Luna Crafting Feedback Thread

Gabe-DN

After going thru all changes, I am overall very happy with all the changes to the luna.  I expected you to stick it to us for the luna mat to luna recipe but I for one find that recipe very cheap and a great deal though I rather save all my mats for kinah boxes but it does present options on resetting instances on characters that I would never actually buy luna on.  The only recipe that seems way off to me is the ancient transform recipe.  25 luna lights to craft just an ancient is ridiculously high amount which might have been more in line with the game at the launch of 6.0 when nobody had ancient transforms but we are well past that point.

It is a very good move to use less materials for many recipes and also add more recipes to luna.

An even better suggestion would be to either get more recipes daily (not just 5) or be able to select from all recipes. The random recipe appearance doesn't encessarily serve anything other than "I am going to wait a few days/weeks before I get the recipe I want"

With the update to Luna, there are a grand total of

• 192 daily recipes in the pool (1 in 48 per character-day):
    • 48 unique craftable items
      • 4 recipes for each craftable item (50% recipes have been removed)
        • 100% x2
        • 75% x2 (half the material cost of 100% recipe, rounded up)

Before the update, there are a grand total of

• 126 daily recipes in the pool: (1 in 31.5 per character-day):
    • 21 unique craftable items
      • 6 recipes for each craftable item
        • 100% x2
        • 75% x2 (75% of the material cost of 100% recipe, rounded up)
        • 50% x2 (50% of the material cost of 100% recipe, rounded up)

All luna daily recipes as of 2019-06-19

Just the light (Kaisinel) and dark (Marchutan) skin sets. 3 pieces for each set (Head, Torso, and Shoulders) with 12 recipes total for each set.

And there is just one furniture set - Breezy (Santorini). There are 16 different furniture items, two of them are storage cabinets (yay they are finally possible to acquire after 6.0 Refly launched). With 64 recipes dedicated to this furniture set, these make up 1/3 of all the possible Luna daily recipes since the update.

And lol at the internal names for the Transformation Contract 62 types (world_wrap_P2W_TransContract) and 40 Luna bundle (world_wrap_P2W_40Luna)

On 6/20/2019 at 8:39 AM, Arhangelos-KT said:

It is a very good move to use less materials for many recipes and also add more recipes to luna.

An even better suggestion would be to either get more recipes daily (not just 5) or be able to select from all recipes. The random recipe appearance doesn't encessarily serve anything other than "I am going to wait a few days/weeks before I get the recipe I want"

I hate the random 'recipe of the day' method as well, especially when you consider only 1 out of 5 recipes has a 100% success rate. ¬¬

2 hours ago, mooMOOMooMoomoo-KT said:

Consider that out of the 5 "daily recipes" slot, the first one is always material_gacha, leaving only 4 slots available to be picked from the 192 daily recipes. Each character-day have 1 in 48 chance to get any recipe with a specific product/success chance/material cost combination.

aka to get the recipe you want in the percentage that you want you need a little more than 1,5 months.

17 hours ago, Voltric-DN said:

I hate the random 'recipe of the day' method as well, especially when you consider only 1 out of 5 recipes has a 100% success rate. ¬¬

1 in 2 recipes now have 100% success rate.

But in most cases, 75% recipes will save you material compared to the 100% recipes unless you truly have bad luck.

The outcome with 75% recipes:

• 75.00% - success in single try - you use half the material cost compared to the 100% recipes (rounded up)
  • 18.75% - 1 failure before success - you use as much materials as the 100% recipes (slightly more due to round up)
  • 4.69% - 2 failure before success - you use 1.5x of the materials as the 100% recipes
  • 1.17% - 3 failure before success - you use 2x of the materials as the 100% recipes
  • 0.29% - 4 failure before success - you use 2.5x of the materials as the 100% recipes
  • 0.07% - 5 failure before success - you use 3x of the materials as the 100% recipes
  • 0.02% - 6 failure before success - you use 3.5x of the materials as the 100% recipes

Archived