Jump to content
Vantheria-DN

7.0 Stream Screencaps

Recommended Posts

For people who don't have time to watch the stream at https://www.twitch.tv/videos/467646917, here are some screencaps of the things they showed of some importance.

Not pictured, but noted:

- Transformations will remain account-wide; will not reduce to server-only like in other regions

- No mention of transformation times being restored to 10 minutes, so probably not happening

- Character slots will be expanded to 13, but only for Prestige holders (extra characters will not be deleted if you let Prestige expire)

- We will receive up through the KR patch of Dec 26, 2018

 

New cubics screen -- 5 levels of new platinum cubes, gold and silver cubes also expanding to have 5 levels (currently have 3 and 4 respectively):

y8DRvte.png

 

New PVE instance Stellin Laboratories will have 4 entries for regular players, 5 for Prestige. Arena of Tenacity will have 1 entry; will NOT be part of the season:

rjGik34.png

 

New equipment menu will show the gear you have and the gear you should/could aim to get after it along with a description showing you where/how to get it (2nd screencap):

hVG6US7.png

hpX1sWI.png

zx0hA9X.png

 

New Lugbug's Missions will have both daily and weekly tasks that will grant rewards:

tj9xP3M.png

TTzDfIq.png

ImVHExf.png

ppoP6pF.png

8PhpHAQ.png

 

The new shared Elyos/Asmo map called Demaha:

CfOQRMM.png

 

New gold ingots tab of Gold Sand Traders; adds returning gear:

bNLuUF1.png

EAxSYjo.png

 

New kinah tab of Gold Sand Traders; prices rise by about 20% so stock up before the patch; new minion contract stone replaces the 2.5mil kinah we pay directly to the minion tab to use minion functions (not tradeable):

0Rdktxd.png

375HPqr.png

 

New currency Stellium can be used to buy things or used directly to get a 150 pvp attack buff for 10 minutes:

MaxkW45.png

 

New Tide's Embrace buff:

TGsyNZl.png

 

Enchanting your main six stigmas to +12 will grant you an extra greater/blue stigma slot (no mention if we will get the event which makes +9 a safe spot for enchanting):

sHrCJcm.png

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aly-DN   
1 minute ago, DevilNest-KT said:

Is it true that Demaha, Lakrum and Divine fortress sieges the 3 of them happens at the same time?

All they said was 9pm server time. Though I believe they said no Dumaha siege yet. That that would be something added lately. Anyone can back me up on that? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Aly-DN said:

All they said was 9pm server time. Though I believe they said no Dumaha siege yet. That that would be something added lately. Anyone can back me up on that? 

yes @Hime confirmed on chat that it will be added a couple weeks later(Dumaha siege)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ele-DN   

 Character slots will be expanded to 13, but only for Prestige holders (extra characters will not be deleted if you let Prestige expire)

 

 

The last character that is created after prestige expires is locked or how does it work?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Ele-DN said:

 Character slots will be expanded to 13, but only for Prestige holders (extra characters will not be deleted if you let Prestige expire)

 

 

The last character that is created after prestige expires is locked or how does it work?

Someone else can correct me if I'm wrong, but the way I understand it is it will be like in EU. If you have Prestige, you can create up to 13 characters. After you let Prestige expire, all 13 characters will still remain. If you decide to delete one of those characters later (giving you 12 characters), you would not be able to create a 13th again until you have Prestige again.

1 minute ago, PsychoShooter-KT said:

So we won't get the greater stigma slot(only added on 30 jan patch)

maybe they are mixing stuff up?

We WILL get the greater stigma slot immediately if all stigmas are +12. But yeah, it seems like they're mixing things up a bit which isn't too weird as they've done this in the past.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Vantheria-DN said:

- We will receive up through the KR patch of Dec 26, 2018

 

 

Enchanting your main six stigmas to +12 will grant you an extra greater/blue stigma slot (no mention if we will get the event which makes +9 a safe spot for enchanting):

sHrCJcm.png

 

I feel like they may be confused on this point because they contradicted themselves twice on this lol.

