Nice to see GMs are now playing the game.

Wrathchild-KT

4 hours ago, DMob-DN said:

You cant possibly reach  +11 , its 0.3% chance of success from 10 to 11. 

Yes but it goes up to +15, the guy said +20. If +15 is practically impossible due to chance, anything past that is impossible because there is no way you can enchant it past that.

5 hours ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

Yes but it goes up to +15, the guy said +20. If +15 is practically impossible due to chance, anything past that is impossible because there is no way you can enchant it past that.

Paragon is enchantable till +20 with the rates 0.4% after +11, for detail see Moo’s tables :

11 hours ago, Devil-KT said:

The GM probably saw you 5 star  Xform to kill one person 🥰

It wast 5 star, it was general transform... and you almost killed me! I have no shame of telling this, cuz I returned from 6.5 and still didn't figure out how a full +15 bitterhorn can be melted in less than 1 second.

But in the thread I was't refering to Devil, some GMs are with alt chars, not with {GM} in their heads, running around with fully enchanted paragon gear..

16 hours ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

Isn't paragon enchantable up to +15? And who is the GM who walks around witha +20 one?

No its enchantable to go to +20, but after +7 even 8 its meant only for the p2w players who wish to spend 100,000$ on the game... so give it a week and people will have full sets.

1 minute ago, Iostcrazyman-KT said:

Paragon was infinite enchant (no cap at all) back in 7.5 but now it is capped at 15 not 20.

Past +20, each additional enchantment grants +1 HP.

Paragon / Extreme equipment are referred as infinity equipment in all of the internal names, for example:

• enchant_destruction_Finality_world_bm (for enchantment success rate data)
  • world_bm_matter_enchant_f_infinity (for type of enchantment stone)
  • T3_80A_INFINITY_A02_F_(weapon type) (for stat gains from enchantment)
  • (equipment type)_infinity01_all_f3_a_80a (for the Paragon equipment items)

Despite with the outcry from the Korean players, with how crappy these success and critical failure rates are, that change was not going to make any difference anyway.

Other regions ran Paragon equipment cash shop promotion that contains for example, "+3~+9 Paragon xxx Box". As usual, most of these boxes are going to contain +3, +4, or +5 equipment - getting a +8 or +9 from these boxes are almost nonexistent chance.

16 hours ago, TheSecretCowLeve-KT said:

Past +20, each additional enchantment grants +1 HP.

Paragon / Extreme equipment are referred as infinity equipment in all of the internal names, for example:

• enchant_destruction_Finality_world_bm (for enchantment success rate data)
  • world_bm_matter_enchant_f_infinity (for type of enchantment stone)
  • T3_80A_INFINITY_A02_F_(weapon type) (for stat gains from enchantment)
  • (equipment type)_infinity01_all_f3_a_80a (for the Paragon equipment items)

Despite with the outcry from the Korean players, with how crappy these success and critical failure rates are, that change was not going to make any difference anyway.

Other regions ran Paragon equipment cash shop promotion that contains for example, "+3~+9 Paragon xxx Box". As usual, most of these boxes are going to contain +3, +4, or +5 equipment - getting a +8 or +9 from these boxes are almost nonexistent chance.

I understand but as it stands in Korea and with the patch that we recieved as of 7.7 the gear is capped at +15. Your chart shows back when it was not capped its just old I am not saying it is wrong but no longer holds true to the current patch

It's just someone posting old info

Archived