Daeva Dash Event Reward List

Cyan

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Aion Team

Hello everyone, 

I wanted to give you all a heads up that the GP reward given at the end of Daeva Dash will be removed this upcoming maintenance. Any future versions of Daeva Dash that run will not have this as a reward.

Thank you.

So i have an Issue with this event,  its mainly the quest i've gotten the first key from doing it once, an then  did the repeat five times an then on the 8th  or 9th run i should of gotten the box from the shugo Npc like i did when you first do the quest, an i turned them in every time i have 8 1 hour running scrolls from the event quest but on 6 of my toons all 70+ i have yet to receive a box with the gold key from doing the quest ... 

On 4/6/2018 at 7:53 PM, ExpiredTuna-KT said:

To be fair NCSOFT did delay the start of this event about 2 months to fix major bugs in the instance.  so the best you can hope for is a fixed version next time the release the event if they ever do it again.  Since the event is only 2 weeks long and they haven't taken it down yet they won't do anything till next time.

Thats a funny joke.. LOL THEY FIXED MAJOR BUGS ..  ill laugh my rest of the day

i have the feeling they  put this istance up without touching it or without running it even once..   lets be honest

what possibly any other bugs u can imagine in the istance..

rep quest doesnt work..

lvl requirement doesnt match

chance to teleport  to enemy base ( still wonder whats the legit use of the kisk. you do NOTHING at spawn point so why would u want to  escape back anyway)

teleported back after some success jumping

getting stucked into tombstone or at middair as u using gravity hack

chance to finish  the istance and still play it (intendend or glitch that to be honest idk)

chance to get killed in autoattack

if u relog u get kicked out

HONESTLY. WHAT POSSIBLE FIX HAVE BEEN WORKED INTO THIS ISTANCE

@CYAN as its sorta racing against opposite faction BTW,. gp makes more sense here than in ToE or in EB have been there forever but its not the big issue .. as usual u  guys work on the irrelevant and let the game fallen to pieces  

what i would love to know if  lvl10 will be still allowed .. cause as your hack shield ist not even  as strong as a screen for mosquitos as i can set on my window..  people are actually raising lvl 10  accounts and run the istance completely in hack mode

OFC u  could never predict that to happen.. 

the game  support..  dev team and customer service quality.. its the mirror of this istance ............ Thats it thats all

We can clearly see the level of your product

2 hours ago, Caramella-DN said:

@CYAN as its sorta racing against opposite faction BTW,. gp makes more sense here than in ToE or in EB have been there forever but its not the big issue .. as usual u  guys work on the irrelevant and let the game fallen to pieces  

I am agree with this. Is a PvP instance. Having GP here has more sense than a lot of other sources (like crucible spire and some PvE instances). Is not a fighting instance, but is a PvP one with asmos and elyos using skills on each other. 

I think that fixing the quest, some of the bugs, the prime box with accessories are more relevant things than the GP. 

2 hours ago, Caramella-DN said:

Thats a funny joke.. LOL THEY FIXED MAJOR BUGS ..  ill laugh my rest of the day

i have the feeling they  put this istance up without touching it or without running it even once..   lets be honest

what possibly any other bugs u can imagine in the istance..

rep quest doesnt work..

lvl requirement doesnt match

chance to teleport  to enemy base ( still wonder whats the legit use of the kisk. you do NOTHING at spawn point so why would u want to  escape back anyway)

teleported back after some success jumping

getting stucked into tombstone or at middair as u using gravity hack

chance to finish  the istance and still play it (intendend or glitch that to be honest idk)

chance to get killed in autoattack

if u relog u get kicked out

HONESTLY. WHAT POSSIBLE FIX HAVE BEEN WORKED INTO THIS ISTANCE

what i would love to know if  lvl10 will be still allowed .. cause as your hack shield ist not even  as strong as a screen for mosquitos as i can set on my window..  people are actually raising lvl 10  accounts and run the istance completely in hack mode

OFC u  could never predict that to happen.. 

the game  support..  dev team and customer service quality.. its the mirror of this istance ............ Thats it thats all

We can clearly see the level of your product

10/10 i would highly recommand Ncsoft to hire this person and take care of the game! Ncsoft are just cluelsss about theur own game! All of us sending ticket and Gm reply with randoms answers thats has nothing to do with the question itself! And again, this event is the most bugged event we got since the launched of the game GG NCsoon

oh Cyan!!. what about fixing the disconections? In this event if you got disconected you can not go back to it and you just lost the run. I think that is more usefull than the GP thing. Please tell that to your boss. Or just give us his mail and we can do that job :P 

6 minutes ago, Cheesecake-DN said:

But GP got removed from ToE and EB, too...:|

sure bout that? i know about EB. infact i said they have been there forever but ToE .. i didnt hear anything beside some people saying they keep their rank just doing that LOL

Tho... the smallest of the issue and AGAIN.. as you  compete  vs opposite faction could even make sorta sense  and  gets "solved" all the Major issues, they  dont even say a word about them

yes. and it was ok. But lets be honest. The GP from daeva dash is really tiny to have some impact. And it is only 1 week. So it wont be so much impact. And the event have some other important bugs that could be fixed too. Some of them can not be really hard to do. It is about priorities. And actually Daeva Dash is a PvP instance. So it is not really wrong to have it. 

