White Tiger of Darkness

thesilverwarrior-DN

As Toluca said it seems that only players who did not play more / were inactive and received the email from ncsoft they received her, which I think is unfair because I really wanted this mount.

I will open a topic in the "Suggestions" to request an event where you have the option to drop mounts, motions and emotions and conqueror marks to be able to buy mounts in inggision / gelkmaros.

On 05/03/2018 at 4:18 AM, Brosnan-DN said:

Toluca should buy me a mount. It's her fault I started playing AION again. :P

Dork. Buy your own mount. :D

@thesilverwarrior-DN As someone who started playing AION way back in 2009, was a paid subscriber until the game went F2P, NCsoft must have thought it fair to send an old Veteran player an incentive to encourage them to play again. Who knows, maybe that mount will eventually find its way into the BCM.

1 hour ago, Toluca-DN said:

@thesilverwarrior-DN As someone who started playing AION way back in 2009, was a paid subscriber until the game went F2P, NCsoft must have thought it fair to send an old Veteran player an incentive to encourage them to play again. Who knows, maybe that mount will eventually find its way into the BCM.

And what about the old veteran players that never stopped playing and never stopped paying? Don't you think they deserve some nice free things for not quitting and continuing to support the game?

That's my issue. I get trying to lure paying people back to the game. But as someone who has been playing pretty much continuously since '09, it does seem rather unfair to hand out goodies and not hand some out our way. Without us, there wouldn't be a game for you to come back to.

1 hour ago, Toluca-DN said:

My 2010, inactive account didn't get top-tier rewards (the one with the mount). :( It got the midtier one.

None of my other inactive accounts got anything.

Giving out the Kromede minion is just insane...and 500 free luna! GfreakingG.

19 minutes ago, Aly-DN said:

And what about the old veteran players that never stopped playing and never stopped paying? Don't you think they deserve some nice free things for not quitting and continuing to support the game?

That's my issue. I get trying to lure paying people back to the game. But as someone who has been playing pretty much continuously since '09, it does seem rather unfair to hand out goodies and not hand some out our way. Without us, there wouldn't be a game for you to come back to.

my thoughts exactly... how fair is that to people who kept supporting this game since day 1 -.-

Did you see what the "top-tier" one was?

Kromede, 500 luna, 15 temperings and omegas, one of the dragon weapon boxes, and more.

Mid-tier:

7qu4JkD.png

I think the people who dropped thousands trying to get a top-rank minion only to have NCsoft give it out for free, as well as a bunch of other OP items (someone on FB pointed out it's easily over 10bil in items, not including the value of 500 luna, which can get you some leet af gear if shugo loves you), to certain accounts is kind of a justified reason to be bothered, especially for the players who drop the money for the lame-as-hell prestige pack everything month and are treated as second-class citizens.

And it seems so random as to who got the emails at all, let alone what email.

@Aly-DN I even continued to play and drop money on the game even after it went F2P. I even paid for Prestige for awhile. It's not my fault NCsoft randomly shot me an email offering free stuff as an incentive. I'm sure there are plenty of old Veterans who have and will receive such offers.

No it must be based on a combination of ncoin spent and months away from the game. I'd imagine ncoin spent in the last 2 or 3 years contributes to this and not something like that spent pre-4.7. I'm just going off assumptions and things I read off facebook. I wouldn't have a clue on the amount of ncoin needed as I'm not one to buy ncoin, but I reckon theres some sort of direct proportion to a cap of real money spent.

5 hours ago, Toluca-DN said:

@Aly-DN I even continued to play and drop money on the game even after it went F2P. I even paid for Prestige for awhile. It's not my fault NCsoft randomly shot me an email offering free stuff as an incentive. I'm sure there are plenty of old Veterans who have and will receive such offers.

I never said it was your fault.

What I have a problem with is such a freaking generous offer to those that abandoned the game (to lure them back.. I get it), but those of us who bought the game, paid a sub, subscribe to the Perstige Pack and continued to support the game are left wondering why we didn't stop playing at some point so that NCWest could reward us with nice things. 

We did have some nice events in the past couple of months for each character we have, and we actually got to enjoy the game. For all we know the top tier reward might be for those that spent more than 2k USD in the past 18 months or something. White tiger though should not be inclusive and be available for the loyal players that supported the game.

5 hours ago, Aly-DN said:

I never said it was your fault.

What I have a problem with is such a freaking generous offer to those that abandoned the game (to lure them back.. I get it), but those of us who bought the game, paid a sub, subscribe to the Perstige Pack and continued to support the game are left wondering why we didn't stop playing at some point so that NCWest could reward us with nice things. 

I never said you said it was my fault. :P

I left the game for reasons I don't wish to get into being that they are personal. I had no intentions of leaving for as long as I did but you know, life happens, but I was always pIanning to come back and play again. I also bought the game (pre-ordered it in fact), I also paid a sub (actually I paid for two subs at one point until my nephew quit) and like I said I had also paid for Prestige Packs. I had to pay to transfer an Asmo to Katalam since it ended up on Danaria with my Elyos characters so I'm still dropping money on the game and supporting it. I could have deleted the Asmo rather than transfer it but I like my Asmo. :) I completely agree with what you said there, they really should and they also should have kept the monthly Veteran Rewards going for all of the old players who had subbed to AION before it went F2P.

5 hours ago, Johngunmad-KT said:

We did have some nice events in the past couple of months for each character we have, and we actually got to enjoy the game. For all we know the top tier reward might be for those that spent more than 2k USD in the past 18 months or something. White tiger though should not be inclusive and be available for the loyal players that supported the game.

Totally agree about the White Tiger, it really should be made available to anyone who would like to have it, hopefully it will be. :)

15 hours ago, Cheesecake-DN said:

Did you see what the "top-tier" one was?

Kromede, 500 luna, 15 temperings and omegas, one of the dragon weapon boxes, and more.

Mid-tier:

7qu4JkD.png

I think the people who dropped thousands trying to get a top-rank minion only to have NCsoft give it out for free, as well as a bunch of other OP items (someone on FB pointed out it's easily over 10bil in items, not including the value of 500 luna, which can get you some leet af gear if shugo loves you), to certain accounts is kind of a justified reason to be bothered, especially for the players who drop the money for the lame-as-hell prestige pack everything month and are treated as second-class citizens.

And it seems so random as to who got the emails at all, let alone what email.

I think the crate with the Tiger contained 250 Luna so it looks like there may have been three different emails being randomly sent out to people. They should have sent the emails out randomly to all AION players, that would have been the fairest thing to do.

1 minute ago, Toluca-DN said:

I think the crate with the Tiger contained 250 Luna so it looks like there may have been three different emails being randomly sent out to people. They should have sent the emails out randomly to all AION players, that would have been the fairest thing to do.

zExKpAi.jpg

Archived