Black Cloud Friday Sale

Kromede-KT

8 minutes ago, Kromede-KT said:

Why is there a limit on the Legendary Transformation Special Bundle when it is not a selection box?  Can you please remove the 3 purchase limit or increase it.

I just swiped $200 worth of NCoin and I am dismayed there is a limit after purchasing three.  I agree with this please remove the limit.  Can you please add a selectable version of this contract box for the black cloud friday store. 

Hello,

Yes, yes and yes, could not agree more with Kromede's opinion, if not selectable, please increase the limit of purchase, it makes no sense to put a limit if it's not a selectable box...
@Kibbelz Would much appreciate if you forward this sentiment to the team.
As always, thanks for listening Kibbelz.

@Kibbelz you're a legend for everything you do for this very vast community with often unprecedented demands - I appreciate it all; I really do.

I firmly believe the matter of the black cloud Friday sale should be mitigated  as suggested above by fellow players wherein if the apostle transformation boxes are not selectable, the limit of the purchase should be increased to allow for players to catch up to other's in collection bonuses (this enables cash flow for the business & satisfied player-base, win-win for the organization)

Could you please see to it that this matter is escalated to the appropriate resolver groups within the corporate entity by whom the game source-code/marketing is maintained? At the very least, this should be considered as an option before considering the aforementioned matter resolved.

Many thanks in advance! 

Stay rocking Kibbz, you're doing a lovely job!

3 minutes ago, idc-DN said:

they should 100% keep the limit on buying stuff in the shop so they make less money and the game dies, because they clearly dont know what we want /shrug

thisss <3333 NcSoft should keep BSing events so we can constantly keep getting disappointed anytime we want to spend money on the game xDDD

eeehhh I think the 3 legendaries limit it’s fine to keep the balance of the game… yeah the game is imbalanced already but removing the limit might break it even further… 

just keep in mind that removing such limit might make others that can spend more out spend you so I suggest everyone to keep it as it is + as far as I remember there are other events with selectable legendaries

On 11/18/2021 at 3:45 PM, Ozzie-KT said:

@Kibbelz you're a legend for everything you do for this very vast community with often unprecedented demands - I appreciate it all; I really do.

I firmly believe the matter of the black cloud Friday sale should be mitigated  as suggested above by fellow players wherein if the apostle transformation boxes are not selectable, the limit of the purchase should be increased to allow for players to catch up to other's in collection bonuses (this enables cash flow for the business & satisfied player-base, win-win for the organization)

Could you please see to it that this matter is escalated to the appropriate resolver groups within the corporate entity by whom the game source-code/marketing is maintained? At the very least, this should be considered as an option before considering the aforementioned matter resolved.

Many thanks in advance! 

Stay rocking Kibbz, you're doing a lovely job!

wtf-disneyland.gif

5 hours ago, Kibbelz said:

Hey ya'll - Game Team has informed me that they will be changing the limit on the Legendary Transformation Special Bundle sometime this week.

Can they make it a selection bundle and reset the purchase count instead?  Also, any news on whether daeva skill bundles will be delivered and added back for the Asmo faction?

Legendary Transformation NCsoft still think this is game breaking to make it easier to get them, yet Legendary Transformation don't really help new players or returning ones its the uilt transforms that are needed as without at least one of them you are a dead duck in game. 

Archived