Jump to content
Forums

They ruined Glad forever!


Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, Matsukamy-KT said:

Look and see that in 6.0 UD lasts only for 30s!!!

UD only last 30 secs but they reduced the CD to 1 min... so effectively it’s the same (50% up time) and even slightly better. Especially considering that remove shock is only 30 sec cd now too.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Spirithq-KT said:

btw the UD helps very little ..........

Bullshit lol. Try playing glad or temp without UD and see how well you do.   Leathers will eat you alive. And in 6.0 almost all stun/knockdown penetration skills are removed so it’ll be even more powerful.

Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Kubei-DN said:

Or maybe he's just bad.

Glads are getting buffed up in 6.x, so I'm not sure what's the problem here.

I'm guessing you're not aware of who Sungmin is.

From what I've seen, yeah I guess glads do seem weaker ever since the patch that nerfed a bunch of classes. But who cares? They were so stupidly broken before that patch and you will know this if you've watched any pvp videos. Plus I'm pretty sure the class has been pretty busted for a long time, so it's about time. Just like sorc was OP in 3.0 and now they're rubbish. At least glad isn't rubbish tier, they're just not stupid broken tier.

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Telamos-DN said:

Bullshit lol. Try playing glad or temp without UD and see how well you do.   Leathers will eat you alive. And in 6.0 almost all stun/knockdown penetration skills are removed so it’ll be even more powerful.

i have glad and can say UD doesnt help

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Cheesecake-DN said:

You also, apparently, have no gear or something according to that other thread.

what i have:

<Harvester's Polearm> +15

<Prime Guardian Royal Captain Breastplate> +15

<Prime Guardian Royal Captain Greaves> +15

<Prime Guardian Commander's Brutal Sabatons> +8

<Prime Guardian Commander's Brutal Shoulderplates> +8

<Prime Guardian Commander's Brutal Gauntlets> +9

<Prime Guardian Royal Captain Combat Wings> +15

accessories - all prime captain  +2

<Pure Kaisinel's Plume: Attack/Crit Strike> +6

<Kaisinel's Bracelet> +7

and Creative Points - 208

manastones 98% are Power +7

Edited by Spirithq-KT
Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote

Or maybe he's just bad.

Dude, did you just called sungmin bad ?

 

Quote

btw the UD helps very little ..........

Hwahwahwa, dude just try fighting a Chanter or a Sin, or pretty much any class that isn't a Cleric or a SM without UD...

 

You guys know nothing, imma wait for Jake's opinion.

Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, Matsukamy-KT said:

Dude, did you just called sungmin bad ?

 

Hwahwahwa, dude just try fighting a Chanter or a Sin, or pretty much any class that isn't a Cleric or a SM without UD...

 

You guys know nothing, imma wait for Jake's opinion.

You’re complaining abou stuns but you can bind , KD and aether hold .

Edited by Dreaming-KT
Link to post
Share on other sites

if you think they ruined glads on this patch you must see what they did to chanters on 6.2

NCSOFT BE LIKE:

6.0:  I'm gonna give you an incredible AoE heal, one instant cast recovery spell with dispel on top, an incredible powerful stun and an AoE stumble

6.2: i'm gonna take all the things I gave you. NERF, NERF, NERF, NERF, NERF

Edited by Sunix-DN
Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, Sunix-DN said:

if you think they ruined glads on this patch you must see what they did to chanters on 6.2

NCSOFT BE LIKE:

6.0:  I'm gonna give you an incredible AoE heal, one instant cast recovery spell with dispel on top, an incredible powerful stun and an AoE stumble

6.2: i'm gonna take all the things I gave you. NERF, NERF, NERF, NERF, NERF

DID THEY FREAKING GAVE CHANTER AOE HEAL ? DUDE IM WAITING FOR THIS SINCE, WELL, SINCE FOREVER.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Matsukamy-KT said:

DID THEY FREAKING GAVE CHANTER AOE HEAL ? DUDE IM WAITING FOR THIS SINCE, WELL, SINCE FOREVER.

 

Yes! check it out:

 

ch_recoverword_custom_b.png  Spell of Rejuvenation
632 MP | 12s Cooldown | 1s Casting Time
Instantly recovers the HP of the target and nearby party members within 25m radius by 3202, and then recovers 3202 HP every 2s for 10s.

 

https://aionpowerbook.com/powerbook/Skill/5114

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 02/06/2018 at 1:30 AM, Sunix-DN said:

 

Yes! check it out:

 

ch_recoverword_custom_b.png  Spell of Rejuvenation
632 MP | 12s Cooldown | 1s Casting Time
Instantly recovers the HP of the target and nearby party members within 25m radius by 3202, and then recovers 3202 HP every 2s for 10s.

 

https://aionpowerbook.com/powerbook/Skill/5114

 

12s cooldown ? 

Lol, even me being pro chanter feel that this is overpowered. :D:D:D:D:D

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...