Global First Competition & Aion Classic's Launch Time

Arctic

well i dont even ask for server hosted somewhere in EU for better pings, nonono. I just ask for better times sieges and dredgions for us eu players :D

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, Kibbelz said:

I WISH I COULD TELL YOU THERE WAS. But for now, there is not. I am sorry! But I am also thrilled to see so much excitement from EU and hope so much that we can one day get you what you want :)

@Savory-DN  Titles will have some stats, but my belief is that  @Ele-DN isn't too far off either. Or other titles will be attainable/comparable. I don't know all the titles in the game, or even the exact stats on these atm (the stats will be available in the article going live tomorrow though!) but I would not expect them to be game-breaking or anything.

you can actually check the titles for yourself on the classic Aion Codex. The Kromede kille title gives this : Attackspeed 1% , Castspeed 1% and HP+80

in fact: here are the stats for all the World first titles :

The First Asmodian Officer:  

Attack

+2

Magic Boost

+10

Crit Strike

+4

Magic Crit

+2

The First Bakarma Conqueror:

Speed

+2%

Atk Speed

+1%

Casting Speed

+1

Maximum HP

+100

The First Fortress Commander:

Flight Speed

+4

Fly time

+20

Maximum HP

+100

Maximum MP

+100

The First Kromede Conqueror:

Atk Speed

+1%

Casting Speed

+1

Maximum HP

+80

The First Max Level Returner:

Speed

+2%

Flight Speed

+2

Atk Speed

+1%

Casting Speed

+1

The First Slayer:

PVP Defense

+1%

Evasion

+5

Magic Resistance

+5

2 hours ago, Kubei-DN said:

"Slayer" buff was introduced in Korea as a punishment system to grievers who kill low-level players. See:

https://aionpowerbook.com/powerbook/Classic_-_1.7_Update

PS.- At least I hope this is what you mean lol

That link you sent really doesn't describe what it actually does though...

Slayer

1. Slayer Purification system that can reset Slayer Points has been added.

- Kinah can be used for purification. The system can be used without limitation but the cost will increase with each purification.

- The number of cleanses is reset every day at 12:00.

- Purification can be performed by following NPCs. Elyos: Sanctum - Juclea, Asmodian: Pandaemonium - Balder

2. The number of Slayer Points earned according to the level difference has been adjusted.

- If the difference is less than 2 levels, the number of points has been reduced.

- If the difference is greater than 3 levels, the number of points has been increased.

Also @Kibbelz Maybe you guys should look to see which classes won the rewards on the Korean servers? I'd almost be willing to bet my savings that it was all magic classes lol

Guest Wolfy - Elyos : Siel
2 hours ago, Rag-DN said:

First off... What is "Slayer buff" lol... I been around since NA launch and don't remember having a "slayer buff" .... 2ndly... 90% of these rewards are going to go to Magic classes. Melee are slow to level because of the difficulty of soloing elites.... You should really put it first of each class.

Well, A magic player playing solo isn't going to be efficient anyway, the class that will level to 50 will definitely be in a team, that's healing them, training mobs etc. My bet is Ranger, or a Sorcerer will be the first to 50 due to their fast skills and damage output.

1 hour ago, Kibbelz said:

I WISH I COULD TELL YOU THERE WAS. But for now, there is not. I am sorry! But I am also thrilled to see so much excitement from EU and hope so much that we can one day get you what you want :)

@Savory-DN  Titles will have some stats, but my belief is that  @Ele-DN isn't too far off either. Or other titles will be attainable/comparable. I don't know all the titles in the game, or even the exact stats on these atm (the stats will be available in the article going live tomorrow though!) but I would not expect them to be game-breaking or anything.

Hi Kibblez,

would it be possible to get the siege timetable different one day a week to help the EU players have fun?

I am in Oceanic timezone so a different siege time every now and then would be nice. Currently they happen at 1pm for me. Dredge etc at 12noon.

For the EU that translates to 4am for siege and 3am for Dredge. Of course I am working off the Aion 7.9 times, I haven't seen the Classic schedule.

Even once a week a favorable EU schedule would show you care :)

3 minutes ago, Alvie said:

Hi Kibblez,

would it be possible to get the siege timetable different one day a week to help the EU players have fun?

I am in Oceanic timezone so a different siege time every now and then would be nice. Currently they happen at 1pm for me. Dredge etc at 12noon.

For the EU that translates to 4am for siege and 3am for Dredge. Of course I am working off the Aion 7.9 times, I haven't seen the Classic schedule.

Even once a week a favorable EU schedule would show you care :)

this ^. SEA here so sieges are at 9 am for me which is fine but.. wouldn't mind if there's a day for european ppl. 

Guest Anythinf

Do we have siege times yet?

3 hours ago, Kibbelz said:

Get ready for kickoff tomorrow in Aion Classic's most epic launch event! Starting tomorrow at server launch, all players will be able to compete with others across the globe in several challenges. The fastest player(s) to complete each challenge will unlock exclusive titles of legendary status! The challenges are below:

• First to reach level 50
  • First Brigade General of the first Legion to capture a fortress
  • First to reach 1-Star Officer Rank
  • First to gain Slayer buff through PvP
  • First team to slay Kromede the Corrupt
  • First team to slay Brigade General Bakarma

You can track the winners in each category as it is accomplished on our competition tracking page, which will be going live tomorrow on AionOnline.com. If you intend to compete, know that we are targeting launch at 9am PT (12pm EDT, 6pm CEST). Thanks, and good luck!

I guess you gotta have the "contest" for the overachievers...  honestly the vast majority of us don't need the hype..  That's not why we're playing.

For me part of that's my age.  I'm 64 as of this last May.  Just bring on the game!

For everyone else I suggest checking both the Aion classic wiki (which is incomplete) and Aionpowerbook.com (which is rather packed with info)

Guest Legendary_

Can there be a prize for each class to be the first to reach 50?

First Templar

First Gladiator

First Cleric

First Ranger

etc...

that would be more fair... otherwise we all know a Spiritmaster is going to win that one.

33 minutes ago, Guest Legendary_ said:

Can there be a prize for each class to be the first to reach 50?

First Templar

First Gladiator

First Cleric

First Ranger

etc...

that would be more fair... otherwise we all know a Spiritmaster is going to win that one.

lol...I hope so. I am creating and SM first :)

Guest Jebra
8 hours ago, Kubei-DN said:

In other words, many EU players would like the sieges to happen earlier or more frequently so they can get a chance.

Why not do something like Mon/Wed = West Coast siege times. Tue/Thur = East Coast siege times, Fri/Sat = EU times

that way everyone gets good siege times, and some East Coast and West Coast could do the Fri/Sat ones too possibly as its the weekend.

Just now, Guest Jebra said:

Why not do something like Mon/Wed = West Coast siege times. Tue/Thur = East Coast siege times, Fri/Sat = EU times

that way everyone gets good siege times, and some East Coast and West Coast could do the Fri/Sat ones too possibly as its the weekend.

Because this is targeted for North America, specifically.

Just now, Kibbelz said:

Hi everyone -

You may have already seen but we have issued a 1-hour delay of our target time for Aion Classic's launch. You can find our operations post on the topic here:

Take a breather, and we'll see you soon!

tenor.gif?itemid=13730108

I would like to comment that the current race to max level and other things isn't even close to being fair as spenders and streamers have a greater advantage over those who don't due to the candy issue and its p2w aspect. It's a race for the whales only. 

Archived