Kubei-DN

How lucky are you this event?

Kubei-DN   

Just now I blew around 200m kinah on getting the event items, 41 boxes. What I really wanted the most is the Legendary Daevanion skill boxes.

rZxc4gH.png 

acKFiEP.png 

So far, I opened around 150 boxes in total, in which I got 3 ancient box instead. IN ALL 150! I had more luck on my SW in which I got that 1 Legendary box and got a second version of the AoE shield.

So, is this event worth it? Not at all. Aside from heavy disappointment, I feel scammed.

Edited by Kubei-DN

As long as there are events that offer heavy-handed disappointments I won't spend more than $10 a month, and even then that's going to be for supplies if I'm in dire need because I'm just too damn lazy to farm kinah.

So far after about 50+ boxes all I've gotten is legendary pve stones (8), ancient pve stones, transformation scrolls, berdin's stars, and finally yesterday one daevanion skill box which of course was *drumroll* ancient!  yay.... not...

So far 1 legendary daeva skill that I really needed, 1 ancient transform that I can combine plus some white transforms, skins. Spent total of $10, wouldn’t spend more

4 hours ago, DevilNest-KT said:

i'm lucky that for some reason ppl buy my boxes.

Did you happen to sell 50 to someone recently? The guy above your post wants to speak with you. Lmfao

2 hours ago, 2s30B77F-DN said:

Did you happen to sell 50 to someone recently? The guy above your post wants to speak with you. Lmfao

Yeah I would never waste kinah or money on this event. I've actually grinded to get all those boxes <3

Edited by Pharoahra-DN

Aly-DN   

1 legendary skill (that I didn't have.. yay!) and 1 ancient transformation. Other than those.. a handful of PvE enchantment stones, stars and drop amulets. Spent nothing beyond my Prestige Pack.

Garbage just like every other event, made some kinah off people buying boxes. Used 30-40 that I got from farming/afking. 1 Legendary pve stone, 1 ulti pve stone, bunch of rubbish otherwise...

Liiny-DN   

Bought some Vinnas off broker which turned out into regret few minutes later. Was also looking for legendary boxes.