Aion: Heart of Frost Known Issues - January 31, 2018

Cyan

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Cyan it would kinda help you guys to delay dealing with problem to just force activate boost pack effect for 2 weeks for everybody 

22 hours ago, HekateTrivia-KT said:

I'm having trouble getting a third hearthbloom placed when I used to be able to place three. I don't have any guestblooms placed.

Perhaps you reached your overall decoration limit? try removing other pieces of furniture and then taking out ur guestblooms. Another thing, maybe your guestbloom is only outdoors and u're trying to put it inside? and third, Eastern thourak guestbloom after reaching 126/200 feeds bugs, if you put it to your house inventory you can't take it out. So check these things

The issues I reported in the thread for the previous patch haven't been fixed along with the boss I reported to you in the separate thread after an attempt to fix the loot issue. Please refer to the previous patch thread for the issues I listed if you can. Thanks!

@Cyan I found another bug today. Minions working not properly. Before Minion EVOLVE lvl 4 was 1400 minium and now its 2000. So i assume all minion A rank evolutions is  messed up.

Also minium box (100) from black firday sale is not giving intended Lucky minium bundle any more

How about fixing contribution credit for divine siege? Apparently if you are not prestige you are pretty much screwed especially as a sm or cleric it seems. Seeing lots of complaints in game after both last weeks divine sieges. I can spend the whole siege in coalition pvping, flipping flags and xformed killing ppl but 0 credit while another player for example is prestige pack owner and shows up in last five minutes gets rewarded the past two weeks.

One more issue I would like to report regarding Atreian Bestiary, Cyan. You cannot complete the books of mobs in Bastion of Souls in the "Normal" category, because kills while in an alliance do not count for them, and you NEED to be in an alliance to enter and stay in BoS. :P You have to do some really dodgy stuff to get it done.

• 2 weeks later...

@Cyan Let us talk about that enchantment bug where you can't get a 100% success with Omegas + Greater Supplements on your purified items:

Here's a response I got from the support team after days of waiting (a copy-paste from request #17360635) :

"Hello there,
We deeply apologize for the bug has caused you.
We've reviewed the situation and verified that the greater supplement did not work as it should be. [...]"

And yet, my following reports for restoration of lost materials and enchantment levels after a number of failures didn't get any follow up even with the whole set of proofs requires AND the confirmation from the support team that this is in fact a bug.

Please do fix this ASAP. It isn't amusing to lose the only safe way to enchant items and sit there facing the appalling incompetence of the support team. It's not as if enchantment materials dropped from mookies.

20 minutes ago, Celestianos-KT said:

@Cyan Let us talk about that enchantment bug where you can't get a 100% success with Omegas + Greater Supplements on your purified items:

Here's a response I got from the support team after days of waiting (a copy-paste from request #17360635) :

"Hello there,
We deeply apologize for the bug has caused you.
We've reviewed the situation and verified that the greater supplement did not work as it should be. [...]"

And yet, my following reports for restoration of lost materials and enchantment levels after a number of failures didn't get any follow up even with the whole set of proofs requires AND the confirmation from the support team that this is in fact a bug.

Please do fix this ASAP. It isn't amusing to lose the only safe way to enchant items and sit there facing the appalling incompetence of the support team. It's not as if enchantment materials dropped from mookies.

And here is another example of Support not knowing their bottom from their elbow. Omegas with greater supps give a 100% chance on -exploding gear- only. Purified gear does not explode. Therefore it doesn't need a "safe" way to enchant. There is no way to guarantee success with is.. just like enchanting used to be.

54 minutes ago, Bryos-DN said:

Its not a bug, it is intended. Purified Archdaeva gear is different, and works JUST like older items. The Omegas and Greater Supplements combo is not meant to work on those.

49 minutes ago, Aly-DN said:

And here is another example of Support not knowing their bottom from their elbow. Omegas with greater supps give a 100% chance on -exploding gear- only. Purified gear does not explode. Therefore it doesn't need a "safe" way to enchant. There is no way to guarantee success with is.. just like enchanting used to be.

oMwV8b4.jpg

I highly doubt your word counts more than an actual screenshot from the game. Please do not propagate myths.

2 minutes ago, Aly-DN said:

And read above what you marked. Supplements can increase your chance. Whatever material they are talking about in the part you boxed isn't supplements and omegas.

Irrelevant.

That text exists there regardless of what you put in the box. Try it yourself before talking nonsense. I'm not here to teach you how to enchant.

Just now, Aly-DN said:

I honestly can't believe that you don't know that omegas & gr. supps isn't 100% with the purified gear. I honestly thought everyone did. Crazy.

The patch notes don't state anything on this matter. The game tells you 100% success is possible. Why should I think otherwise? If it isn't possible, that text should be removed. Either way, something has to be done.

Archived