PUT ALL ENDGAME GEARS/WEAPONS IN THE BCM...

Valedia-DN

You do realize that NCSoft is a for-profit company, right? They exist to make money.. like every for-profit company out there. It isn't greed to want to be a successful company. They do have to pay salaries and benefits and all those other lovely things that allow their workers to live. No one is shouting at McDonald's for charging for their fast food. No one is shouting at McDonald's for adding a lettuce leaf and a fancy bun to their normal burger, calling it "artisan" and then charging $2 more for it.

Not sure why you are talking about putting end-game gear on the BCM. We just had that totally ridiculous pumpkin king event that handed out end game gear and omegas and +10 manastones like -candy-.. all totally free. You had groups of level 66 characters doing BoS rushes, for goodness sake! I know people that ran every entry on every arch daeva instance on a dozen alts for each of the weeks that that event was out! They literally did -nothing- else. Now I see level 70s running around in full BoS gear +15 with +10 manastones thinking their poop doesn't stink! The point being that the pumpkin event was -totally- free. No BCM required. So they put out a total BCM event after that totally free one and you flip your switch?

Relax.

35 minutes ago, Aly-DN said:

Don't you mean..

HE ALREADY MADE A THREAD LIKE THIS IN THE PAST?!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OH YEAH. HE'S ALREADY MADE A THREAD LIKE THIS IN THE PAST BECAUSE HE'S TOO POTATO TO FIGURE OUT HOW TO MAKE KINAH IN-GAME USING THE BCM AND BUY THE ENDGAME GEARS FOR HIMSELF FROM THE BROKER FROM THOSE WHO HAVE FARMED THE INSTANCES AND EVENTS THAT OFFER THEM.

thats cuz i prefer to deal with the cash shop rather than the players cuz all yall wanna do is get free shit and over charge others for it so again i say why not just avoid having to deal with people who sell based on how they feel about a price and the person ingeneral

Wait wait. NCSoft is greedy for wanting to make money. Players are greedy for taking advantage of totally free events and selling what they get. AND.. apparently players charge you more than they would someone else. Given your charming personality, I am finding that really hard to understand. 

So here is a real insight for you that perhaps you hadn't considered. You could do something wild and spontaneous like.. take advantage of these totally free events yourself! Then you could.. I don't know.. use the items yourself. Or.. OR.. sell them for totally outrageous prices to all those nasty evil people that overcharged poor little you over and over.

Food for thought.

Then there would be no difference between you and i when it comes to greed and greedy is something i have never been and never will be...

yall get items free so why not support your community and stop thinking getting rich off others is the way an mmo should be...

Atleast i know there is noway yall can be proud of yourself...

46 minutes ago, Valedia-DN said:

I know all my rants about this and that wont change anything because at the end of the day all you guys are friends and be it right or wrong friends will always support each other so i just need to stop trying to teach kids anything about life...

All right listen. And before I even get started, Aly and I are not friends. I think she's cool and a good cleric, but I've been in a group with her only twice that I can remember, and it was a siege group, so there was no talking. So don't pull that excuse.

Secondly, chill with the condescension. Hell, I'm probably older than you as I'm 32 and most people in this game are in their 20s. Even if you ARE older than me, that's irrelevant ageism, and you should feel bad for doing it.

Now look, you come in here with your all-caps-yelling post, calling us all greedy, but somehow you're supposed to teach us something about life? How about WE teach YOU how to treat people respectfully? I understand that it sucks to feel like you can't gear up as quickly as you would like because you're poor in real life. It's not fun being poor in real life. I was quite poor in my 20s, so I do understand. Although your post is confusing because you apparently DO want to spend your own credit card, but you don't like other people spending theirs? I have no idea what you're trying to say.

But anyway, many games have these kinds of events where end-game items are offered. It's not just an Aion thing. If someone spends $20 (real life money) to buy ten dice and rolls to get a Harvester weapon box, why are you upset that they are pricing it high on the broker? They spent real money on it. Or even if they didn't spend real money on it, they spent time grinding out those damn pumpkins. It's not being greedy. It's a redistribution of funds.

And the whole charging based on "how they feel about a person" is just.... what? xD

2 hours ago, Valedia-DN said:

...  yall wanna do is get free shit and over charge others for it so again i say why not just avoid having to deal with people who sell based on how they feel about a price and the person ingeneral

1 hour ago, Valedia-DN said:

... yall get items free so why ...

-1 if we all got free shit...   why you don't have it too ?

1 hour ago, Valedia-DN said:

Then there would be no difference between you and i when it comes to greed and greedy is something i have never been and never will be...

-2 if you are not greedy at all, and as you said you are willing to expend your money in the itemshop... why you don't  just simply sell cashshop items and get your desired end game gears?

2 hours ago, Valedia-DN said:

... so why not support your community and stop thinking getting rich off others is the way an mmo should be...