16 minutes ago, Caramella-DN said:

sure bout that? i know about EB. infact i said they have been there forever but ToE .. i didnt hear anything beside some people saying they keep their rank just doing that LOL

I'm really confused by what you're trying to say. People reported that EB and ToE (and IS) both lost their GP over a couple weeks ago, and Cyan posted that that was an intended change, so, yes, I am reasonably certain that GP was removed, even from ToE. God knows I've been wrong before, but I am certain I'm right this time.

And, considering you can AFK the shit out of this instance and still get nice rewards, calling it a PvP instance and rewarding GP from it does seem kind of potato, more so than with arenas. It doesn't need to give GP. Whether that's an issue that should have been addressed or not is another matter entirely.

There are huge problems with this event, and, as much as I wish they could be fixed quickly, a lot of those issues weren't caught/repaired during the time EU had the event and the huge delay in releasing it here and aren't going to be addressed/repaired/lol'd at by the devs until its next iteration.

Stop saying "x issue is more important than GP", everyone knows that. But it is simply the change that got here first. Its like saying "we should avoid achieving world-wide peace because we still havent fixed starving nations".

As for GP, I think the main deal with it is how low level players can get it, while they should not, because GP is meant to be locked behind a "endgame only" wall. As well as all the other reasons, such as not being an actual PvP instance. Aion is also all about progression, and an instance that negates this completely and rewards GP... meh.

3 minutes ago, Bryos-DN said:

Stop saying "x issue is more important than GP", everyone knows that. But it is simply the change that got here first. Its like saying "we should avoid achieving world-wide peace because we still havent fixed starving nations".

As for GP, I think the main deal with it is how low level players can get it, while they should bot, because GP is meant to be locked behind a "endgame only" wall. As well as all the other reasons, such as not being an actual PvP instance. Aion is also all about progression, and an instance that negates this completely and rewards GP... meh.

like it matters  so much in any rank even if lvl 10 gets 200 GP at day for 2 weeks

GP wasnt even an issue

And as for the fact that u can afk and get some..  Chaos,  Discipline and Glory work absolutely the same

Lets try to discuss too about the gendre of angels or the colour of the grass as  you guys  seems to talk like its a great thing we wont get anymore GP into the istance.. the rest can wait

Is it insignificant? Yes. Will it change anything? No. Now, what matters more? Intentions or results? A debate that varies depending on the person. In my case, I value even the smallest intentions. However, you are just blindly complaining because...

13 minutes ago, Cheesecake-DN said:

Whether that's an issue that should have been addressed or not is another matter entirely.

(there are other reasons for your complaining, but lets not derail the discussion, hun)

Not trying to say that is not ok to fix an small thing just cause there is something more important to fix too. I think is ok to do many things. And usually an small fix today can be important later. What I try to say, is that there are many issues posted about bugs and glitches about the event. About most of them there are not responses or just the "we are looking forward, maybe we will fix it in the future". But, about the GP thing, the message was really clear and it is like they are really putting their attention there. So, it is about how they show the priorities. Actually I think so few people cares about that GP there. It is really tiny. 

IMO it is a PvP instance. I can see the point about we are not really fighting each other and the level and gear has no impact here. But we have 3 asmos and 3 elyos using skills against each other and trying to win as a team. Maybe a different PvP concept. Yet I can see your point about not taking it as PvP cause it is not like a fight and most of the time we are just running and jumping. 

and I see the point about giving GP to the people even at lvl 10, and I agree that is not working as intended. But remember that the instance it is supposed to require lvl 51+. (yet I know that is not really endgame, but is closer)

17 minutes ago, Cheesecake-DN said:

I'm really confused by what you're trying to say. People reported that EB and ToE (and IS) both lost their GP over a couple weeks ago, and Cyan posted that that was an intended change, so, yes, I am reasonably certain that GP was removed, even from ToE. God knows I've been wrong before, but I am certain I'm right this time.

And, considering you can AFK the shit out of this instance and still get nice rewards, calling it a PvP instance and rewarding GP from it does seem kind of potato, more so than with arenas. It doesn't need to give GP. Whether that's an issue that should have been addressed or not is another matter entirely.

There are huge problems with this event, and, as much as I wish they could be fixed quickly, a lot of those issues weren't caught/repaired during the time EU had the event and the huge delay in releasing it here and aren't going to be addressed/repaired/lol'd at by the devs until its next iteration.

And CONFIRMED, ToE gives 300 GP per run, the  gp were removed from EB and IS

So, PvE (player vs enviroment) ToE 300 GP per win 

Still i cant care less about the GP ..  they are there or not changes absolutely nothing  for everybody

And my post was about the  tons of glitches that we see into the istance every run but they announce  the GP thing THATS IT

6 minutes ago, Bryos-DN said:

Is it insignificant? Yes. Will it change anything? No. Now, what matters more? Intentions or results? A debate that varies depending on the person. In my case, I value even the smallest intentions. However, you are just blindly complaining because...

(there are other reasons for your complaining, but lets not derail the discussion, hun)

I dont know what you trying to say with those guessing

if you cant compete with lvl 10 gaining 200 gp at day for 2 weeks and maybe they beat you in the rank.. well your problem

The istance has several  gameplay issue that make the "gp " LEGIT OR NOT" being there completely irrelevant in my personal opinion

If u wanna shake your tail at NC soft for this irrelevant glitch.. go ahed .. from tomorrow your rank is   secured

Lets remember (once again), NCWest has no development team. Changes that require development tools come from Korea. Terrain changes, skill and item effects, instance settings, all of those require development tools. GP is something really easy to change because its just a value of the server's files. If they dont get a fix from Korea, they cannot do anything. So, they did what they could do by themselves (in term of actually doing it); remove it.

Archived