IB Broken/Removed?

Kinetika-KT

Been in the queue for over 10 minutes with a full, 3 person pre-made. The message we have is "Waiting for players of needed class". Never seen that with IB before. And I'm a cleric and one of the other members is a chanter. So... even if class mattered, we have two healers.

That happened to us as well.

Someone said that only two members of their group got a pop and the third one did not. For us only one person got a pop. The other two did not. But when we all passed to queue again, the ability to queue was no longer there. We relogged and were able to queue again.

Something is horribly wrong with IB.

Someone on DN said they got into an empty IB (no Elyos) and they got the message that because there was no opponents, the instance would end in 10 minutes.

And then an enemy entered.

Perhaps one of the people in your IB group have sky-high IB MMR (by winning so many games in a row against strong opponents), and the game was not able to find a suitable opponent for your team (similar IB MMR), leading to long wait times?

(Matchmaking MMR range limit likely increases (greatly?) past 7 minutes, where strong players can be matched against scrubs)

There is definitely a bug with IB after this weeks maintenance . If you que with 3 people in party in would not recognize the party and people will get pop at random.

Also if one person goes in and you reform it will still show that you still have que open even after cancelling que. This seems to be fixed with a relog though.

On 12/4/2019 at 0:50 PM, Basia-DN said:

I sat in queue for 30 mins, nothing so I canceled and the apply button is not coming back up ... 

somethings broke!

I had this happen to me the other day Basia,  After a 30 minute queue way for it to pop we cancel and then IB wasn't an options.  We all 3 relogged and then the IB instance was back to chose again.  This time when we queue it worked fine.

• Aion Team

So we are having a look into this, but I wanted to say there's people running it for sure. As far as cancelled queues and such they do seem different than last week, but we're still looking at some things. If you notice any behavior that seems to narrow it down please let us know. 

Thanks.

I have the feeling everyone on this thread is an elyos. Elyos characters take like up to 10x times the amount to pop than Asmodians for... drums.... character number difference. Most of the times I get a pop within the first 2 minutes. Rarely do I get a pop after 5 minutes.

There seems to be an algorithm for matching though, I have spoken with an elyos friend in discord he told me that IB doesn't pop easily and I told him to apply together with our groups to see... we both waited like 2 minutes before I got a pop and they didn't. What I mean is that although there were at least 1 Elyos and 1 Asmodian groups applied, we still didn't get an instant entry. Then we got an entry but elyos had to wait another 10m or so.

Archived