Season's Greetings Daevas!

Arctic

• Aion Team

2020 has been one heck of a year, and we’re finally wrapping up. Since March, the NC team has been working remotely, and per our yearly tradition, we are closed for the remainder of the year to unwind and spend it with our close family. We hope you are having a wonderful holiday season, and wish you a happy new year!

Many of us remain on call for any urgent issues—our Customer Support team will continue to answer inquiries submitted, and our weekly maintenance will continue to happen on December 30.

Stay safe and be merry; we’ll see you in the new year Daevas!

Warm wishes,

The Aion team 

• Arctic changed the title to Season's Greetings Daevas!

Thank  so much @Kibbelz and @Loki. Happy Holidays to you too !! Wish you guys the best times that you can spend with your friends and/or with your family !!!
Thank you for all that hard work which you did for the past year (alsmot passed 😉) ! Thank for being here[on forum] with us and "suffer, but not leaving". Always be on  positive side !! Stay safe and dont sick !!!

Merry-Christmas-11.jpg

game is back up qrit... as a suggestion to ncsoft, when someone send in a ticket to have an item restored please do not waste an entire day by responding via email asking them are they sure they want to use a restore token as thats just dumb and a waste of time when the initial ticket was to restore the item ncsoft...now i cant login on the account in question because i have to be offline for this restore to take place...dont be afraid to be better than you are in the ways of your thought process...

ncsoft its me the valedia just wanting to let yall know that aion has ppl that like to party up together to farm but having to roll on loots rather than having our pets do the looting is not possible to please fix this issues since yall want us to play together  and even if yes i know we can set it to free for all and normal to avoid the rolling its not a good idea to set it this way when farming ulti manastones as 1 person can take them all so idk how ur gonna fix this but get the ball rolling on this...tank u

can some one please post a nice motherboard that will fit into a nzxt mid size tower and a nice low budget graphics card that is still kicking for a ryzen 5 3600 cpu...im putting my plans into action of attempting to build my very first desktop tyvm for any and all honest help and be back in a few hours...

Thanks for the tip on BDO...I might take advantage of the current discounted pricing and try it out for 2021 and park Aion for a while. Interestingly the BDO Korean developer Pearl Abyss has just cut the NA/EU publisher Kakao Games out of the equation and will publish/develop directly so that might also be a refreshing change  from the current Aion NA model  🙂

Archived