First, they said we won't have altars 9,10,11 available at start but those three altars were added before December 26th

Second, They are adding the stigma change which was added after Dec 26th.

So either we are getting a chopped up patch with different parts (most likely) or they are mistaken on the extent of the patch.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aly-DN   
3 minutes ago, Pharoahra-DN said:

I feel like they may be confused on this point because they contradicted themselves twice on this lol.

First, they said we won't have altars 9,10,11 available at start but those three altars were added before December 26th

Second, They are adding the stigma change which was added after Dec 26th.

So either we are getting a chopped up patch with different parts (most likely) or they are mistaken on the extent of the patch.

The bolded, I believe, is correct. We are getting our own, unique mixed up patch of interesting. lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If we are getting a Frankenstein patch, can we get verification if we are getting the January 30th skill balance + stigma enchant change to all enchants becoming reduced CD?

Edited by RegretThis-EK

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Rewatching the video on Twitch, Gideon said there is a lot planned for the anniversary event next month like a 100% ultimate stone you get from a quest. So that's important too they seem to be looking forward to the anniversary event.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kubei-DN   
4 hours ago, DevilNest-KT said:

Is it true that Demaha, Lakrum and Divine fortress sieges the 3 of them happens at the same time?

That is correct.

Prices have gone up but I am assuming kinah gain will be the same, if not worse. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Pharoahra-DN said:

Rewatching the video on Twitch, Gideon said there is a lot planned for the anniversary event next month like a 100% ultimate stone you get from a quest. So that's important too they seem to be looking forward to the anniversary event.

 

Very good addition, yes, I'm looking forward to the 100% ultimate stone. Hopefully it will be a repeatable quest and not just a one-time thing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, PsychoShooter-KT said:

and I saw on instances that we are not getting PF(hard mode)

Ah it looks like you are correct. Here is a screencap of (some of) the instance list:

vUCip3g.png

 

Edited by Vantheria-DN

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Or they share entries or it's a different name.

Only two resets for IDD is dumb though, should be just like the regular instance 4 entries and 5 with prestige.

Edited by Hellish-DN

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aly-DN   
9 minutes ago, Vantheria-DN said:

Ah it looks like you are correct. Here is a screencap of (some of) the instance list:

vUCip3g.png

 

This shows that we aren't getting two modes. Not sure it's the hard mode that we are going to be missing. I can't remember where I heard that the easier mode of PF was without dragon form and that the harder mode was what we have right now. Can anyone confirm or discount that?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Aly-DN said:

This shows that we aren't getting two modes. Not sure it's the hard mode that we are going to be missing. I can't remember where I heard that the easier mode of PF was without dragon form and that the harder mode was what we have right now. Can anyone confirm or discount that?

Easy mode is when she doesn't turn into the dragon and just spawns two adds.

Normal (hard) mode there boss before Lym Ore is much more difficult, I haven't seen a video of the last boss in normal mode PF, though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Aly-DN said:

This shows that we aren't getting two modes. Not sure it's the hard mode that we are going to be missing. I can't remember where I heard that the easier mode of PF was without dragon form and that the harder mode was what we have right now. Can anyone confirm or discount that?

normal mode is how we do it now without dragon form.

Hard mode is just that first "mini boss" but a lot harder.

On PF we have normal and hard( it seems we are not getting this one, but it was added before 26 december patch)[Hard mode drops the ultimate earings]

On Stella we have easy and normal

Edited by PsychoShooter-KT

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ykcuL-DN   
42 minutes ago, PsychoShooter-KT said:

normal mode is how we do it now without dragon form.

Hard mode is just that first "mini boss" but a lot harder.

On PF we have normal and hard( it seems we are not getting this one, but it was added before 26 december patch)[Hard mode drops the ultimate earings]

On Stella we have easy and normal

Hard mode is the entire instance, those 3 mini bosses are real bosses, + final boss.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×