Prowess Set

Kubei-DN

11 minutes ago, Kubei-DN said:

You can see the set here: https://aionpowerbook.com/powerbook/index.php?title=Gleaming_Proness_Set&setlang=en

To my knowledge, it's not available in 6.x, and that sucks big time. Aside from being tough to craft (because of those missing stones), it's not even gonna be in the next patch.

Absolutely gorgeous set!  Wow!  I'd love this set for my sorc.

I'm ambivalent, because I kept all my stones from Corpus and Ferson, because I'm a hoarder, and so now I'm one of the few people who has this skin, and also have a back up of it, and you know what?  I'm kind of happy about this uniqueness.  I would rather a few skins not be in BCM, but would rather see some way to craft it in the future but it still be something a person has to work for it.  

However, we still have a couple weeks before patch, and you can farm 4 stones each from Nors and Iluma if you put together a good group.  You do not need an ally for it, just decently geared pve dps and a maybe one super good healer and an off healer.  If you're really wanting to farm this stones, you can drag some alts with you to double loot.  

Grim on DN-A can be convinced to run it, and if you're DN-A and have a group and want an additional DPS, you can whisper Shavera DN-A ( me ) and I'll generally come for poops and giggles, or call for me on LFG.  Would be happy to help that way.  

10 minutes ago, Shavera-DN said:

I'm ambivalent, because I kept all my stones from Corpus and Ferson, because I'm a hoarder, and so now I'm one of the few people who has this skin, and also have a back up of it, and you know what?  I'm kind of happy about this uniqueness.  I would rather a few skins not be in BCM, but would rather see some way to craft it in the future but it still be something a person has to work for it.  

Well, I didn't have in mind to keep them as BCM skins, that'd be just bad, but maybe re-add them to Aetherforging or maybe make them drop as skins from higher instances? But I agree, they're very unique, but I think there should be like, a balance.

7 minutes ago, Kubei-DN said:

Well, I didn't have in mind to keep them as BCM skins, that'd be just bad, but maybe re-add them to Aetherforging or maybe make them drop as skins from higher instances? But I agree, they're very unique, but I think there should be like, a balance.

That's kind of what I said.  "Way to craft in the future." 

Im positive this set would appear on the BCM in the near future, would be nice to have the materials drop as event rewards. We cant craft them anymore in 6.x why not give us a last chance on this, take note all of our crafting system will poof as well as most of the aetherforge designs. 

2 hours ago, Shavera-DN said:

However, we still have a couple weeks before patch, and you can farm 4 stones each from Nors and Iluma if you put together a good group.  You do not need an ally for it, just decently geared pve dps and a maybe one super good healer and an off healer.  If you're really wanting to farm this stones, you can drag some alts with you to double loot.  

Grim on DN-A can be convinced to run it, and if you're DN-A and have a group and want an additional DPS, you can whisper Shavera DN-A ( me ) and I'll generally come for poops and giggles, or call for me on LFG.  Would be happy to help that way.  

I can appreciate this.  I spent a lot of money on an event to get the Wind Kirrus mount, and now see you can simply buy it from NCStore for way less.  

I'd feel the same about a skin line like this that takes effort to earn now.  It would IMO cheapen it a bit to just let anyone buy it who has $9.99.

As someone who spent months farming stones and spending lots of kinah and time crafting three of these sets (one cloth, two leather), I too would like to retain the novelty... just for a little while. ;P
Prowess was what made me level Aetherforging, lol.

That said, anyone on KT looking to farm bosses, I'll help and bring an alt; just message here.

Rg4g8BM.jpg

Archived