What is this?

Kubei-DN

Good question Kubei, I don't see it on asmo side in the BCM or Gold sand or Luna game. Must be a drop? From where lol. That would definitely not give anyone an advantage right?  Been back for little over 2 weeks and have yet to get a single legendary stone from any pvp instance.

46 minutes ago, Kubei-DN said:

You know, at this rate everything is possible considering the fact someone from EK got exchange gears.

Which were removed from that person.  And hopefully staff knows not to do that kind of thing any more.

46 minutes ago, Shayded-KT said:

Good question Kubei, I don't see it on asmo side in the BCM or Gold sand or Luna game. Must be a drop? From where lol. That would definitely not give anyone an advantage right?  Been back for little over 2 weeks and have yet to get a single legendary stone from any pvp instance.

The legendary stones I've gotten have been from siege boxes, that I recall.

Shay, I presume u mean legendary pvp stone from pvp instance so while i'm not in that league i would mention in case other newer ppl searching later are interested i have got pve legendary stones from the daily taki run... not many but 4 since version upgrade so maybe once per week, same with other alt account. meanwhile an event with pvp/e stones might be nice for a change of grind  : ) 

3 minutes ago, Zombiex-DN said:

seriously these paranoid guys, at the beginning I thought they were a joke / troll but now I'm seriously questioning the human intelligence of the players

It's not intelligence. It is, in fact, paranoia. I don't think I have ever seen the level of paranoia this high in all my years in Aion and all it took was one potato at Support.

Looking around the forums this morning has me just shaking my head. The tenuous trust between NCWest and the player base has bee shattered and now -everything- is suspect to the point that even obvious trolls are being taken seriously. 

Does anyone else remember the time before Hime when the forums were nothing but constant hackusations? Players paranoid about other players. Now it's favoritism-usations.. both in game and out. "How come the Elyos have a buff?!" "Because the GMs are Elyos!" "How come the Elyos have such good gear?!" "Because the GMs are Elyos!" "How did that guy get that amazing gear so quickly?" "Because a GM helped him!"

Kinda sad really.

Archived