Global First Competition & Aion Classic's Launch Time

Arctic

• Aion Team

Get ready for kickoff tomorrow in Aion Classic's most epic launch event! Starting tomorrow at server launch, all players will be able to compete with others across the globe in several challenges. The fastest player(s) to complete each challenge will unlock exclusive titles of legendary status! The challenges are below:

• First to reach level 50
  • First Brigade General of the first Legion to capture a fortress
  • First to reach 1-Star Officer Rank
  • First to gain Slayer buff through PvP
  • First team to slay Kromede the Corrupt
  • First team to slay Brigade General Bakarma

You can track the winners in each category as it is accomplished on our competition tracking page, which will be going live tomorrow on AionOnline.com. If you intend to compete, know that we are targeting launch at 9am PT (12pm EDT, 6pm CEST). Thanks, and good luck!

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Kibbelz said:

Get ready for kickoff tomorrow in Aion Classic's most epic launch event! Starting tomorrow at server launch, all players will be able to compete with others across the globe in several challenges. The fastest player(s) to complete each challenge will unlock exclusive titles of legendary status! The challenges are below:

You can track the winners in each category as it is accomplished on our competition tracking page, which will be going live tomorrow on AionOnline.com. If you intend to compete, know that we are targeting launch at 9am PT (12pm EDT, 6pm CEST). Thanks, and good luck!

Can't wait!!!!! :D 

5 minutes ago, Kibbelz said:

Any word on whether there's going to be some day 1 patching required, or will this be good to play the moment we go live?

Guest Guest

Is it possible to get First to reach level 50 per class and probably per faction? Since some classes are leveling faster and also, some servers might be more crowded. Some extra winning spots would be nice to have

@Kibbelz

10 minutes ago, Kibbelz said:

I hope, just HOPE, that you have a requirement to provide a video. Because this is HIGHLY exploitable.

• Aion Team
13 minutes ago, 5s16519C said:

Any word on whether there's going to be some day 1 patching required, or will this be good to play the moment we go live?

Yup! I got confirmation that there will be no patch notes for Day 1. There will be a client update of some kind, but it should happen well before 9am and I've confirmed it is related to items on our side rather than gameplay changes that would make it into any patch notes.

43 minutes ago, Kibbelz said:

First off... What is "Slayer buff" lol... I been around since NA launch and don't remember having a "slayer buff" .... 2ndly... 90% of these rewards are going to go to Magic classes. Melee are slow to level because of the difficulty of soloing elites.... You should really put it first of each class.

3 minutes ago, Rag-DN said:

First off... What is "Slayer buff" lol... I been around since NA launch and don't remember having a "slayer buff" .... 2ndly... 90% of these rewards are going to go to Magic classes. Melee are slow to level because of the difficulty of soloing elites.... You should really put it first of each class.

"Slayer" buff was introduced in Korea as a punishment system to grievers who kill low-level players. See:

https://aionpowerbook.com/powerbook/Classic_-_1.7_Update

PS.- At least I hope this is what you mean lol

2 minutes ago, Rag-DN said:

Kinda got a point, but unless the title gives stats I don't really care anyways.

51 minutes ago, Kibbelz said:

This should be for every class in every faction and every server, that is, 32 winners. Otherwise templars won't have a chance. And since it's 50/50 asmo/elyos, it's only fair that both can win the same amount of titles.

• Aion Team
15 minutes ago, Rag-DN said:

Thanks for the feedback. While I am not sure on the specific ones, I do know many/most of these were modeled after the Korean Server First competitions. So at this point, we didn't really want to alter things much (though I do believe we added some).

@Kubei-DN you continue to prove to be incredibly helpful. How do I add a "helpful" flag to your account? I will need to do some research after launch ties up, won't I...

Kibbelz tell us that there is a secret server now and u plan him open tomorrow with friendly EU times for sieges, dredgions etc :D 

It would be fking awesome and  I can guarantee u, that it would be full coz there are tons of EU players cming! :) 

Just now, Guest XXX said:

Kibbelz tell us that there is a secret server now and u plan him open tomorrow with friendly EU times for sieges, dredgions etc :D 

It would be fking awesome and  I can guarantee u, that it would be full coz there are tons of EU players cming! :) 

Eh, it'd be nice, but since it's a game based in NA for NA with "global service", that seems rather unlikely.

9 minutes ago, Kibbelz said:

@Kubei-DN you continue to prove to be incredibly helpful. How do I add a "helpful" flag to your account? I will need to do some research after launch ties up, won't I...

Just a hobby 👀

• Aion Team
3 minutes ago, Guest XXX said:

I WISH I COULD TELL YOU THERE WAS. But for now, there is not. I am sorry! But I am also thrilled to see so much excitement from EU and hope so much that we can one day get you what you want :)

@Savory-DN  Titles will have some stats, but my belief is that  @Ele-DN isn't too far off either. Or other titles will be attainable/comparable. I don't know all the titles in the game, or even the exact stats on these atm (the stats will be available in the article going live tomorrow though!) but I would not expect them to be game-breaking or anything.

Archived