Paragon Equipment

HeartStrings-DN

So this new Paragon Equipment can someone suggest where I might be able to see what kind of stats this gear has and what it is PVE or PVP?  So far I'm not finding too much information on it or how it stands  up against the current best gear in the game.  Bottom line what are the advantages of this gear and since we can only get one piece of each e.g. weapon and armor how can we manage to get the rest eventually?

Don't bother with it.  Enchant rates are absolutely horrible.  Everything of mine but one broke at below +4 and the last broke at +6 (and only got there using 40 blessed stones).  Pass on this one.  Destroyed all the work from meloon event in the space of 10 minutes.

14 minutes ago, DoomKat-KT said:

Don't bother with it.  Enchant rates are absolutely horrible.  Everything of mine but one broke at below +4 and the last broke at +6 (and only got there using 40 blessed stones).  Pass on this one.  Destroyed all the work from meloon event in the space of 10 minutes.

Wow they want us to spend $50.00 US and give us just enough stuff to break them... That's NCSoft for ya! Why am I not surprised.. thanks for the warning!  Sounds like just another way  to trap p2p players into spending real money on garbage stuff they will just blow up and destroy real dollars.  BTW this is a horrible thing for a company to do to people during a terrible pandemic that is causing financial crisis all over the USA.. SHAME ON YOU NCSOFT!!!

This gear is only better than +15 Ultimate Dark Talon if it's at least +7. Since it breaks upon failed enchantment, it's not worth the effort imo. But for what it's worth, the Gelk/Ing world bosses (Ragnarok and Omega) drop the Paragon armor/weapon as well, but it's one piece per drop, and it's random. The Demaha world bosses drop the weapons. I actually have the weapon and all of the armor pieces except one from this world boss method, but I just collected it for the skin because, again, it's not really worth the hassle of trying to enchant it. Paragon armor/weapons are also brokerable, so you can look there too. Just go for the Timeless Terrace pvp gear instead.

A lot of people already said the enchanting rates are really bad and it can break when fails. 

but I found a video (probably from Europe, but is the same thing) 

All this thing is just to take some money, but they are so lazy to even set an event working properly. Also, as you know, they sometimes delete items if they want (or give them for free for everyone), So even if you expend a lot of money and you get a +5, still you need to trust in some dishonest people. Just ask about "Caeus" and "Sunnayaka" extends

3 hours ago, HeartStrings-DN said:

So this new Paragon Equipment can someone suggest where I might be able to see what kind of stats this gear has and what it is PVE or PVP?  So far I'm not finding too much information on it or how it stands  up against the current best gear in the game.  Bottom line what are the advantages of this gear and since we can only get one piece of each e.g. weapon and armor how can we manage to get the rest eventually?

I'll post the paragon sorcerer weapons but on the right side you can find them all. if you hover over the +15 icon it shows the amounts of benefits you get in every enchant level.

One thing to consider is there are two types of paragon items, the fighting spirit and the desperation. Their difference is that the fighting spirit gives more p.def and m.def than the desperation but it lacks m.crit/p.crit, on the other hand desperation offers the critical stat but less p.def/m.def overall.

They have weapons and armor sets (no accessories of feathers) and they all act the same. They have 1 manaslot only but they get a ton of benefits by enchanting but they have a high rate of failing to enchant and upon failure it might also break.

Fighting Spirit and Desperation

https://aionpowerbook.com/powerbook/Item/100650260

https://aionpowerbook.com/powerbook/Item/100650261

See where to check the enchant levels, a full set of +15 paragon items would make anyone a lethal machine. People prefer the desperation for the critical.

Untitled-1.jpg

• 1 year later...
On 1/14/2021 at 8:15 PM, Vasilios-KT said:

Didn't they add the paragon enchant in the morphing to get the enchantment stone that doesn't break it?

More than a year has passed and nobody replied in this topic? Now we get Paragon equipment in the Snake event, and Paragon enchantment stones exist, even on the broker. Does it mean that enchanting by these Paragon enchantment stones, the equipment won't break on a failure??

Archived