Forums

Satisfaction survey

Shaddock-DN

Satisfaction survey  

111 members have voted

1. 1. Are you happy with 5.8? / Você está contente com a 5.8? / ¿Usted está feliz con 5.8?

• Yes, completely satisfied / Sim, completamente satisfeito/Sí, completamente satisfecho
    • No, I want 6.0 / Não, eu quero a 6.0/No, quiero jugar 6.0
    • No, I don't like the way the game is being managed / Não, eu não gosto do modo que o jogo está sendo administrado/No, no me gusta la forma en que el juego está siendo administrado
    • No, I pretend quit Aion/ Não, eu pretendo parar de jogar/No, pretendo parar el jugar

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/18/2018 at 02:16 AM

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Really i think they need to get devs who actually play this game so they know know what the player base want and need. I know they try but they are so off base that they themselves are killing this game. It breaks my heart b/c I love this game so much that I hate seeing the way it's going now. With the 6.0 info that is coming out it's only going to get worse. They are taking away more things that players love. I really just don't know wtf they're thinking anymore.

1 hour ago, Ashtar-KT said:

Really i think they need to get devs who actually play this game so they know know what the player base want and need. I know they try but they are so off base that they themselves are killing this game. It breaks my heart b/c I love this game so much that I hate seeing the way it's going now. With the 6.0 info that is coming out it's only going to get worse. They are taking away more things that players love. I really just don't know wtf they're thinking anymore.

My friend and I was talking about it yesterday :/

IMO 5.8 is not that bad. We are still with the same system that we had all the 5.0-5.6. But at least now we can get exp faster and they added some gear that will not be destroyed if the enchanment fails. The last thing is not really a big thing now. We are currently using omegas+greater supps for that. But is something. I think that we are playing more now with those 3 player instances. And if we think that they really like to destroy our loved maps, is the first time they put back one of them. Divine is not the same as it used to be, but is something. I prefer a frozen core, than nothing. 

So, IMO 5.8 is better than 5.6

About 6.0, I am not so sure that we really want it soon. 

The first info they released was really nice and we loved a lot of things, but in the last days they added more info with some changes that aren´t so nice. People from Korea is not really happy with that update (and is the first day and with a lot of new things). I just hope NCSoft will fix some things before 6.0 reaches NA. 

And totally agree. NCSoft (and we) need devs and community managers who really play the game and understand what happens here (not like Gydeon who needed that instakill skill and the inmortal buff just to show us how to kill 2 easy mobs. And he did not even know how to use the skills related to items.)

I think people want 6.0 because they have hope on changes. Hope for a better Aion. We know that 6.0 just deleted 90% of  5.0 and expansions. No one wants to waste time with sth will be removed soon. It's important to say this poll not only ask about 6.0, but about management too. Atm 86% (23 votes) are not satisfied with Aion. This is worrying.

4 minutes ago, Cheesecake-DN said:

19 hours ago, Cheesecake-DN said:

6.0 isn't exactly flying well in Korea right now. Not sure why y'all want it so desperately.

6.0 is turning more and more into a train wreck. I'm in the "nyerk you NC for deleting half the game and the last 9 years of my progress" group, but my hate towards 6.0 came from them throwing my progress away. 6.0 is starting to just sound like a shitty, old version of BnS. 

1 minute ago, Raefu-DN said:

6.0 is turning more and more into a train wreck. I'm in the "nyerk you NC for deleting half the game and the last 9 years of my progress" group, but my hate towards 6.0 came from them throwing my progress away. 6.0 is starting to just sound like a shitty, old version of BnS. 

I'm not bothered by the loss of my progress, really (maybe I will be later, lol), but I'm not thrilled by all the shitty mobile-style changes they're making, especially in regards to cashshop items and stupid transformations, as well as how next to everything is character bound. :/

Yea, it's kind of like their going "Here, 3 mana slot max and +15 cap to reduce stat gaps between players, but oh here have these stupidly OP transformations that we will 100% find some way to turn into a P2W system!!" 

Played since Alpha, sad to see the game turn into this. 

19 minutes ago, MetalPhantomEvil-DN said:

IGNORE 5.8 NC PLEASE, ALL PLAYER WILL LOVE U

MOVE TO 6.0 !!!

Dude, no.

How about instead: IGNORE 6.0 NC PLEASE, KEEP US ON 5.8 FOREVER

Seriously, 6.0 is not looking that great right now. Haven't you been reading the other thread and seeing the streams? lol

You need to add this option:

Not loving 5.8, but it isn't horrible either and since there is no way to instantly get a patch that Korean just got (it takes at least 6 months to translate it and get it ready for our f2p model and servers) it's rather pointless to ask for 6.0. So I am going to just chill a little and play Aion.

3 minutes ago, Vantheria-DN said:

Dude, no.

How about instead: IGNORE 6.0 NC PLEASE, KEEP US ON 5.8 FOREVER

Seriously, 6.0 is not looking that great right now. Haven't you been reading the other thread and seeing the streams? lol

Nope, those who aren't reading the other threads/FB are stuck on the "good" parts of 6.0 that were teased to us and know nothing of the steaming load of bad/potentially bad that was released with the patch with its launch in Korea. :|

That, and maybe they have some kind of misplaced optimism that NCWest would be able to have it dramatically changed for the NA market (hint: 99% certain they won't).

56 minutes ago, Shaddock-DN said:

I think people want 6.0 because they have hope on changes. Hope for a better Aion. We know that 6.0 just deleted 90% of  5.0 and expansions. No one wants to waste time with sth will be removed soon. It's important to say this poll not only ask about 6.0, but about management too. Atm 86% (23 votes) are not satisfied with Aion. This is worrying.

Well. they removed like 90% of 5.0 and expansions, but they also removed 90% of Aion, all the versions. 

We are not satisfied with the current version in Aion, Most of us liked how it was at 3.7 or previous. And people think that in 6.0 it will be similar than that. But it wont. Aion 6.0 is a totally different game than all we know and the players in Korea do not like it. 

Yes. making huge efforts to get gear or things now, seems to be a waste of time cause most of them will be removed in 6.0, but you will lose a lot of more things. 

Lets wait a little longer just to see how 6.0 goes in Korea in the first weeks and how NCSoft try to make it better to fit with what the players are requesting. Cause if you ask me now, I think we will be better in 5.8 for a long time. (and I do not like 5.0 and expansions)

Just like Cheesecake said, I think you do not know all the information about 6.0 and you just want it for the first info we saw some weeks ago. 

they give us the early version of 5.8 not the final or a more suitable knowing that we are loose most of what we do on this patch when we get the 6.0

i got an estimate of 2 months the way i play to get all my set/gear upgraded

they put unobtainable weapons trough cash shop and that was a nyerk move IMO

Archived