The Giving Grove Returns Reward List

Cyan

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, knee-DN said:

good thing they always have their hands full with something amirite
because the game is always broken :>

Wow so upset. Just be level 66 and you will get a survey for 5 nutrient bundles. Not a big deal especially since they reverted the trees to what they were prior maintenance so they should be maxed.

Unfortunately rewards are rubbish, Infinity Shard gear that's in untradeable boxes, what the heck?

• Aion Team

Hello all, 

Currently one of the rewards from the event is [Event] Major Ancient Crown. These items are not able to be turned in. Please hang on to these items as we will be converting them over to the exchangeable versions during a future maintenance. 

Thank you.

18 hours ago, Cyan said:

Hello all, 

Currently one of the rewards from the event is [Event] Major Ancient Crown. These items are not able to be turned in. Please hang on to these items as we will be converting them over to the exchangeable versions during a future maintenance. 

Thank you.

Please turn these into the generic Major Ancient Crown(s). I really despise getting items with the word [Event] in front of them because they do not stack with the others. This would be greatly appreciated as I have received one of the 'broken' non-tradable crowns.

15 minutes ago, Gallium-DN said:

Please turn these into the generic Major Ancient Crown(s). I really despise getting items with the word [Event] in front of them because they do not stack with the others. This would be greatly appreciated as I have received one of the 'broken' non-tradable crowns.

I wish they would get rid of the [Event] title altogether. It just makes the outdated rewards even more irritating to get. lol

37 minutes ago, Voltric-DN said:

I wish they would get rid of the [Event] title altogether. It just makes the outdated rewards even more irritating to get. lol

I get putting [event] on something when they want to make it untradeable (i.e. omegas, temperings, scrolls and potions), but to slap it on something like a relic that was never tradeable is just downright silly.

• Cyan unpinned this topic

Archived