Atleast i know there is noway yall can be proud of yourself...

-3  I'm wonder what you actually do to support the community... do you feed starving shugos on your free time? i'm pretty sure you didn't even take the time to rescue that poor shugo in steel rake

And what's the point of playing if you have all the items in the BCM ?  at least this way ppl gamble on these events and cashers move the game economy selling the tokens and rewards

On 16/11/2017 at 0:49 PM, Valedia-DN said:

cYAN SINCE Y'ALL GREEDY FOR MONEY PUT ALL ENDGAME WEAPONS/GEARS IN THE BCM CUZ WHO WONT REACTIVATE THE CREDIT CARDS

This is happening since 4.0. Indirectly. They are losing players since 4.0 too, because no one wants easy gear. Conquer your own gear is good. Play to get items is what make players playing the game but if they make things in game too hard and with cash too easy, people will just leave the game because they lose game goals. Lack of balance. For example if in this recent event you got Harverster set (best pve gear atm) why should you do BoS? If you got medals/ PVP pieces from event why should you do siege? If you dont need do pvp or pve anymore why should you play?

21 hours ago, Shaddock-DN said:

you got Harverster set (best pve gear atm) why should you do BoS? If you got medals/ PVP pieces from event why should you do siege? If you dont need do pvp or pve anymore why should you play?

Because it's fun and it's a chance to hang out with your friends lol? Or just meet new people and be social? I honestly don't understand this mentality, and I truly mean no offense to you by saying that. Many people don't play with one goal in mind (getting gear). There are many reasons to play any game, not just Aion. I have some Harvester pieces, but it wouldn't stop me from doing BoS.

I think like only 5% of my TS runs (just to put an example) were for gear. All others were for sheer entertainment because that instance is naturally fun for me.

Not going to point fingers, but I guess I am kind of guilty of doing so. :P We lose players because of people with Shaddock's mentality, because they just dont know any better. I have been saying this for years, and even to this day I am a firm believer that you make your own experience out of Aion, which is why I find it as a downright amazing game.

You have a certain activity preferred over others? Focus on it. Filter what you like and do not like. Try out different stuff until you find something you enjoy doing. I guess if you dont like BoS as an instance, it is fair to think that for yourself. However, saying that running an instance for the sake of testing your mettle, having fun with friends, helping others or just liking the idea behind the instance is illogical, that is like living in denial (closest word I came up with, not sure if it truly shows my point).

On 11/16/2017 at 11:24 AM, Valedia-DN said:

thats cuz i prefer to deal with the cash shop rather than the players cuz all yall wanna do is get free shit and over charge others for it so again i say why not just avoid having to deal with people who sell based on how they feel about a price and the person ingeneral

You do realize that there's an unbiased economic system we have in Aion called the BROKER, right?

If you're having trouble negotiating with people on LFG for "fair prices", go to the broker, where there's zero negotiations and everything is dictated by the supply-demand curve.

18 hours ago, Vantheria-DN said:

Because it's fun and it's a chance to hang out with your friends lol? Or just meet new people and be social? I honestly don't understand this mentality, and I truly mean no offense to you by saying that. Many people don't play with one goal in mind (getting gear). There are many reasons to play any game, not just Aion. I have some Harvester pieces, but it wouldn't stop me from doing BoS.

Sadly, you might be one of the few plyet thinking that way... I'm still running BoS with my friends but finding people who actually wanna go is getting harder and harder because most people used the last recent events to gear up with the Harvester pieces and those people don't wanna run this instance nor have ever stepped into it. It's very unfortunate that instead of boosting those end game instances, NCSoft decided to just give out free end game gear. It happened before with DD and now look who's still running DD? Maybe one alliance or none at all. *sighs*

My friends and I completed a DD run in a little over 30 minutes this past weekend. We ignored almost all mechanics prior to the last boss. We ran it for skins and because we were bored. So pointing out that no one runs DD any more isn't the same as no one running BoS.

We also have semi-static BoS runs. More than half of the static has full BoS gear. We go to help other legionmates get the gear and to teach them (and any friends that join the runs) how to down the instance. Though I understand other statics who ran it far more times than we have wanting to take a break now that everyone in the static has the full gear, considering we are all going to need to run it again in 5.8 to get the items to upgrade the pieces.

On 11/16/2017 at 10:11 AM, Aly-DN said:

No one is shouting at McDonald's for charging for their fast food. No one is shouting at McDonald's for adding a lettuce leaf and a fancy bun to their normal burger, calling it "artisan" and then charging $2 more for it.

Ok but.  I don't think you realize JUST HOW DELICIOUS THEIR SWEET BBQ ARTISAN BURGER ON ARTISAN ROLL IS.  It's SOOOO GOOD OH MY GOD.

Archived