New exploit - Kinah exploit

Mimosa-DN

So, i got warned because i just posted a proof/link of the new exploit that is making people rich by hacking beein' sold for some programmers.

Theres a script that allows lv.53-60 elyos charaters to farm large ammounts of kinah real fast, in just a few hours. This info leaked to surface real fast, even BRs are doing it now...

But most people want to keep it secret so NCsot don't put an end on it.

Please NCsoft, don't be slow like you was with Illuminary Obelisk and Fallen Poeta. Fix it now. Since I can't post the proof here again, just do it!

You know where they're doing it. ;)

16 minutes ago, Cheesecake-DN said:

If you know the mechanics of it, rather than posting it to everyone, send a PM explaining what you know of it to Cyan and Hime, who can look into it when they get back from holidays.

^This all the way. Instead of helping out you are just telling everyone hey guys theres some cool stuffs to try, go search for it on google. You think you are cool and aion saviour but you are only increasing the amount of cheaters. Just sent a PM/Ticket and let the GM's take care of it.

1 minute ago, Guhvorn-KT said:

So, if thats hte case. Why dont u pm it to them? and i want to know how this is done, i was wondering why there was so many cross server trading happening

Because I don't know how it is and how it is done. Simple as that. Cross server trading has always being a thing in aion, same as faction kinah trading, are you new to aion? It is normal.

Just now, 1s23641A-KT said:

Because I don't know how it is and how it is done. Simple as that. Cross server trading has always being a thing in aion, same as faction kinah trading, are you new to aion? It is normal.

No, im not new been here since KR had this game. But if its an exploit that JUST now appearing. Why is it now just a problem?

8 hours ago, Mempo-KT said:

This kind of explains all of the cross faction kinah trading people have been asking for.

No word of a lie; whenever I hear of exploits it's always the elyos...

A good 90% of elyos on KT are hacking. I'm too lazy to record since the GMs don't give a shit but yeah, most elyos are hacking without a care in the world.

10 hours ago, meme-KT said:

A good 90% of elyos on KT are hacking. I'm too lazy to record since the GMs don't give a shit but yeah, most elyos are hacking without a care in the world.

So... overall. Both sides are hacking? and how can you say 90% when most are afk/alts/bots? LOL

On 12/28/2017 at 0:15 AM, DevilNest-KT said:

whoa what coincidence i always hear most of the asmo hacks... conspiracy detected :ph34r:

It depends on the crowds you roll with and the times, I guess. I've never seen an Ely sin hack as blatantly as an Asmo sin, but of the Ely sins I've spoken to in earnest it seemed pretty widespread at the time.

Before aiDPS there was quite a few, then when it stopped being updated for the NA client they came back. These days I'd say hacking is making it's way back into tight nit groups of players. If one player starts, it gives reliable proof to their trustworthy friends that it is safe to do so thereby increasing the chances their friends will begin or return to hacking.

aiDPS is back and updated though; I don't understand why people aren't using it enmasse to help deal with the issue.

15 minutes ago, Mempo-KT said:

It depends on the crowds you roll with and the times, I guess. I've never seen an Ely sin hack as blatantly as an Asmo sin, but of the Ely sins I've spoken to in earnest it seemed pretty widespread at the time.

Before aiDPS there was quite a few, then when it stopped being updated for the NA client they came back. These days I'd say hacking is making it's way back into tight nit groups of players. If one player starts, it gives reliable proof to their trustworthy friends that it is safe to do so thereby increasing the chances their friends will begin or return to hacking.

aiDPS is back and updated though; I don't understand why people aren't using it enmasse to help deal with the issue.

It never stopped with Aidps i still have about 700 print screens of different names Elyos and Asmo combined from SL that were cheating. I know on SL elyos cheating meant faster EB runs and faster PvP instances for GP and these players were worshiped by people who did not want to cheat but wanted to maintain rank. Less then 1% of Aions population actually care that people cheat in Aion, Its sad but that is how it is.

People aren't willing to accept the fact that people hack. If you claim "x hacks" they will always downplay it and say "it's just better gear or better ping or they're the better team" etc. Plus proving animation related hacking is quite difficult without aidsdps.

Also out of the top 5 KT elyos at least 3 are known hackers with bought accounts but literally no one cares.

If you need some scripts or external software, is not just an exploit, is cheating and that is even worse. 

And IMO is not true that 90% of elyos or asmos use hacks. In my experience talking to other players I think that maybe 1/3 of the players installed and tried cheating software at least once. But most of them just left it some time later. Some of them did it just to see how it was, or to see if it really can improve their DPS. But usually they are afraid to be discovered so they used that software only with friends or in places that nobody will see them. Some of them continued with that just to keep their DPS and to be more competitive. As everybody knows, ping can be a real issue for physical classes, and some players use "noanimation" at a medium grade just to do the same damage than other players, but no more to avoid being discovered. Also most of the players do not like cheaters so being detected makes the game harder later when they want to do instances. Also few of them use hacks to farm experience or other things in solo mode, but again, they try to remain unnoticed. So is not real that you will find a high percentage of cheaters (and you probably do not find so many on your own faction). 

But on the other side, most of the players who use cheats or illegal software without restrictions, because they do not care what other people say, use to love open world PvP. So they are doing PvP all the time on the maps from the other faction. They are not so many. But they seems to be a lot cause are the enemies that we have to face all the time when we try to do quests. And that happens on both factions. We never see the honest players from the other faction on their cities making groups to do instances. We only see the enemies coming to our maps to annoy players doing PvE. 

Archived