Get Rid of Fissure of Oblivion

GenericUser3777

I think this instance is going away with 6.0  It is the hardest, slowest, grindiest instance.  I'm not enjoying myself not even a little bite.  I can't walk.  It's super slow.  The monsters keep killing me.  I'm thinking of quitting aion because this instance is like finding out you've stepped on a piece of gum someone has recently expectorated.

Dude... asking to remove an instance because you fail is lame.  I was going to be mean an say Git Gud pleb but i'm going sympathize  and help you as i myself failed a lots of times till i learned how to do the instance.

Fissure still gives a Decent amount of experience, some really easy minion contracts and a few tokens wich you can trade for AP, Titles, Wings or Reset Scrolls.   

- 1 if you find it slow use a Weapon with the highest Base atk speed available for your class and 19% bonus atk Speed, and Gloves with atk speed doesn't matter if is not enchanted at all,

-2 Use Movement Speed and Attack Speed scrolls, the special verision  ones the 10, 30 or 60 minutes duration as these don't disappear when you switch elemental forms.

- 3 Socket a Blind Godstone  or Atk Speed reduction

-4 Use Fire Form the 80% of the time as is the best AoE Dps Form, only switch Elemental Forms when needed for fatties or last boss 

Assasin Mob weak vs Earth Form

Mage Mob weak vs Fire form

Special Mob weak vs Water Form

Warrior Mob weak vs Wind Form
(anyway the entire instance can be done with only fire form if you are good)

-5 The entire instance can be done with your toon naked, some ppl do that to not waste their Conditioning/Augment, but stats and PvE defence help, you can Parry, Block and Resist mob or bosses attacks

-6 Don't fall in the lava LMAO

Next time don't give up and keep trying :D

Here i'm dropping some youtube links from people of our community

@Transcend-KT  Full_Clear_A_Rank_FoO

@handsome-DN  Full_Clear_S_Rank_FoO

And the best of all Pengu's Fissure Experience LOL i died i need new ribs now

• 3 weeks later...
22 hours ago, Spirithq-KT said:

so far i managed to kill final boss only once, i saw some videoes on youtube and there is big differences in behaviour of final boss when i play .....

i am 74 lvl and dont know how lower level players killing the boss

The only one that is a pain in the a** is the mage boss that you need to use the fire form. That one hits hard, the add do a lot of damage if you do not kill the correct one etc.

In the final boss, the easiest is the one you need to use the earth form, probably too easy to be there as a final boss, just make sure you are close to it when he does the dagger thing
Wind is easy enough, but you gotta make sure those 2 shaddow adds do not hit you, they hit for 10k per hit, so make sure you kil them, they die easily
Water is easy enough, you can also heal yourself, just try to avoid one of the big skills that do a lot of dmg, if you get hit run and heal
The one you need fire transform is tough as I said, it will spawn 4 adds, one of them will be using a skill, you have to kill that one, otherwise half your HP will be gone

• 2 weeks later...

keep fissure cause its good xp, but the only thing id would like see changed. alot of ppl including me cannot kill the end boss no matter how m any times we try or how many video's we might watch and study, and all we / or atleast i would like to do  is finish the damn campian quest that is in there.  maybe   there is something wrong somewhere but  i know every damn time ive ever tryed to kill the end boss the 3rd x form  was the mage   and every time the mage boss destroys me before i can kill it, and i have tryed many many times.  again a suggestion would be to somehow fix it so atleast the campain part is doable than after that, the hell with  killing it. ill just  do like ive been doing , full clear except end boss and sit for 8-10 minutes and get the usual f rank.

The Mage type version can be rather challenging if you are unlucky with his placement. The best positioning for it to be is around the middle, allowing you to attack any of the four mobs without moving. Anywhere else (such as on the edge of the platform), it becomes tricky. The campaign really is doable. Just keep going and hope you dont get the Mage type. After all, it is only a 33% chance you will get it.

• 3 months later...

May I ask where can be those scrolls which lasts longer and stays after death obtained? Also is there a chance to remove soul sickness inside the instance? I have scrolls I got somewhere thru levels 1-66 that promises no soul sickness but they are only two and it is daily instance. :)

On 8/11/2018 at 2:54 AM, MissClick-KT said:

May I ask where can be those scrolls which lasts longer and stays after death obtained? Also is there a chance to remove soul sickness inside the instance? I have scrolls I got somewhere thru levels 1-66 that promises no soul sickness but they are only two and it is daily instance. :)

Scrolls BCM or Broker and, if you get an Administrators Pass, then soul healing is just 1 Kinah. You can buy them on broker, get them as rewards or, buy them with Prestige Coin. Use the scrolls, practice, lean the instance or, simply don't do it.

Archived