Update on Aetherforge Masters

Arctic

• Aion Team

Hi everyone,

The recent Aetherforge Masters Event concluded prematurely due to an error with Wednesday's Update. We will be reactivating the event during our next maintenance patch on 8/26, and will extend the event until 9/9 to allow for the same total intended event time.Thanks for your understanding!

4 hours ago, Kibbelz said:

Hi everyone,

The recent Aetherforge Masters Event concluded prematurely due to an error with Wednesday's Update. We will be reactivating the event during our next maintenance patch on 8/26, and will extend the event until 9/9 to allow for the same total intended event time.Thanks for your understanding!

THAAAANKS, ill be gathering more frags and etiums meaniwhile.

6 minutes ago, NekkidWife-DN said:

The drop rate for Titan coin is making it almost impossible to get gear for a fresh lvl 80. As a returning player to the game, I am very much sad that I can barely do anything at this point.

join a farm alliance or make one dude, i wanted to gear an alt and fresh 80 just like you and its really annoying, you are right. The sad thing is that seems like veryone stopped doing farm trains so idk 

It was not to punish players.  I believe the Auto Hunting was supposed to work in tandem with the nerf in drop rates of Titan Coins.  However, as usual NC West did not think through their nerfs.  They stopped the Auto Hunting but forgot about the nerf in the drop rates.  

I think the developers are looking at codes too much and not connecting the dots

On 21/08/2020 at 4:52 PM, Kibbelz said:

Hi everyone,

@Kibbelz

Thanks for feedback.

Did you know if the XP event will also return?

On 8/23/2020 at 10:53 PM, Ossus-DN said:

It was not to punish players.  I believe the Auto Hunting was supposed to work in tandem with the nerf in drop rates of Titan Coins.  However, as usual NC West did not think through their nerfs.  They stopped the Auto Hunting but forgot about the nerf in the drop rates.  

I think the developers are looking at codes too much and not connecting the dots

I was being facetious, but you are probably right. It makes sense that they would nerf the drop rates if everyone were running around auto-farming them.

Archived