Asmos exploiting siege

YuukiKyouko-DN

2 hours ago, Summonela-KT said:

You get a teleport if you do that,  this is done by luna as stated above.

This.

Is it an exploit? Probably. Report it and see what happens.

@Cyan Can we get a call on whether using the luna instance to glitch into a fort during siege is an exploit?

3 minutes ago, Matsukamy-KT said:

Aparently, they already fixed that  in Korea, when you enter something like arena or something in the middle of the map, if you leave or finish, you find yourself in Habrok, not where you were.

@Cyan

Can we get this fix pls?

It is not just Germ doing these, you can see them all along the top of the fort coming out of their luna instances when siege starts, it is always the same group though that have been abusing everything else and yet they are still here.  Pretty sure I have seen it at Divine as well since there were asmos on our side instantly as we came off the platform.

I am also sure that this is happening on the Elyos side on DN and on both sides on KT. This isn't really about pointing fingers. It's about closing an exploit that -any- player is using.

If KR eventually patched this, we should be able to get that fix, too.

4 minutes ago, Aly-DN said:

I am also sure that this is happening on the Elyos side on DN and on both sides on KT. This isn't really about pointing fingers. It's about closing an exploit that -any- player is using.

But dont wait up. 

There are various areas inside the fortress that you can be afking or standing and you won't get ported out when the fort flips..no kisking or luna instance or exploit needed. Its just nyerked up and shitty coding on NcSoft's part. I know some spots in the deity room are 50-50 chance that you get ported out or remain and I hear there are other spots too. The friendly guards don't even de-spawn at 5 mins to vulnerable when fort flips and all kinds of bugs persist and I attribute that to shitty coding. I hear this fortress has a defense in other regions but ours was modified to act like divine which is most likely all these bugs spring from. During this siege there is all kinds of crazy stuff that can be done like kisks can be planted in various areas around and in the fort and on walls. SM can summon, etc etc.

Honestly NcSoft should disable this siege until they get their act together cause its just another evergale at this point and there are probably worse bugs out there that are waiting to pop up

35 minutes ago, Euphoria-DN said:

There are various areas inside the fortress that you can be afking or standing and you won't get ported out when the fort flips..no kisking or luna instance or exploit needed. Its just nyerked up and shitty coding on NcSoft's part. I know some spots in the deity room are 50-50 chance that you get ported out or remain and I hear there are other spots too. The friendly guards don't even de-spawn at 5 mins to vulnerable when fort flips and all kinds of bugs persist and I attribute that to shitty coding. I hear this fortress has a defense in other regions but ours was modified to act like divine which is most likely all these bugs spring from. During this siege there is all kinds of crazy stuff that can be done like kisks can be planted in various areas around and in the fort and on walls. SM can summon, etc etc.

Honestly NcSoft should disable this siege until they get their act together cause its just another evergale at this point and there are probably worse bugs out there that are waiting to pop up

The vids are from Lakrum, Euph.

23 hours ago, Aly-DN said:

I have yet to see this on KT in Lakrum, Divine or Demaha.  But probably will now its been posted how to do it.

1 hour ago, Euphoria-DN said:

This is like in old upper abyss fortresses where people could zone inside those instances then just zone out when fortress is vulnerable. The same broken mechanics continue to persist.

That doesn't make using it alright, Euph. You know that. It's cheap.

Archived