elyos for at least 3 minutes but nothing happened or nothing was shown on the map... or am i missing something?

58yGqhv.png

e4ZOaq7.png

15 minutes ago, Johngunmad-KT said:

There are 4 other camps remember, the places where the entrance to the tower of eternity fragments are. It could be that.

Those have their own system completely unrelated to the artifact outposts.

21 minutes ago, DevilNest-KT said:

After a long time runing around in Norsvold managed to capture the 4 bases/artifacts. According to Aion PowerBook (Link to 5.8 Bases) when you capture all bases in enemy territory, a special Garrison, or Special NPCs will spawn, all bases were Elyos for at least 3 minutes but nothing happened or nothing was shown on the map... or am i missing something?

58yGqhv.png

e4ZOaq7.png

I was online when you did that (killing Ferson). I did notice a pop up message saying NPC guards had spawned somewhere due to Elyos owning the four bases. Did you check the vicinity of the artifact or something? 

38 minutes ago, Bryos-KT said:

Those have their own system completely unrelated to the artifact outposts.

I was online when you did that (killing Ferson). I did notice a pop up message saying NPC guards had spawned somewhere due to Elyos owning the four bases. Did you check the vicinity of the artifact or something? 

nope i was'nt able to check around the last artifact conquered, as i was alone i did'nt have much spare time i used teleport to the top right to defend the captain from the asmo npc, but then i lost the bottom right base. i guess i will have to check this a few more times with an organized group.

Anyway the lack of any mention of new bases and graywolf tokens in our patchnotes made me doubt of the correct functionallity of this system.

• 5 months later...
3 minutes ago, Tobao-KT said:

GQEwHvM.jpg

Aion error, question marks everywhere.

Do you have a download datacap?

Go to NCsoft/Aion folder.

Rename Data folder to Data.old

Rename L10N folder to L10N.old

Run launcher, click file repair.

It will redownload those folders, which should fix problem.

27 minutes ago, Cheesecake-DN said:

Do you have a download datacap?

Go to NCsoft/Aion folder.

Rename Data folder to Data.old

Rename L10N folder to L10N.old

Run launcher, click file repair.

It will redownload those folders, which should fix problem.

what's a datacap?

2 minutes ago, Tobao-KT said:

what's a datacap?

Like, does your internet provider only let you download 250 gigabytes of data before they make your internet slow? If they do, then this fix hurts, but it's necessary. If you have "unlimited" internet, you will be just fine.

13 minutes ago, Cheesecake-DN said:

Like, does your internet provider only let you download 250 gigabytes of data before they make your internet slow? If they do, then this fix hurts, but it's necessary. If you have "unlimited" internet, you will be just fine.

oh, I have unlimited Internet.

Just now, Cheesecake-DN said:

Then try the fix I posted. It's going to redownload a lot of files, but it should fix the ??? problem.

If it works, just delete the two .old folders to free space on your harddrive.

I will, thank you. will repair it right now :)

Well, thank you for bumping this thread. :P I figure I should answer the unanswered question we left months ago.

On 13/1/2018 at 8:00 AM, DevilNest-KT said:

nope i was'nt able to check around the last artifact conquered, as i was alone i did'nt have much spare time i used teleport to the top right to defend the captain from the asmo npc, but then i lost the bottom right base. i guess i will have to check this a few more times with an organized group.

Anyway the lack of any mention of new bases and graywolf tokens in our patchnotes made me doubt of the correct functionallity of this system.

It was and is working as intended. The additional guards spawn all across Norsvold/Iluma. They are an Assassin and a tank. They reward GP and AP when killed. The patrol around in the main paths. There are one or two squads of these per sub-zone.

• 1 month later...

Archived