Monster Hunt Challenge

Luffy-KT

@Cyan this new event called '' Monster Hunt Challenge '' seriously I have to kill 25,000 mobs to win a box of Joker's Special Grade Transformation Box (30 types). this is joke? if it was 1,000 I was already exaggerating imagine 25,000 that and worst events of all no one will be able to get any cash please cyan down to a maximum of 500 mobs please best friend.

6 minutes ago, Luffy-KT said:

@Cyan this new event called '' Monster Hunt Challenge '' seriously I have to kill 25,000 mobs to win a box of Joker's Special Grade Transformation Box (30 types). this is joke? if it was 1,000 I was already exaggerating imagine 25,000 that and worst events of all no one will be able to get any cash please cyan down to a maximum of 500 mobs please best friend.

And you want to know the worst part of this?? in EU is running the same event.. and they just need to kill 15,000..  why NA is the black sheep in everything?

they are making fun of us 
no one will kill 25k mobs
unless bots or idk
instead crappy gamble p2w stuff better put a ultimate contract in the BCM milk all the money from players while world is going to a crisis and then shut down the servers

if u wanted an active OPEN WORLD u could put Open World drops like EU HAS with stones, contracts and useful things... but nope u only want a payment simulator where ppl only spend money then afk rest of day 

You are all reading the event wrong...

For every 25,000 monsters defeated in Lakrum, Demaha, Crimson Katalam and Crimson Danaria, the player that landed the killing blow on the 25,000th monster will be rewarded with a Joker's Special Grade Transformation Box (30 types).

Whoever kills the 25,000th mob gets the item doesn't matter if you killed 1 or 25,000

1 hour ago, Tiffany-DN said:

You are all reading the event wrong...

Whoever kills the 25,000th mob gets the item doesn't matter if you killed 1 or 25,000

ye this ^
u could kill 100k mobs and get nothing
this event is just an insult to the players

The event is just extra rewards for actively playing open world on those maps. Go about your usual day to day questing, etc. Take down a mob or two here and there and you might get lucky. Even an AoE (or failed tab target? oops) in PvP could kill a winning mob.

In the end we all will benefit with the survey rewards they give, based on the total mobs killed. Free contracts and transparent scrolls for being active? Yes please, thanks.

Hopefully they can update us with a tally of the numbers to keep us motivated.

On a daily basis, if you are getting your lugbug daily done, you could be killing at least 20+ mobs. Katalam reps are another easy source of possible RNG credit. Lakrum artifacts count too. 

Honestly it just seems like a bad apology for making an extremely p2w event where you can get ultimate transformations from. Every 125k mobs everyone gets a transformation contract that will most likely be a white transformation. At this point it's embarrassing..

The event is wrongly worded, people keep killing mobs, at some point 25k mobs will be killed, by many different players, the guy who hits the 25.000th mob is the one who won the lottery of that event. I am not sure if it resets and another 25k can be killed with another "lucky" person, this is not mentioned anyhow.

What we all get is the 125k mobs defeated. This has nothing to do with who kills and how many and whether it is the 125.000th or nothing at all. Everyone gets the rewards for every 125k that is being killed.

• Aion Team

Hello, 

I wanted to provide a small update for everyone. 853k monsters have been slain as of Sunday. The 34 people that earned the reward have already been contacted via mail. 

Thanks!

• Aion Team
Just now, XaiYang-KT said:

No guys, only the one who getting it is the one who make the 25.000th blow, 853k divided in 25k is ... yeah 34... it s a lottery if u wanna kill mobs

This is correct. Only the person that happened to kill that mob will get the reward. It's luck.

20 hours ago, Cyan said:

Hello, 

I wanted to provide a small update for everyone. 853k monsters have been slain as of Sunday. The 34 people that earned the reward have already been contacted via mail. 

Thanks!

34 bots that earned the reward have already been contacted.
*fixed for you

Archived