10th anniversary vending machine is a waste

Ele-DN

The Vending Machine is RNG. We don't know what the list of prizes is, but yes.. one of them is 3million kinah. Which is crap.

If you look at the prices that the little shugos are selling things at, the Vending Machine (even with it's 3 million kinah as one possible award) might be the best bet. But we can't know that because we don't know what the Vending Machine might have.

2 minutes ago, Lifeshatter-DN said:

Is it so hard for them to release the Event with actual details, like seriously this is ridiculous. Not to mention the event was announced a day after maint. So me like others burned through a lot of instance runs yesterday. Man i tell you NCSOFT loves dragging its community through the mud ;/...

It's okay! If you're not prestige, you don't get coins from instances!

:|

I don’t understand why they can’t put the event info on the forums? Like, they did that before the website update right? Feels like they forgot to write the info so they made an excuse

8 minutes ago, Aly-DN said:

The Vending Machine is RNG. We don't know what the list of prizes is, but yes.. one of them is 3million kinah. Which is crap.

If you look at the prices that the little shugos are selling things at, the Vending Machine (even with it's 3 million kinah as one possible award) might be the best bet. But we can't know that because we don't know what the Vending Machine might have.

image0.pngCold blue flame is frostspark

12 minutes ago, Ele-DN said:

How is it? did you spend your coins on it? what did you get? so far its 100% junk with what i used.

We are all scrambling to try and find out how this event works. Your thread looks as though it would have information on the Vending Machine, but all you said was "3 mil for 3 nyerking coins lul" For someone who hasn't yet logged in, that statement would make no sense. Even those that have logged in and know that the Machine takes 3 coins, just because there is one crap reward it doesn't mean that there aren't good ones that would be worth taking a risk for?

@Brutallus-DN's post was very helpful.

3 minutes ago, Aly-DN said:

We are all scrambling to try and find out how this event works. Your thread looks as though it would have information on the Vending Machine, but all you said was "3 mil for 3 nyerking coins lul" For someone who hasn't yet logged in, that statement would make no sense. Even those that have logged in and know that the Machine takes 3 coins, just because there is one crap reward it doesn't mean that there aren't good ones that would be worth taking a risk for?

@Brutallus-DN's post was very helpful.

And where is the full rewards list? Based on what happened so far, getting 3m from the vending machine and BEFORE Brutallus posted the rewards list, i could have assumed that it only gave 3m? So far, no one posted anything and we're well over an hour in. event started before reset btw

Yea i notice a fair few are getting Ek boxes so i think it is fine. The issue is we are heading in to 5.0 territory now where if you do not have red gear from events no one will take you to instances. 

I remember back during 5.0 if you did not have CoE gear on SL-E you could not even go the theo/adma remake instances.

Archived