Share your story about gear enchantment.

Beermaker-DN

So, I have been trying to enchantment my PVP gear. 

and with my bad luck, I kept failing +15 my Legendary earing. I tried 4 times with Ultimate PVP Stone still 14. 

(to get 1 Ultimate PVP stone took me at least a 4days)

I have been working hard save XPs covert it to legendary than get Ultimate stones

its just too much process I think. 

I fail Legendary gear 4 times from 14  to 15.

And that is  Probably not the worst-case scenario.

1. Tell me your story how much do been you fail?  

2. 1 gear how many stones you use average?

3.  How many were lowest you success +15?

4. what is your secret to enchant your stuff? 

I've lost around 10 ultimate stones on necklace. Weeks worth of all pvp content reward stones on one weapon. It seems like enchanting legendary is harder than ultimate, but maybe i just dont have that many ultimate pieces to compare.

@Beermaker-DN just a note about xp. It shouldn't be a problem. Here are a few ways to get xp.

1. If you are in a lv 8 legion, do all legion tasks (shift+J is your friend) - PF, IDD, pvp dailies.

2. Current event mobs give tons of xp, to get even more, pop or ask someone to pop xp arti (Lebu/Mushroom).

3. Take quests in all instances. Like CoE has a few.

4. Luna.

5. Open world weeklies and dailies.

OH you guy talking about legendary and ultimate gear? i failed +15 ancient gear by using legendary stone to try 14,15. multiple time. Stupid RNG  that all i want to said.  But Today i got 2 piece ancient to +15. I wanna Cry, i told with my friend finaly i got 15 men after my bad story. He said "i fail 5 time on ultimate gear by ultimate stone". OH i still have long way. I Remember old day when i can use 100 stone try to +15 it fail a lot but i feel funny, addictic, some pain. Now 1 stone? omg stop don't let me enchanting anything men it bad, wasted my time try to farm a week and get my  +13 piece back to 10 ?? 

So today I used 1 Ultimate PVP stone on a legendary piece, failed,then x9 legendary pvp stones on another legendary piece, failed from +11 to +10, none of them went through. Due to the extremely hardness of getting fragment to morph PvP stones, I guess I had to stop, its hard to believe " the enchanting rate remains the same" 

Sad story, Sad economy to survive

My most painful enchanting experience

¤ Legendary Cloud War Hat from +0 to +15

Stones used:

- 1100 Ancient

-130 Legendary

- 9 Ultimate

My most Succesful experience

¤ Ultimate Winged Jerkin from +10 to +15

Stones used:

- 25 Legendary

- 0 Ultimate

¤ Ultimate Frostspark Hat from +10 to +15

Stones used :

- 6 Ancient

- 1 Legendary

- 1 Ultimate

Here you have some short videos of me enchanting ultimate gear.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=uxMnnDUEOjo&t=6s

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GQRJc4qacm4

over  8 months time crafted masterwork ultimate bow, +3  x 15 legendary stones, ultimate crafted jerkin x12-15 legendary pvp stones, gen crystal items, boots, gloves ,pauldrons and hat, around 250 ancients. hat, gloves and pauldrons all now legendary but +0 cant get them past 0.  gen crystal bow also  now legendary took about 20 ancient to 15 it, but now that its legendary , i cant get it past +3 and ive used nearly 75 legendary stones on it, so i gave up on it and bought the other bow. as far as the ancient wings, legs, both, rings, earrings, belt, necklace, ive used probially  close to  if not over 1000 ancient and about 500 legendary stones and all of it is sitting at either 10 or 11. so personally im fed up with enchanting, how it used to fail in the old days was one thing, but the way the rate is  now is just beyond stupid.

unknown.png

80-90% of my stones have come from weekly/daily genesis crystals. I been to about 20 sieges total and about 60 PvP instances since 6.0 released. Since no one really wants to participate in the content i choose to hinder my own progression because getting rewarded for doing nothing is just like doing nothing and progression is not why i enjoy about Aion. I would say my enchanting style has been quiet different. I do not try and see how far i can put my gear with yellow stones like most do. I get my legendary gear to +3 then i go legendary the rest of the way even if i fail back down to 2 i will continue to use legendary to +9 then i switch to ultimate stones for 9-10 then enchant again up to +13 with legendary then i go back to ultimate stones. 

Ultimately i would say my enchanting rate has been better than most but at the same time i am not taking the risks many take in order to save fragments. I often see people talk about failing 10-20 stones just to get an item from 9-10 so i choose to use Ultimate stones at that point as my supply feels lower than most

Two weeks worth of grinding to craft 6 ultimate stone to get my ultimate plume from +9 to +10, and its still at +9. Cant beat that feeling after putting in effort to get stuff to progress and going nowhere....

"working as intended".

This part of Aion really does suck bad!  We all have issues with enchantment taking FOREVER and FOREVER.  The cringe you get every time an ultimate stone fails after taking so long to make it is a nasty feeling.   @Cyan Are you guys considering doing some kind of power up event like we use to have in 5.8?  something that will help us to get our gear into what it needs to be before 7.0 comes so we don't end up with useless ultimate +7 gear ... something that would at least help us get our legendary to +15 so we can purify it in 7.0 or get it swapped for new gear?   I'm also really worried about the impact this is going to have on crafted gear when 7.0 comes.   Just because people spend billions of kinah to make all crafted gear and is one of two options in 6.x why would you just not give a way in 7.0 to move these pieces to new gear like with NPC crystal gear purchased.   Both take a lot of time but crafted gear even though it's not quite as good takes just as long and way more expensive to make it useless in 7.0.  Please help us to make sure that doesn't happen.

On 7/2/2019 at 11:55 PM, Kopiko-KT said:

So today I used 1 Ultimate PVP stone on a legendary piece, failed,then x9 legendary pvp stones on another legendary piece, failed from +11 to +10, none of them went through. Due to the extremely hardness of getting fragment to morph PvP stones, I guess I had to stop, its hard to believe " the enchanting rate remains the same" 

Sad story, Sad economy to survive

The one thing they did do right (and they are very very few things) as of 6x is reworking the enchantment system so that a failure doesn't result in the destruction of the item. So many of we long timers remember losing that favorite pair of wings or gear while trying to enchant/enhance it so really, it's not as bad as you think. 

I myself play other mmo's where the enchantment rates are worse so, ............... (I'll leave these final words to the imagination, lol).

There is NOTHING right about this or what Aion did.  I played back then and this is much worse than your little wings breaking every once in awhile.   And besides if your playing another MMO where the enchantment rate is worse than that right there is an indication of ignorant

Archived