Weekly Server Maintenance - November 3, 2021

Arctic

• Aion Team

Greetings Daevas,

Maintenance on Aion Classic begins at 5am Server Time (4am PT / 7am ET / 11am UTC) tomorrow. We expect the servers to open back up approximately 2 hours 30 minutes later. You can expect the changes below:

• Certain objects related to Siege will be manually adjusted this week.
    • Please send us feedback on the HP balance etc.

Thank you!

Although a bit delayed, thank you for modifying the siege values. 

Seeing as NA-specific changes can be made, I agree with the previous post on reimplementing fabled drops in Theo/Brust, along with adjustments to balic drop rates. I'd also suggest removing the confirmation prompt for looting white drops - manual looting is slow enough as is. 

Can't edit to add onto my previous comment - 

As for Dredge, please send out a survey (similar to what was done for sieges) to gauge better times for the community. I live in NA and have to set alarms for 2:40pm/9pm/2:40am to attend dredges and retain any semblance of a normal sleep schedule. Also, please allow us to change looting to FFA in Dredge as many people don't loot. Waiting for a body to go global requires running back or respawning to loot, which doesn't always happen. 

Inner forts are impossible to get with the current status on israphel. The siege door is way too tanky. With over 100 asmos with is most of our Asmo force we barely put a dent on the door it stayed over 90%. On the flip side we have just lost Krotan from a single balaur commander. They need a massive nerf we can’t even do 5% on their hp even if we focus one for 30m. Not only that but one single commander can kill the stallari easily which really doesn’t make sense their dragon blade move needs to be nerfed it does 5-6 % hp every time it’s way too much 

1 hour ago, Kiras said:

Inner forts are impossible to get with the current status on israphel. The siege door is way too tanky. With over 100 asmos with is most of our Asmo force we barely put a dent on the door it stayed over 90%. On the flip side we have just lost Krotan from a single balaur commander. They need a massive nerf we can’t even do 5% on their hp even if we focus one for 30m. Not only that but one single commander can kill the stallari easily which really doesn’t make sense their dragon blade move needs to be nerfed it does 5-6 % hp every time it’s way too much 

Can't even siege on Siel, can't imagine what it's like on Israphel.

@KibbelzStill no merge? IS server dying. Please do something.  Its hard to find group members to any dungeun. Unless devs make SR/DC/DP nerf like you can solo upto last boss. Seeing my subscription go  to waste, hurts my wallet, waste of time logging in cuz no one is playing, all u see in lfg was kinah spammer. sigh. Please do something.

Good morning sir please overlook some abbys traders in eye reshanta the rank 9 cannot farm anymore there because some elyos and asmo are overstaying there and they kill always kill low rank to stop harvesting abbys points from mobs...

Please respond 

16 minutes ago, Emkei said:

@KibbelzStill no merge? IS server dying. Please do something.  Its hard to find group members to any dungeun. Unless devs make SR/DC/DP nerf like you can solo upto last boss. Seeing my subscription go  to waste, hurts my wallet, waste of time logging in cuz no one is playing, all u see in lfg was kinah spammer. sigh. Please do something.

Your right and drop rate are to low...we alway get just blue once in dc...what a sad subscription 

2 hours ago, Emkei said:

Please do NOT nerf the dungeons so that you can solo any of them up to the last boss, that's what killed the game the first time around. are you trying to repeat all the past mistakes???!?

4 hours ago, 5s1152C5-DN said:

Please do NOT nerf the dungeons so that you can solo any of them up to the last boss, that's what killed the game the first time around. are you trying to repeat all the past mistakes???!?

How can you run a party dungeun if no one is playing? Not literally no one, some were afk. Most is bot/kinah spammer, they need to force merge the server, there is no point in spending 15$ if the server is dying. Reshanta seige is dead, enchantment stone getting expensive, DP gear cant DE,  drop rates is low as fk. Game is almost fk actually. xD,  @Kibbelz

5 hours ago, 5s1152C5-DN said:

Can duo DP to even Anuhart no problem, the only issue is the lack of fabled drops. Get a cleric friend.

Just now, Isolde-DN said:

I agree wholeheartedly on server merging SL is full of bots and players are quitting every day, if it’s this bad on SL I bet it’s 100% worse for IS

mergind servers would hard nyerk asmo side, between SL-A having more bots that any other server/faction and IS-E having all that freefarm and outnumber IS-A. you gotta think outside the box too. if they merged both servers, asmos would be at a hard disadvantage. you wouldnt want ncsoft giving all asmos free 40e would you? i mean, theyve done it before with 50e. 

15 hours ago, NerfThis-DN said:

Hi can we have Brust/Theo drops back again? enchant stones are getting expensiver every day

Dear gods yes! And it isn't just white stones - it's white drops, green drops, everything really.if the goal is to curb botting, you should be making kinah easier for players to earn - not harder. If players are able to make their own kinah through active gameplay, there is no temptation for them to purchase from illegal sellers. Trying to earn enough for gear upgrades, coins, crafting, etc., is sucking my will to live and kinda ruining my favorite game. This is supposed to be fun, not depressing. 

5 hours ago, Sveida said:

Dear gods yes! And it isn't just white stones - it's white drops, green drops, everything really.if the goal is to curb botting, you should be making kinah easier for players to earn - not harder. If players are able to make their own kinah through active gameplay, there is no temptation for them to purchase from illegal sellers. Trying to earn enough for gear upgrades, coins, crafting, etc., is sucking my will to live and kinda ruining my favorite game. This is supposed to be fun, not depressing. 

if you want to curb botting, ban the botters

5 hours ago, Sveida said:

if the goal is to curb botting, you should be making kinah easier for players to earn - not harder. If players are able to make their own kinah through active gameplay, there is no temptation for them to purchase from illegal sellers.

No. This change was to stop players from bypassing the 1M kinah daily limit by using alt free accounts and account warehouse/legion warehouse. If you make it easier for players to make kinah, you are also making it easier for the botters/cheaters to make kinah. All this will accomplish is make prices skyrocket.

On 11/2/2021 at 3:23 PM, Kibbelz said:

Greetings Daevas,

Maintenance on Aion Classic begins at 5am Server Time (4am PT / 7am ET / 11am UTC) tomorrow. We expect the servers to open back up approximately 2 hours 30 minutes later. You can expect the changes below:

• Certain objects related to Siege will be manually adjusted this week.
    • Please send us feedback on the HP balance etc.

Thank you!

And by this week  you mean when??  Because it sure didn't happen yet.

Archived