Weekly Server Maintenance - July 7, 2021

Arctic

• Aion Team

Hello Daevas of Classic!

Scheduled maintenance will take place starting at 6am Server Time  tomorrow (4am PT / 7am ET / 12pm UTC) and is expected to last approximately 2.5 hours. This maintenance will be adding a chat filter to Aion Classic.

Thank you!

5 hours ago, FallenArmageddon said:

most people already have installed the chat filter via github they are just making it an "Official" part of the game.

I was going to install it but did not want to get banned by adding something think this is a great idea to stop the gold sellers

10 hours ago, Kibbelz said:

Hello Daevas of Classic!

Scheduled maintenance will take place starting at 6am Server Time  tomorrow (4am PT / 7am ET / 12pm UTC) and is expected to last approximately 2.5 hours. This maintenance will be adding a chat filter to Aion Classic.

Thank you!

Fam can we please get the quest items cube cause OMG them items be killing my inventory!!! Also maybe a perma 36 slot bag Auto Loot pet .... I'd drop 900 Quna on that in a heartbeat!!!

10 hours ago, Ide said:

While your at it, go ahead and put time stamps on the chat too. Its annoying AF responding to a whisper not know when, and it happened to be 3 hours ago.... 

So much this.

30 minutes ago, Ikarus said:

Fam can we please get the quest items cube cause OMG them items be killing my inventory!!! Also maybe a perma 36 slot bag Auto Loot pet .... I'd drop 900 Quna on that in a heartbeat!!!

Agree 100 % :) 

But there is a better solution for our cubemanagement: a special place for the collectible items (wood, plants...) tooooooo. In Elder Scrolls Online is such a special place for these items, but: you have to pay for it, when youd like to have it.

16 minutes ago, 2s11265D said:

Agree 100 % :) 

But there is a better solution for our cubemanagement: a special place for the collectible items (wood, plants...) tooooooo. In Elder Scrolls Online is such a special place for these items, but: you have to pay for it, when youd like to have it.

Well in later Aion Versions the Quest Cube is normal, and gathering isnt part of the game in such matter anymore, nor is crafting - talking about 7.x ver so just the QC would be nice enough.

Can you just even free the trades to other player?

Or just free for looting item in boss.?? Because not all of the players can afford the Siel's Subscription.. Or just Free to gain Abyss.. 

Just give atleast one of these three for sure there is a lot more players to play.

4 minutes ago, Yujieee said:

Can you just even free the trades to other player?

Or just free for looting item in boss.?? Because not all of the players can afford the Siel's Subscription.. Or just Free to gain Abyss.. 

Just give atleast one of these three for sure there is a lot more players to play.

you cant spare 13€/$15 ? literally a scrap of money

Archived