Jump to content
Forums

Weekly Server Maintenance - June 19, 2019


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thanks to those that have left feedback so far. Keep sharing it and it will be sent up!

There will be a scheduled maintenance Wednesday, June 19, 2019 from 6:00 a.m. CDT / 11:00 CET. The game servers will be unavailable for approximately 2 hours and 30 minutes. Changes Routine web

Very nice   VERY NICE VERY NICE The GST is still low on skins compared to KR but at least it's only slightly better. The fact you added Ancient xform for craft is a GOOD

13 hours ago, Cyan said:

There's no ETA, but it's something being discussed. Each game works in their own special way so they are being updated as they can. 

...

Can we remove login from launcher please? Make it so we login from the ingame screen. I don't get disconnected so often, but when I do it is a pain to get back in game, even though I have a SSD.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, KonkersGG-EK said:

Can we remove login from launcher please? Make it so we login from the ingame screen. I don't get disconnected so often, but when I do it is a pain to get back in game, even though I have a SSD.

BnS, Lineage 2 and Aion will eventually share the same launcher, which is what Korea has. Even on KR, it requires login before entering the launcher, so that won't change. Aion is last because Aion is least of their concerns for improvement. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Kubei-DN said:

BnS, Lineage 2 and Aion will eventually share the same launcher, which is what Korea has. Even on KR, it requires login before entering the launcher, so that won't change. Aion is last because Aion is least of their concerns for improvement. 

I recently saw a streamer on KR 7.2 login within the client. I mean when you get DC'd and have to load the client all over again. Sorry if I misworded that.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, KonkersGG-EK said:

I recently saw a streamer on KR 7.2 login within the client. I mean when you get DC'd and have to load the client all over again. Sorry if I misworded that.

It happens to us all.  I've had to do the process multiple times in IB or everfail.  A few times during sieges and right after.  Just have to hope the loading bar boss falls quicker

Link to post
Share on other sites

pwvPMR6.png 

tYiyLee.png 

Very nice

5oms8yC.png 

VERY NICE

CmigHXH.png

VERY NICE

The GST is still low on skins compared to KR but at least it's only slightly better.

The fact you added Ancient xform for craft is a GOOD choice you've made. I was about to quit Aion overall.

AND LOOK! Furniture, wallpapers, other skins in Luna for craft! Now that my friend, is some gud shit.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Kubei-DN said:

What I wish for is for them to add kinah gain in instances because I'm still losing more than gaining anything.

I found that until I started two/three manning BoS/FM and 6 manning IDD, I lost kinah each week too. Now that I am pretty much assured purples/reds to sell each week, I am gaining kinah each week. Not tons! But my total is going up. Just took time and gear.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Aly-DN said:

I found that until I started two/three manning BoS/FM and 6 manning IDD, I lost kinah each week too. Now that I am pretty much assured purples/reds to sell each week, I am gaining kinah each week. Not tons! But my total is going up. Just took time and gear.

Agreed, doing FM/BoS kinah runs helps a lot. Of course, that doesn't help people who aren't geared -- which is often the people who are hurting for kinah the most. :(

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, PsychoShooter-KT said:

Didn't find this quest

It's for prestige pack holders. You get it from the shugo who normally gives you the exclusive quests for prestige holders. He stands next to the vending machine and near the shugo that gives you the prestige buff.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Aly-DN said:

It's for prestige pack holders. You get it from the shugo who normally gives you the exclusive quests for prestige holders. He stands next to the vending machine and near the shugo that gives you the prestige buff.

Sorry, I didn't find the HM quest, thank you, I'm quite aware that they are for prestige holders

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, PsychoShooter-KT said:

Sorry, I didn't find the HM quest, thank you, I'm quite aware that they are for prestige holders

The shugo didn't have it for you? Check all the weekly ones.

EDIT: It's called [event/weekly]Prestige Society Bugarota

Edited by Aly-DN
Link to post
Share on other sites

Either I'm hella lucky today or they increased the chances of getting a good amount of kinah from the Luna craft Kinah Bundle. I crafted 9 bundles on an alt. Three were fails, BUT from the other 6, I got:

(1) 20 mil
(3) 10 mil
(2) 5 mil

For a total of 60 mil, not too bad! 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Vantheria-DN said:

Either I'm hella lucky today or they increased the chances of getting a good amount of kinah from the Luna craft Kinah Bundle. I crafted 9 bundles on an alt. Three were fails, BUT from the other 6, I got:

(1) 20 mil
(3) 10 mil
(2) 5 mil

For a total of 60 mil, not too bad! 

I'm seeing more extras from the luna instance end bundles, too. More transformation scrolls, more 2k jellies and more PvE stones. I was thinking I was just getting lucky, but perhaps the RNG is better for them, too?

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Cyan unpinned this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...