Forums

Aion: Awakened Legacy Known Issues - January 21

Cyan

• Aion Team

Below is a list of known issues as of January 21. 

Known Issues: 

• Clicking the B.C.M. button on the account tab of the character profile window will return an error when the Black Cloud Marketplace window opens.
  • Cursed Opel in Bastion of Souls will occasionally reset at half health.
  • Cradle of Eternity Potent Poison debuff lasts 19 hours and cannot be removed.
  • Some characters are appearing with 1 black eye.
  • Opening the Black Cloud Marketplace will sometimes result in an Session Expired error.
    • If you encounter this issue please reload the game.
  • The Shard Bundle offered in the Golden Sand Traders is not appearing for Asmodians.
  • Several items do not have any text showing in game but still function properly.
    • Transformation Contract Box (instance drop)
    • Transparent Transformation Scroll Bundle (Gold Sand Traders item)
    • Shard Bundle (1000) (Gold Sand Traders item)
  • Pet looting isn't working properly in some circumstances.
  • Some windstreams will temporarily relocate you when entering but still cause you to exit the Windstream properly.
  • Abyss Transformation abilities are doing less damage then before.
  • Faction Siege Buff displays as level 1 regardless of the current level.
  • Using more than one stack simultaneously of Borunerk’s Coins will cause the coin and EXP to be lost but not reward a Borunerk’s Gem.
    • Please only use one stack at a time to avoid any issues
    • Only Removes Coin, they can’t get gem because they don’t have enough EXP to actually use the coin.
  • Arena rankings are currently not working properly.

Resolved:

• Contaminated Underpath is currently not providing rewards for character over level 75.
  • The Black Cloud Marketplace will sometimes be stuck loading when attempting to purchase limited items.
  • Items in the Black Cloud Marketplace may intermittently disappear or return an error when purchasing.
  • Prestige Pass quests are currently not available.
  • Some instances are unable to re-entered and show a "please wait 1 minute" error.
  • Some Tempering Solutions and Omega Enchantment Stones are currently not able to be exchanged via the NPCs.
  • The Gold Ingot shop currently offers Transformation Scrolls instead of Transparent Transformation scrolls.
  • Button for the quest 'Investigating the Investigator'  is missing making the quest impossible to complete.
  • The quest [Event] Prestigious Dragon Lord is only giving credit to the party member that did the most damage.

This is an updated Known Issues thread. If you do not see an issue listed here, don't be alarmed. We are still working though and adding information to this thread. If you are still experiencing the resolved issues, be sure to restart your client and update via the launcher. Some issues may take longer to resolve as it may require a patch.

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So and one having a problem with getting in to the game (cannot register xigncode module) i have spent a full 24 hr trying to load the game installing adding to my window defender firewall. reinstalling opening all ports  on my modem installing on a clean pc and i still get( cannot register xigncode module)

1 hour ago, Arterius-KT said:

So and one having a problem with getting in to the game (cannot register xigncode module) i have spent a full 24 hr trying to load the game installing adding to my window defender firewall. reinstalling opening all ports  on my modem installing on a clean pc and i still get( cannot register xigncode module)

I'm having the same error message. I don't want to have to reinstall the game. again.

1 hour ago, Arterius-KT said:

Same error, and have already reinstalled the game with no success. 

12 hours ago, Cyan said:

Contaminated Underpath is currently not providing rewards for character over level 75.

To be more precise, the flesh lump and orbs that should spawn after MAAD-S dies won't appear. The rank--based crafting material bundle is still awarded, and the chest can still be opened if you have the key.

So, Ive noticed some things:

- The conversion of kinnah was right, but i didnt received stacks of 1m kinnah like they said to distribute to my account
- I had 6 essence cores, but only received the 3 essence core Gold ingot amount in enchange
- I didnt received gold ingots by the kinnah enchange
- I have status penalties by equiping any new gear.. some stats have a red color

@Cyan All the 3 first itens looks like I need to open a ticket.. is the last one a bug?

19 minutes ago, Colombe-DN said:

Why does the transformation last only 6min with scrolls and 8min with potions? On EU, one or the other lasts 10min. A choice or a bug? 

Choice. It was said on the patch preview that the duration for our xforms are shorter the higher the grade. The stats have been also rebalanced compared to KR/EU so they aren't that OP I guess.

12 minutes ago, 5s224750-DN said:

Experiencing the "Cannot Regist Xigncode Module" error as well. Really wanted to come try the new update out.. It's been a while and was looking forward to it. Xigncode is crap. Get rid of it.. Hopefully there will be a fix shortly....

Try file repair. If you have an antivirus, try disabling it.

My issue is that the patch basically ruined multiple of my character's looks.

My sweet little SW now has one eye BLACK while the other has a weird pupil.

I'd be grateful if you guys considered handing out surgery tickets to fix the issue, because this is making me really upset.

Also, there's literally no surgery ticket even in BCM, so I have no idea what to do.newcanvas1_by_huuxera-dcqba5f.jpg

Archived