MAssive DC KT-asmo during divine siege, no rewards

Magistone-KT

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Elyos suffered it as well. Can tell that as I've DC'ed myself, absolutely out of nowhere with few mins to the end. It was different from that client crash because it didn't stuck the game. A "disconnected" message appeared instantly, no warning, and that was it.

Regardless tho, I think there were just too many players in same place and server couldnt hold. It seems this was a new record for Elyos attendance in a siege in KT, 470+ at a certain point in coalition

Lets not twist facts here, Elyos were winning that fort regardless lol. There was 25% of the deity with artifacts on cooldown for asmos, and deity only gives 1000 points total. Elyos were wacking on that thing for like 20 minutes to get to that point too. There was a large number imbalance making it virtually impossible for asmos to win that tbh.

I know about half of my alliance got kicked off as well, so it was not just asmos.

I also received no rewards at all on Elyos side. 

Can't get anything right, first Crucible Spire stage 40 is bugged and now this. If we are gonna get DC the moment we have the upper hand why bother. Atleast with 4.7 siege this kind of crap never happened with Sillus or Pradeth, give us back REAL fortresses and we wouldn't be so mad.

2018 and NCsoft still has faction inbalance and server issues what a joke. Bad enough that in the stream Hime and that FAT nyerk OF A DEV were playing Elyos, probably were there with them in today ensuring Elyos won. Typical they made some Elyos DC to make it seem each faction was equally affected, doesn't change the fact Elyos had much much more people pre and post DC and we had no chance.

You expect us to invest money into this game, and even when we do you still suck the Elyos off? Kill yourselves because I am done with this crap. 6.0 is just gonna make things worse, but what do I care I quit.

4 minutes ago, PeachyAT-KT said:

2018 and NCsoft still has faction inbalance and server issues what a joke. Bad enough that in the stream Hime and that FAT nyerk OF A DEV were playing Elyos, probably were there with them in today ensuring Elyos won. Typical they made some Elyos DC to make it seem each faction was equally affected, doesn't change the fact Elyos had much much more people pre and post DC and we had no chance.

You expect us to invest money into this game, and even when we do you still suck the Elyos off? Kill yourselves because I am done with this crap. 6.0 is just gonna make things worse, but what do I care I quit.

I completely understand how you feel and I am angry myself, but even if Gideon I think was really a 'fat nyerk' like you said its just going a bit too far. I just hope NCsoft does the right thing and compensate the Asmodians by giving us the fortress.

On 1/13/2018 at 10:02 PM, PeachyAT-KT said:

[removed]

So you are saying Elyos won just because @Hime and @Gideon conected as Elyos characters that day?? really???? xDxDxD think first and type later!!!!, yes it was too bad that you guys got dc, this has happened to Elyos in previous sieges, it really sucks but dont blame any of the NC staff when they dont have any control over the servers, besides is not like you didnt have any change to come back as the points were going from one side to another really fast and still had enough time to take more points and change the situation in your favor.

31 minutes ago, BeritraVice-KT said:

I don't even care about the fortress flag. Just the spinels and whatever else. Just SOMEthing for wasting our time with this horrendously buggy patch.

If it makes you feel better, a majority got nothing on the winning sides either. Tickets are made!

On 1/13/2018 at 10:02 PM, PeachyAT-KT said:

[removed]

Lol. Wait wait.. LOL!

tenor.gif?itemid=4044512

Delusional much?

I  assure you. No one with any authority in Aion was playing Elyos last night. In fact, I am 99% sure they weren't playing Aion at all.

I am  DN-A and many of us DCed. I had three huge lag spikes where I was sure I would DC but managed to hang on by the tips of my clawed nails.

The same happened on DN-E and I am sure it had no effect on the outcome of the siege.. and yes, the Elyos won.

This wasn't a race thing and it definitely wasn't a planned event to give one side or the other a benefit. It has everything to do with Aion's age and being so poorly optimized. Huge numbers of people in one area and people crash. It happens. It's not a conspiracy.

Seriously.

Thanks for the laugh, though. Your salty tears are hilarious.

Jfc you guys...

I am DN-A and I DCed twice in the first 10 minutes. I left the siege at that point because no point in me taking up a space that could be filled by someone who could actually manage to stay connected.

Legionmate said the DCs were getting better, so I joined again about 20 minutes into the siege. DCed again a little later and had about 4fps the entire time.

So yeah. I understand, it sucked. But it was NOT some conspiracy by the devs, and calling Gideon a c.unt is not okay...

As an Elyos I had awful lag the whole siege but luckily no DC unlike about half our alliance including my cleric, I helped heal and rez my group, DPS'd on gate, Dux and Asmos, died more times than I care to remember and got NOTHING at the end apart from sad quest for 50 GP which I was too tired to do because I am from EU and it was 4.00am for me. For me the whole siege was a complete waste of time as far as the rewards were concerned, we got the fort but Asmos can still access the instance because I am sure it isn't being guarded 24/7 and if Devs were on our side I sure didn't notice their god like intervention!! 

15 hours ago, MissAnTung-KT said:

I'm an Elyos and yes there were disconnects, but Asmos all suddenly disappeared while we only lost some. I was in hide the whole time watching it with my crappy 320ms ping, but Elyos clearly were favoured and by the time there was a sizable force from the Asmos we already took the flags and were onto the Naga boss. I feel a bit guilty putting traps near the Asmo entrance for Misrash Sanctuary.

This is really the most relevant and equally neutral post here over events.

I was on both my Asmo and Elyos, and I'm sure people who remember me doing the Siege Log of Siel know what I was doing.

There was a gross number advantage in favor of the Elyos, they having almost 500 people in Coalition at one point, whereas the Asmo capped out at 310 before the mass-disconnect.

The Elyos were leading the siege, this is true and I won't deny this: Elyos pre-sieged as is customary of their faction, Asmo's had a leadership issue and really didn't get their sh*t together until halfway through, at which point the siege became more-or-less organized and fun!

At the end when Asmo's won Deity room control with Orissan at 20%, we got kicked out. By the time my client loaded and I was able to get back into the game, the Elyos captured the fort 10seconds later. Cheesecake's comment over number-padding is correct, Elyos simply had more leftover to retake ground and take the win.

My Elyos did not get disconnected, and when I tabbed back to him I saw all the red dots that used to be in the Deity room largely just... gone. The ones leftover were killed.

It's a series of unfortunate events for both factions, and hopefully this doesn't dissuade anyone from coming back next weekend, especially Asmo's.

As for the comment on the server not being able to handle so many people in one place... I disagree. There was a time when there was 800+ people fighting in one Panesterra map and even more during the Pradeth/Silona/Sillus days. I think this is a bugged-out patch.

Archived