HHOM - Fenris pants

Varys

So, I'm all for the classic feeling and all.

However we all know this isn't being run like classic. We've accepted higher drops in dungeons, faster exp, candies etc.

I've failed the Hot Heart of Magic 6 times now, and ya... this aint 2009. I'm not sure about you all, but there is no chance I'm farming any more then this.

In my opinion... Instead of a free 100 bloods at 5 failed attempts we should get the Hot Heart of Magic.

2 hours ago, Varys said:

However we all know this isn't being run like classic. We've accepted higher drops in dungeons, faster exp, candies etc.

I've failed the Hot Heart of Magic 6 times now, and ya... this aint 2009. I'm not sure about you all, but there is no chance I'm farming any more then this.

In my opinion... Instead of a free 100 bloods at 5 failed attempts we should get the Hot Heart of Magic.

Yep 100% agree on that.

Also IS population is damnnnn low , how are we supposed to even get bloods theres like 3 on broker. Boost the rate on balic mats or something...

@Kibbelz

15 hours ago, Varys said:

Always hated that quest...back in original I lost track of how many fail attempts I had after 20 or so. With how rare bloods are they should just give the HHM after 3 fails or something.

5 hours ago, 1s26A418 said:

I don't think it should be given for free, but they should buff balic items drops so we can acquire more of them

Given away for free? I spent around 250 million kinah on these 5 attempts, in what world can anyone say that is free?

At current pricing of bloods this is be ~320 million kinah on Siels asmo side, and likely to go up as more people get to the Fenris pants quest.

@Kibbelz @Loki You guys need to wake up , this game is not as popular as it was 12 years ago , theres like less than  100 lvl 50 on IS server at any time , We already aware you got no intention of merging both servers so we can have an healthy population/economy but at least boost the drop rate on things like Boiling Balaur Bloods so people has a chance to do the quest wich is a main part of  this update.  How the heck are we suposed to even make this thing when bloods are like non existent  or super overpriced.

Theres no point of gating Miragent/Fenris quest so hard like 12 years ago. Let people farm shit more easily or lose more players!

HHoM is a myth was back in release and it is still now. Only the luckers get HHoM, I have told so many people how i failed 26 times only to have my guild give me 5 attempts out of no where that they sprung on me out of the kindness of their heart and they all failed. Simply put expect to fail 20+ times or do not bother with it sell the bloods and make bank for 2.0

10 hours ago, HealingSquid-KT said:

HHoM is a myth was back in release and it is still now. Only the luckers get HHoM, I have told so many people how i failed 26 times only to have my guild give me 5 attempts out of no where that they sprung on me out of the kindness of their heart and they all failed. Simply put expect to fail 20+ times or do not bother with it sell the bloods and make bank for 2.0

That's brutal.

On retail, I got it in 3 crafts so I wasn't too unhappy. I can't even imagine attempting it that many times :(

@Kibbelz Is this something that can be looked at? At current blood pricing on siel asmo side this is still 300 million kinah at 5 attempts. Can this quest be reviewed to provide the HHOM instead of 100 bloods?

Surely 300 million kinah is a reasonable(one can argue way too high) amount to invest in a single item.

22 hours ago, DMob-DN said:

@Kibbelz @Loki You guys need to wake up , this game is not as popular as it was 12 years ago , theres like less than  100 lvl 50 on IS server at any time , We already aware you got no intention of merging both servers so we can have an healthy population/economy but at least boost the drop rate on things like Boiling Balaur Bloods so people has a chance to do the quest wich is a main part of  this update.  How the heck are we suposed to even make this thing when bloods are like non existent  or super overpriced.

Theres no point of gating Miragent/Fenris quest so hard like 12 years ago. Let people farm shit more easily or lose more players!

If anything, they should do that Atreian Atlas thing again where you get progression items and one of them included the tears of luck/bloods specifically because it made no sense to have the HHOM be so stupid to make that far after the game's release.

I dont think I will try this.   I ran the Asteria Reps 45 times with some groups killing 450 mobs I think I was doing it for like 7 hours that day.  I had only 1 boiling balaur blood stain drop for me.  And  I looked on the broker they were selling the cheapest was 400K each so it would be 40M kinah if there were that many available to buy at that price.  And that would be to try just once.  I dont think this would be doable and who could have that much kinah unless you buy like 1000.00 worth of pink tiger candies and sold them.   For me it's so impossible to think of even trying I would never with this many people and the low amount of groups possible to run stuff.   I guess will be running DP 500 times is the only option.   I just dont understand why NCSoft would put out something that is so expensive and impossible to accomplish and especially under the current circumstances of the game.  It's sad 😞  such a cool game too outside of these completely unreasonable objectives.

It comes as a surprise to me that they havent updated the balic material droprates yet.
12 years ago the droprate on balic materials was WAY WAY higher. I would farm the balaur mobs near hoarfrost for boilings which they dropped like 1 per 15-20 mobs.
I dont know what's going on with the budget droprates on the classic server but these rates are not what classic was back then....

On 10/17/2021 at 6:47 PM, Varys said:

Given away for free? I spent around 250 million kinah on these 5 attempts, in what world can anyone say that is free?

At current pricing of bloods this is be ~320 million kinah on Siels asmo side, and likely to go up as more people get to the Fenris pants quest.

are you daft?

I didn't say you BUYING BLOODS OFF THE BROKER was giving it for free, if NCsoft gave it to you it'd be for free.

Is reading that hard?

On 10/19/2021 at 3:03 PM, Unthinkable said:

It comes as a surprise to me that they havent updated the balic material droprates yet.
12 years ago the droprate on balic materials was WAY WAY higher. I would farm the balaur mobs near hoarfrost for boilings which they dropped like 1 per 15-20 mobs.
I dont know what's going on with the budget droprates on the classic server but these rates are not what classic was back then....

This.

Its like how white items sell for 5x less to the NPC than they did back in the day. Which, I have no idea the thinking behind it, since we’re on a paid model just like back then.

I played KR classic for 4 or so months. I understood it there as bots were rampant.. but we literally have none compared to there (our current broker prices reflect that greatly!)  so I don’t see the sense in lowering drop rates/selling prices.

Archived