Cool alts dude

Ele-DN

10 hours ago, Matsukamy-KT said:

Why put all these kisks on a teleport that will have no influence on the siege ?

It's just boredom. At the same time as Ele's screenshots were taken, our side (Asmodian) had kisks all over our teleport too. All in good fun since, as you say, it doesn't really hurt anything.

10 hours ago, Zombiex-DN said:

some ppl take this game seriously

can't imagine log in 10 alts just to put kisk lol

Neither can I. I wonder how the DN Elyos have so much time on their hands to do this crap each and every siege. So freaking childish.

7 hours ago, Vantheria-DN said:

It's just boredom. At the same time as Ele's screenshots were taken, our side (Asmodian) had kisks all over our teleport too. All in good fun since, as you say, it doesn't really hurt anything.

But way fewer. Unless you can teleport like normal which shouldn't take 30secs+ trying to find the teleport.

26 minutes ago, Ele-DN said:

But way fewer. Unless you can teleport like normal which shouldn't take 30secs+ trying to find the teleport.

So your point is.. Ofc we do it, too, but it's worse when I have to deal with it!

Gotcha.

source.gif

Real video of Ele trying to use the teleport..

vd20fe72s5z01.gif

10 minutes ago, Aly-DN said:

So your point is.. Ofc we do it, too, but it's worse when I have to deal with it!

Gotcha.

source.gif

Real video of Ele trying to use the teleport..

vd20fe72s5z01.gif

pretty much. wasted 20+ mins on altars for 0 coins because of it.

33 minutes ago, Vantheria-DN said:

giphy.gif

got a screenshot of the asmos side? 

16 minutes ago, Ele-DN said:

pretty much. wasted 20+ mins on altars for 0 coins because of it.

*snip*

How is that even possible, Ele? 20 min trying to click your transporter? Seriously?

source.gif

That has to be an exaggeration. On the very off chance that you are telling the truth, you could have RUN to the altar you wanted to attack.

38 minutes ago, Ele-DN said:

Want to try when i use my 50+ alts and put kisks down too?

Figured you already were.

Putting aside the thought of you standing there for 20 min, here is the thing. The Elyos already do the same thing to the Asmodian teleport. It doesn't bother you because you aren't using that teleport. I don't know which side started this and I don't care. Both sides are doing it now. So it's time to put on your big boy panties and learn2Aion or lace up your sneakers and starting running to Altars each evening.

16 hours ago, Ele-DN said:

As if the special 1% of the population has to type some command out just to play the game...

Every player on DN on both sides had the same issue that you did. Both teleporters were swamped with kisks.

You could: 

• Move your camera until you could click the teleporter
  • Use the command /select Teleport Device
  • Use your mount to run to the altar you are attacking
  • Stand there for 20 min crying that you can't reach the teleporter, take screenshots and cry more on the forums that you can't reach the teleporter.

You are the only person to chose the last. That makes you special indeed.

On 10/15/2019 at 5:55 AM, Matsukamy-KT said:

Why put all these kisks on a teleport that will have no influence on the siege ?

I think these are in the teleport statue so people cannot teleport to the siege or something. They are trying to block the ability to select the teleport statue directly.

Archived