Final Power Up?

LeDoosh-DN

5 hours ago, Neleth-KT said:

They still can do a Halloween event next month.

500% exp :xxD

Also Daeva Dash and nobody will complain :P

Just in case if you thinking they will release in November they can do full month of Tiamat Eye xD

December snowball!! and then maybe they will release in next year :P

I had thought the same thing, my initial prediction before we knew the EU launch date, was mid January or early February for NA 6.X, but now GF release is putting a lot of pressure on NCwest, also with the prestige rework news we can hint the update is closer, i would say between october 17 and november 8.  Or maybe sooner??!?111!?

The reason I made this thread was because if it is the last one announcing so would be rather important. After releasing the gear exchange spreadsheet it appears that 6.0 is going to be here sooner rather than later. Many people are content with their gear and stigmas. Some of us could use the heads up so we can kick it into high gear and get done as much as we can this week if its our last opportunity. Don't need a date for release, just general knowledge so we can do what we have to do beforehand.

Don't get so hyped about this "exchange gear spreadsheet"... the single reason this exchange even exists is that people who spent tons of money on getting +30 mythic gear in 5.8... don't start complaining and sending tickets to support....

For everyone else it's completely irrelevant... 

One month into the new patch everyone would be running in gear that's TIMES better than 80% of what they offer in this spreadsheet....

In my opinion exchanging anything that's +20 or less... is simply not worth bothering... 

I mean, yea.. obviously they gonna give you something to use... (so you don't walk around naked XD) but it's just temporary replacement while you get the actual gear...

In 6.2 (no one uses 6.0) everyone would be grinding and gathering mats for the new ultimate (red) gear... so... that should be the main goal... the exchanged gear only matters for the first 2-3 weeks at most... then it becomes obsolete because you gonna start replacing it...

It's the same case how after the 5.0 update everyone rushed to upgrade their ancient coin gear to mythic... and then few months later this gear was totally obsolete... and no one used it anymore... although technically it still exists in the game....

2 minutes ago, Nymphala-DN said:

It's the same case how after the 5.0 update everyone rushed to upgrade their ancient coin gear to mythic... and then few months later this gear was totally obsolete... and no one used it anymore... although technically it still exists in the game....

Thats a very bad example. Mythic AC remained as the best PvE set for physical classes for a long time. It was outmatched by the time PvE stats were introduced. People really got their use after it. ESPECIALLY during 5.0 and 5.1 because there was literally no better gear and Apollon was rather meh for the grind it required. Frigida was ok in 5.3, but not best. 

40 minutes ago, LeDoosh-DN said:

OMG... this thread asked a single question. IS THIS IS THE LAST POWER UP EVENT BEFORE 6.0? It has nothing to do with anything else. Stop hijacking threads and turning them into something else.

Since Cyan probably isn't going to answer, a fair assumption would be "maybe," unless they do one literally the week leading into 6.2. Which is possible. Give people one last chance to accumulate and enchant their stigmas.

BnS's big launch thing is over, L2 Classic is coming out on the 3rd, so it's not far to say Aion 6.2 is likely somewhere between the 10th and 24th with the announcement coming out within the next couple weeks. .-.

• Cyan locked this topic

Archived