Cyan

Aion: Awakened Legacy Known Issues - October 24

Cyan   

Below is a list of known issues as of November 19. 

Known Issues: 

• Closing the game will sometimes close any Chrome browsers windows you have open.
  • Button for the quest 'Investigating the Investigator'  is missing making the quest impossible to complete.
  • Clicking the B.C.M. button on the account tab of the character profile window will return an error when the Black Cloud Marketplace window opens.
  • Cursed Opel in Bastion of Souls will occasionally reset at half health.
  • Cradle of Eternity Potent Poison debuff lasts 19 hours and cannot be removed.
  • Shield Generators in Lakrum Fortress are impossible to attack in some areas.
  • Some characters are appearing with 1 black eye.
  • Opening the Black Cloud Marketplace will sometimes result in an Session Expired error.
    • If you encounter this issue please reload the game.
  • The Shard Bundle offered in the Golden Sand Traders is not appearing for Asmodians.
  • Several items do not have any text showing in game but still function properly.
    • Transformation Contract Box (instance drop)
    • Transparent Transformation Scroll Bundle (Gold Sand Traders item)
    • Shard Bundle (1000) (Gold Sand Traders item)
  • The quest [Event] Prestigious Dragon Lord is only giving credit to the party member that did the most damage.

Resolved:

• Contaminated Underpath is currently not providing rewards for character over level 75.
  • The Black Cloud Marketplace will sometimes be stuck loading when attempting to purchase limited items.
  • Items in the Black Cloud Marketplace may intermittently disappear or return an error when purchasing.
  • Prestige Pass quests are currently not available.
  • Some instances are unable to re-entered and show a "please wait 1 minute" error.
  • Some Tempering Solutions and Omega Enchantment Stones are currently not able to be exchanged via the NPCs.
  • The Gold Ingot shop currently offers Transformation Scrolls instead of Transparent Transformation scrolls.

This is an updated Known Issues thread. If you do not see an issue listed here, don't be alarmed. We are still working though and adding information to this thread. If you are still experiencing the resolved issues, be sure to restart your client and update via the launcher. Some issues may take longer to resolve as it may require a patch.

Bryos-DN   

Stat Boost values from Minions arent showing up. They show what attributes they are boosting, but not by how much.

When i am opening my rewards zenit chests is not a difference between mystic and other version..is a bug..and if is which version should i open..and when they will fix. Answer probably is mystic but still..pls fix

So and one having a problem with getting in to the game (cannot register xigncode module) i have spent a full 24 hr trying to load the game installing adding to my window defender firewall. reinstalling opening all ports  on my modem installing on a clean pc and i still get( cannot register xigncode module)

1 hour ago, Arterius-KT said:

So and one having a problem with getting in to the game (cannot register xigncode module) i have spent a full 24 hr trying to load the game installing adding to my window defender firewall. reinstalling opening all ports  on my modem installing on a clean pc and i still get( cannot register xigncode module)

I'm having the same error message. I don't want to have to reinstall the game. again.

emu-DN   

there are no power shards in the in game kinah shop, you also cant use different language voice packs which is quite annoying because i don't want to hear a girl screaming the entire time i play the game

Edited by emu-DN

1 hour ago, Arterius-KT said:

Same error, and have already reinstalled the game with no success. 

We need to buy transparent scroll from BCM... for real...? 

Whats the point of character creation if you gonna forcing us to look like a dumb penguin...

Mirei-KT   
12 hours ago, Cyan said:

Contaminated Underpath is currently not providing rewards for character over level 75.

To be more precise, the flesh lump and orbs that should spawn after MAAD-S dies won't appear. The rank--based crafting material bundle is still awarded, and the chest can still be opened if you have the key.

Edited by Mirei-KT

Bjorn-DN   

So, Ive noticed some things:

- The conversion of kinnah was right, but i didnt received stacks of 1m kinnah like they said to distribute to my account
- I had 6 essence cores, but only received the 3 essence core Gold ingot amount in enchange
- I didnt received gold ingots by the kinnah enchange
- I have status penalties by equiping any new gear.. some stats have a red color

@Cyan All the 3 first itens looks like I need to open a ticket.. is the last one a bug?

Why does the transformation last only 6min with scrolls and 8min with potions? On EU, one or the other lasts 10min. A choice or a bug? 

Experiencing the "Cannot Regist Xigncode Module" error as well. Really wanted to come try the new update out.. It's been a while and was looking forward to it. Xigncode is crap. Get rid of it.. Hopefully there will be a fix shortly....

Kubei-DN   
19 minutes ago, Colombe-DN said:

Why does the transformation last only 6min with scrolls and 8min with potions? On EU, one or the other lasts 10min. A choice or a bug? 

Choice. It was said on the patch preview that the duration for our xforms are shorter the higher the grade. The stats have been also rebalanced compared to KR/EU so they aren't that OP I guess.

12 minutes ago, 5s224750-DN said:

Experiencing the "Cannot Regist Xigncode Module" error as well. Really wanted to come try the new update out.. It's been a while and was looking forward to it. Xigncode is crap. Get rid of it.. Hopefully there will be a fix shortly....

Try file repair. If you have an antivirus, try disabling it.

Just now, Kubei-DN said:

have an antivirus, try disabling it.

I have done it, tried everything but no sucess, its a problem with windowns/xingcode incompability

For the love of Aion.......

Why I cannot replace the sound/voice files anymore?.. It automatically replaces them back every time I launch the client.
I don't want the earrape called NA/EU battle screams. I still need my hearing ability for the future.

Edited by Enriah-KT

The pet Royal Kitter also have a bug, the correct is to sell items for 5% more of kinah, but the amount obtained with the pet is lesser than the sales in the npc's or character store

44840047_1899275036816812_2156952762397443573245_1899275070150142_17268640445701

ok, So I got aion working after that "Cannot Regist Xigncode Module" error, go to your exploit protection of windows defender and put everything in off and it will work, but I dont know if this is safe or not

Edited by SoulReaper-DN

No don't put everything off !

340d5612b6.png
(This image is only used as an example).

Only CFG, DEP and SEHOP, others don't touch them.

And this is a temporary fix until Ncsoft fix this issue.

Edited by France-KT

My issue is that the patch basically ruined multiple of my character's looks.

My sweet little SW now has one eye BLACK while the other has a weird pupil.

I'd be grateful if you guys considered handing out surgery tickets to fix the issue, because this is making me really upset.

Also, there's literally no surgery ticket even in BCM, so I have no idea what to do.newcanvas1_by_huuxera-dcqba5f.jpg