Forums

There will be a NA master server ?

Matsukamy-KT

• Aion Team

There is a master server already, it's Katalam. Danaria is nothing! Just kidding, I was trying to be witty. But no, as others have stated that server was removed in the Korean version and there are no plans to release it here.

1 hour ago, Cyan said:

There is a master server already, it's Katalam. Danaria is nothing! Just kidding, I was trying to be witty. But no, as others have stated that server was removed in the Korean version and there are no plans to release it here.

Technically they are the same land, Danaria is actually just lower Katalam, so both areas actually are Katalam.

12 hours ago, Cyan said:

Excuse you, it's DOWNaria... xD

On 14/06/2018 at 3:40 PM, mooMOOMooMoomoo-KT said:

Katalam = North Katalam

Danaria = South Katalam

Its really cool to think that its just one map divided due to its large size. But I love the "original" naming that NA gives to things.

I can't accept a Shugo saying "Shugo loves South Katalam instead of Danaria" hahahahah

Archived