Just checking in...

1s30D150-KT

Been a few years since i've played.. Read about two months worth of forum posts.  Great job to NCSOFT.  This game will never be anything but terrible, yet its funny that people throw money into it.  Well, do what you do, keep throwing money at this game that nobody cares about (im sure they love it).

My nostalgia moment was thinking about gettiing jumped by superfrog and jtt in inggisson while i was farming random materials.  Now there is just too much shit, plumes, bracelets, do you all need more gear?  It seems redudant. 

I'm glad Aion is dead and gone, it deserved it, looking in its funny to see all the servers combined and still no population.  GOOD.  Sorry for those of you that still actually play, but more of us have quit than you that still play. 

If Aion2 ever comes out I'll be back, but otherwise, ill just pop into here when i want to get my feelings boosted by a bunch of sad aion players.

giphy.gif

P.S. Isn't it sad when players just can't let go? It's like Aion can't exist if they aren't playing it? Guess what, chica. We haven't really missed you and the game went on without you. Good, bad or indifferent. It's like.. did you just wake up this morning and think, "Need to go take a dump on Aion because it's so a crappy game!"

So, there's this game that I hate called ArcheAge. I played it for a while and enjoyed it...until it all went to shit, and we eventually wound up parting on bad terms (Husband's account got hacked, thanks Yahoo, and Trion permabanned it and four weeks of appeals later, it stayed closed). I still hate that game. Bitterly. Like #triggerred bitterly.

You know what I don't do, though?

I don't pull up their forums and make a thread about how it's the worst game ever, even if I think it is. Because that's a stupid, unnecessary, and dickish move to do.

5 hours ago, 1s30D150-KT said:

I'm glad Aion is dead and gone, it deserved it, looking in its funny to see all the servers combined and still no population.  GOOD.  Sorry for those of you that still actually play, but more of us have quit than you that still play. 

Aion is not dead! I have no idea which servers you were looking but I can see people everywhere, and please do not feel sorry for us because we, well I do not care about your pity. I still enjoy Aion even if is not the same as the one we started in 2009, I still enjoy it. Plus how do you know how many people did leave? It looks to me that you are not happy that there are still players playing Aion. :)

5 hours ago, 1s30D150-KT said:

I've been playing this game since the beginning of time, it has lost players. Some good, some bad (not pointing fingers but...^^^^) but there is population still. there are still players who play and enjoy the game, like myself. I don't need you to feel sorry for me cause I don't give a shit what you think or feel. If you really disliked the game you wouldn't go on the forums and cry all over your keyboard. Don't play the game, don't post on the forums thinking someone will agree with your stupidity. *mic drop* :P

A game's population doesn't necessarily determine the success of a game. Aion EU has a much higher population yet their economy is becoming worse by day. I guess because Gameforge thought nerfing Luna and Spire wasn't enough.

As a matter of fact, the 2 new servers in Korea have "busy" status on them and the population is striving. 

Aion NA isn't dead, and with 6.0 announced I'm sure many people are looking forward to it.

People who still post on the forums for games they don't play anymore just deserve our pity tbh. There is something missing in their lives. Like how sad are you that you wake up in the morning and are like, "Hey, I'll go post on the forums of a  game I haven't played in two years! I bet everyone missed me so much and has been thinking about me this whole time! They will surely value my outdated opinion!" 9_9

I see all those Aion haters like that old exgirlfriend you havent seen in years, you barely remember her and the moment she sees you, she gets angry because you are in a stable relationship and she tells you why you are in one if you are a terrible boyfriend.

It is just sad, too sad to see people who just cant let it go, just move on on your life and let people who still enjoy this game alone

Archived